Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

£500,000 bus? I take it the valuation was done by the same person(s) that did Ibrox?

Of course you have 2 valuations. What it cost and one for the insurance company!

Given the active selling of Rangers shares, the share price dropping, and the worth of the business reducing by the week, what is the chance that the Big Hoose might be next?

Must be worth about £50 million at least. :lol:

Of course you have 2 valuations. What it cost and one for the insurance company!

Given the active selling of Rangers shares, the share price dropping, and the worth of the business reducing by the week, what is the chance that the Big Hoose might be next?

Must be worth about £50 million at least. :lol:

Just to be clear, Rangers didn't own the bus, just leased it. :)

Just out of interest, Tedi - what would you say it was about Bennett's last two posts that made them worthy of green dots?

Seriously, I'd like to understand - because from where I'm looking you're simply boosting the image of a lying, hateful, little moron. Which doesn't say much for you, to be fair.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Have you got Tedi and Bennett mixed up by chance? :lol:

Just out of interest, Tedi - what would you say it was about Bennett's last two posts that made them worthy of green dots?

Seriously, I'd like to understand - because from where I'm looking you're simply boosting the image of a lying, hateful, little moron. Which doesn't say much for you, to be fair.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Why should he have to explain himself to you?

Away and dry yer tears....

I like much of what Bennett writes, he has the ability to get to virtually every P & D here, that alone is reason for the green dots, however in this case they were for you, it was nailed on you would notice them, I know how much you love these green dots.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I like much of what Bennett writes, he has the ability to get to virtually every P & D here, that alone is reason for the green dots, however in this case they were for you, it was nailed on you would notice them, I know how much you love these green dots.

I'd never be so petty and small-minded to green-dot a fellow Rangers fan just to wind up WRK.

f**k it. Changed my mind :P

Added another for Ben just to increase WRK's blood pressure.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Don, the point I was trying to make is that, with lack of football or off-field antics, all we're doing is talking about ourselves like a bunch of sweetie wives. Your thread will likely turn in to a similar bitch-fest.

Actually, I don't even care if WRK or others hate Rangers more than Celtic. If I wanted dull, anodyne predictability I'd away and read the John Major Joke Book.

The John Major Poke Book would be funnier.

I've just created a thread on the general supporters forum 'Which of the ugly sisters.....' and hope this is somewhere to go where we can air our likes dislikes and criticisms of each in equal measure or not. For example MT could go on right now and totally rip the pish out of all things Celtic, if for nothing other than a GIRUY for Tedi. :thumsup2

Nope, that would be to react to a ludicrous charge by manfacturing evidence to refute it.

The evidence of my distatse for Celtic is already out there and pre-dates Ted's latest bout of silliness.

Indeed, the creation of such a thread would only pander to an OF mindset that sees us all as basically belonging to one side or another.

Some of us are simply above it.

It was a poor and misleading choice of title. I've locked it and opened another one, with a title I hope better reflects my motives, which are to:-

A) Provide somewhere, where issues (not relevant to The BRALT) relating to either or both of Scotland's biggest supported clubs, may be discussed.

B) Allow their fans, to perhaps get a better insight, as to how 'the diddy club fan' perceives the world that is Scottish football and how and why that perception differs so much to theirs. (challenging eh?)

I feel sometimes The BRALT (which is obviously about a highly emotive issue for The Rangers Inter fans) is often just a slanging match and of course Celtic issues, shouldn't feature.

I've noticed a marked change in The Rangers Inter fans recently, to be honest, I think they're getting punch drunk. They now seem to imagine we're all closet Celtic fans and they're some sort of persecuted minority. It's Tedious. :(

Just to be clear, Rangers didn't own the bus, just leased it. :)

Just to be clear, they hired it for one day, on average every 2 weeks, over the course of a footballing season.

Can the "reported 4-500k" cost be recouped? Even writing an asset down over 4 years, the coach needs work more than one day a fortnight!!

Just to be clear, they hired it for one day, on average every 2 weeks, over the course of a footballing season.

Can the "reported 4-500k" cost be recouped? Even writing an asset down over 4 years, the coach needs work more than one day a fortnight!!

I don't know. The company also gained quite a lot of publicity from the deal though.

Although unfortunately that might have been counterproductive for them, to say the least.

One would assume that the coach would be used by not just Rangers.