Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To be fair to both 8's, I think it's fairly obvious they were making a prediction and not saying what they wanted to happen.

I also thought for a long time our Chairmen would shit it and dump the New Club straight into the SPL.

But thanks to the 'integrity warriors', they didn't! :thumsup2

Housework or Work....Decisions decisions....Work it is.

Gives you plenty of time Wisbit to find the more outrageous posts i made in one of my 'pissed off' moods....They are out there. Happy hunting ;)

It's because you came out with this unadulterated pish:

"Sorry i am not up to date with the hearts fans stance on all this. How many have said they should be demoted to the bottom tier?"

It led me to conclude that you had little grasp of the massive differences between the situations encountered by the two clubs in question.

'Little grasp'. What an excellent alternative user name should any amigo be looking for a change. :lol:

You must not be aware of the long running argument i have been having with Wisbit...I said on the 16th of February that Rangers deserved SFL3 for the way the club had been run etc. Wisbit denied i said this and i am still awaiting the apology.

Now somebody..Wisbit i think claimed Rangers fans had shown no Humility at all and i was merely reminding him of what i said. SO have any Hearts or Dunfermline fans thought their clubs deserved being put in the bottom tier for the way they have allowed their clubs to be run?

Come on MT! You're obviously expected to know the answer to this one. :rolleyes:

Edited by Apache Don

You still struggling to answer the question you avoided last night? Remember the one regarding my wife and daughter...

I've got nothing to say about your family. Unlike some of your fellow rangers fans, I don't believe in using family members to score points. Whether they exist or not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've got nothing to say about your family. Unlike some of your fellow rangers fans, I don't believe in using family members to score points. Whether they exist or not.

That's odd - because you have mentioned your Father, Mother, wife and children any number of times - one time specifically you employed your family unit to mock Bennet as he would be excluded from your model of an idyllic life.

You also ejected the toys from the pram when your Father was discussed as a result of you claiming the man dragged you to a hate-filled cesspit of bigotry.

You're lying again, WKR - disgraceful then, disgraceful now, disgraceful forever.

That's odd - because you have mentioned your Father, Mother, wife and children any number of times - one time specifically you employed your family unit to mock Bennet as he would be excluded from your model of an idyllic life.

You also ejected the toys from the pram when your Father was discussed as a result of you claiming the man dragged you to a hate-filled cesspit of bigotry.

You're lying again, WKR - disgraceful then, disgraceful now, disgraceful forever.

Mentioned them, yes. In order to provide context. I'd be very interested to see the post where I pulled my daughter's baptism certificate out in order to deflect from associating with bigoted drug dealers.

I pointed out the family unit in order to highlight the difference between my outlook and your idol's. I've stated many times that Bennett's sexuality should be irrelevant on here - he's a lying little weasel, but I don't care how he gets his jollies.

I've mentioned them - care to remind me what color my wife's skin is?

As for my late father - I think the choice of words you use to describe him taking me to see his team says more about you than it ever could about him. Referring to celtic's ground in such a way - yet you're proud to have followed rangers and now the new club? If those two were the either/or choice, I'd have followed rugby.

Mentioned them, yes. In order to provide context. I'd be very interested to see the post where I pulled my daughter's baptism certificate out in order to deflect from associating with bigoted drug dealers.

I pointed out the family unit in order to highlight the difference between my outlook and your idol's. I've stated many times that Bennett's sexuality should be irrelevant on here - he's a lying little weasel, but I don't care how he gets his jollies.

I've mentioned them - care to remind me what color my wife's skin is?

As for my late father - I think the choice of words you use to describe him taking me to see his team says more about you than it ever could about him. Referring to celtic's ground in such a way - yet you're proud to have followed rangers and now the new club? If those two were the either/or choice, I'd have followed rugby.

You spew the hate then come back and rewrite its intent and meaning far too often for comfort. The reinventions aren't working.

You spew the hate then come back and rewrite its intent and meaning far too often for comfort. The reinventions aren't working.

I think terrorists and bigots are scum. I think anyone who happily abuses someone on a point of their nature is scum. I think anyone who condones causing needless harm is scum. Show me where I've said anything different.

Your faux-offence at anything critical of a poster with my "team: rangers" under their avatar is frankly pathetic. You regularly use the link between celtic and republican terrorism to abuse fans of celtic - which, according to your mindset, is everyone who doesn't follow rangers. Snide wee digs at followers of other teams like "Dundee Hibs" and "Aberghreen".

One of your own associates with a known terrorist and drug dealer (and suspected murderer), even dropping in a nickname to add authenticity. What response do we get? "Oh it's that WKR (cracks me up every time - top patter) and his anti-rangers bitterness again". Any criticism for what, to my knowledge, is the first actual confession of terrorist sympathising on here - apart from Charles Green, of course? Did you and yer Amigos, did the elder statesmen of the ibrox faithful, did whatever AWRA is calling himself these days, did Magoo or any rangers poster make any comment whatsoever criticising the self-made connection between one of your fellow fans and a known terrorist?

Not. A. Fucking. Peep.

Now, "rewrite"? f**k off. You hypocritical wee c**t.

Secret agents, promising to buy STs, self-harm issues, abandoned weddings...ring any bells? Oh the fun you and your fellow berrs have had fabricating my life for me. A pathetic wee playground campaign which becomes more risible the more you throw this shite out and the more new posters realise that you and yer wee greenie circle-jerk club are fuller of shite than the Glastonbury bogs on the Monday. Looking at your posts, you would appear to be at least of my generation, if not older. And yet you find it impossible to communicate complex thoughts or to understand those presented to you. Name-calling and repetitious abuse is all you have.

I shook hands with Bernard Manning as well in the Edmiston club.

Just out of interest when did shaking somebody by the hand constitute associating?

You went on a rant and made an arse of it...again

I shook hands with Bernard Manning as well in the Edmiston club.

Just out of interest when did shaking somebody by the hand constitute associating?

You went on a rant and made an arse of it...again

When you shake hands with the devil you have to pay the price :D