Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is it AWRA turn to be the spelling and grammer police. :lol: Fook of ya racist ;)

Nope. It's my turn. That should read, "Is it AWRA's turn to be the spelling and grammar police?"

Still, a dropped apostrophe, a missed question mark and a misspelled word isn't too bad. You'll do better at big school :lol:

You didn't even consider the 2cnd part, where he achieved one correctly spelled word, out of four. Lenient.

You didn't even consider the 2cnd part, where he achieved one correctly spelled word, out of four. Lenient.

:lol: I took 'fook' and 'ya' to be acceptable 'forum' words as in, "Fook off ya desert-dwelling barsteward".

I did miss 'of'' and clearly I am a bad marker. At least he didn't say something like, "Could of" which would really of boiled my pish!!

:lol: I took 'fook' and 'ya' to be acceptable 'forum' words as in, "Fook off ya desert-dwelling barsteward".

I did miss 'of'' and clearly I am a bad marker. At least he didn't say something like, "Could of" which would really of boiled my pish!!

He wouldn't have capitalised it. Unless it was in the middle of a sentence, of course. (I use "sentence" in its loosest sense.)

I suspect people whose second language is English never come out with "could of" or "should of".

He wouldn't have capitalised it. Unless it was in the middle of a sentence, of course. (I use "sentence" in its loosest sense.)

I suspect people whose second language is English never come out with "could of" or "should of".

The beginning of a sentence, surely.

:lol: I took 'fook' and 'ya' to be acceptable 'forum' words, as in:- "Fook off ya desert-dwelling barsteward".

I've made an alteration, or two. Would little Jimmy, be so good, as to tell us all, where and why?

Eta:- High pitched scream.

Edited by Apache Don

I see DCI Fat Sally has already declared the burning of the sevcobus as premeditated attack on TRFC. :1eye

Yep and without forensically examining the crime scene. He's not even in the country. It only confirms what we all thought though, he is in the wrong job. :lol:

I see DCI Fat Sally has already declared the burning of the sevcobus as premeditated attack on TRFC. :1eye

One burnt out coach talking about another burnt out coach :)