Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apparently the myth that people in the middle ages believed the earth to be flat dates from the 17th century as part of the campaign by Protestants against Catholic teachings.

Bennett gets pelters because he is Bennett, I am pedantic because that is what P&B is, a place for pedants to try to out pedant each other.

At the risk of being pedantic I am sure pedant cannot be utilized as a verb.

I hope you wrote property of vicky on them, I wouldn't leave anything in the fridge of a B&B, might get nicked by another guest.. ;)

Best organic sausages Johnny, none of the Asda smart price rubbish that you usually buy.

A good sausage is very underrated.

Bennett gets pelters because he is Bennett, I am pedantic because that is what P&B is, a place for pedants to try to out pedant each other.

At the end of the day it's all about me, this thread should be renamed the big all about Bennett thread.

More popular than Jesus.

I heard you like a good sausage Vicky ;) ohhhh Matron :lol: I dont really eat sausages anymore and I certainly would not shop in Asda :thumbsdown If I was ta eat a sausage my local butcher makes lovely ones with tasty fillings in them.

Why not?

Ok, I'll be honest.

I'm not a "plastic" whatever the f**k that derisory term is meant to mean, but I probably am a diddy.

There, I've said it, I'm a diddy.

I hate your old club, you were vile, bigoted, self-obsessed, mutually wanking, glory-hunting, pathetic, my-life-is-crap-but-I-am-ra-peepul-so-I-can-drink-buckie-beat-people-up-smell-like-pish-an-12th-of-july-so-that's-ok, only wear a suit when I go to court, and demen people who genuinely support a team not a *cough* ideal.

Yes I LOVED it, fucking LOVED it when you died.

I never, NEVER wanted to see your scummy arses again.

I hope your "institution" dies again and again and again

Ok, I'll be honest.

I'm not a "plastic" whatever the f**k that derisory term is meant to mean, but I probably am a diddy.

I hate your old club, you were vile, bigoted, self-obsessed, mutually wanking, glory-hunting, pathetic, my-life-is-crap-but-I-am-ra-peepul-so-I-can-drink-buckie-beat-people-up-smell-like-pish-an-12th-of-july-so-that's-ok, only wear a suit when I go to court, and demen people who genuinely support a team not a *cough* ideal.

Than you for the best and most relevant post on the BRIALT for quite some time. Yes, quite some time.

:lol: Where did that come from

angrycomputerguy.jpg

A plastic means someone who claims to be Irish but is not, aimed at Celtic fans ;)

A diddy is someone who does not support Celtic and the former Rangers, now some might say The rangers are the biggest diddies of all.. :o

I just felt it needed said on behalf of "diddies" everywhere.

We really do hate "ra peepul", simple as that!

Edited by Raidernation

Ok, I'll be honest.

It would have been easier just to post "gie me some greenies" rather than all that tosh.

Ok, I'll be honest.

Top ranting fella.

Lacking a certain balance at times perhaps, but most enjoyable and containing much to agree with.

Ok, I'll be honest.

I'm with you.

I heard you like a good sausage Vicky ;) ohhhh Matron :lol: I dont really eat sausages anymore and I certainly would not shop in Asda :thumbsdown If I was ta eat a sausage my local butcher makes lovely ones with tasty fillings in them.

Timmy shoplifter dna written all over that post.

Ok, I'll be honest.

Not only are we far from dead - we're headed straight back to the very top again where we rightly belong. And I'd like the process accelerated because some more of the diddies fall flat on their faces.

WATP.

Diddy clubbers - bless.

:lol:

Also, whilst I'm on a rant, how come you can call us "diddies" and "plastics" in an obviously derisory sense but we can't call you h-uns?

Double standards, or just too precious?

Edited by Raidernation