Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm telling you man, forget it. At very best, they probably think you're being patronising. There are only 2x groups, The less Bright and The Brighter, there has been talk of a fabled third group 'The Bright'. This does not exist. The later group - the ones you think you can be pals with - definitely feel the hurt more, as their intellect level prevents them from totally dismissing rational and logical analysis, thus, they do very much 'get it' and no doubt cry themselves to sleep most nights. They're not on here out of bravery, they need to be here to try and push the party line and for some sort of group therapy, where they can simultaneously bring comfort to one another, whilst dishing out all their pish and eternally proclaiming their perceived superiority.

I have more sympathy for the former - less bright - group, they are truly bewildered by it all and on top of all that, they get pelters for just being.....less bright, often even from within their own hierarchy, by 'The Brighter'.

Nah, not quite how I see it AD.

I agree with you on the group therapy front as evidenced by the circle jerking of routine greenies; but the fabled group does exist as far as I'm concerned, with Kincardine as life president and a whole host of guests getting signed in from the group that 'get it' from time to time.

I'm not sure that I want to be pals with them, any more than I do any other internet strangers, but I do prefer civility by and large, as it allows discussion better and provides a better background for the piss taking which is an important part of it all.

It's kind of cyclical I reckon, with all of us going through grumpier and more generous phases at times.

Even when the BRALT's not going great, it's worth hanging in there, because it'll come good again. We can't do walking away.

If a top official can deliberately cheat in one game i don't think it is mental at all to suggest there might be others who are less than honest.

There was a 'goal' Motherwell scored against Rangers recently. It was such an easy decision to make i refuse to believe the linesman made an honest mistake. IMO it wasn't a foul in the lead up to that goal...IMO a Rangers defender was fouled as the ball came into the box but these are grey areas. What was absolutely blatant was the player who scored for Motherwell was never off side.

I could not have been sitting in a worse decision at the QoS game to call that off side goal ... i sit in the back row of the opposite stand and i could clearly see your player was well off side. I refuse to believe that was an honest mistake.

Before you get on about being as paranoid as celtic supporters and all the usual diddy guff we get. It is a commonly held believe that the 'Big 2' Glasgow clubs get the majority of decisions by biased officials...Christ some even believe the authorities were biased towards Rangers last summer. Are we all mental?

Absolutely.

Whatever is even more absolute than absolutely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJUzPGjiao

Abso-fucking-lutely

Nah, not quite how I see it AD.

I agree with you on the group therapy front as evidenced by the circle jerking of routine greenies; but the fabled group does exist as far as I'm concerned, with Kincardine as life president and a whole host of guests getting signed in from the group that 'get it' from time to time.

I'm not sure that I want to be pals with them, any more than I do any other internet strangers, but I do prefer civility by and large, as it allows discussion better and provides a better background for the piss taking which is an important part of it all.

It's kind of cyclical I reckon, with all of us going through grumpier and more generous phases at times.

Even when the BRALT's not going great, it's worth hanging in there, because it'll come good again. We can't do walking away.

Aye, fair enough, It's all about opinions, I'll stick to mine on this one though. Kincardine is bright, I'll give you that but as an individual he can't be regarded as a group. He is also prone to fall to basement level from time to time, when he can find no favourable answer that fits both the 'party line' and logic, or he's had a few wee snifters ;) . He should try and form a group but there are absolutely no worthy candidates from the current bunch of knobheads, which probably leads to the frustration that manifests itself in his lower moments. :(

Aye, fair enough, It's all about opinions, I'll stick to mine on this one though. Kincardine is bright, I'll give you that but as an individual he can't be regarded as a group.

You haven't seen the size of my belly!.. I make The Big Hoose Bear look like an advert for Slim-fast.

I'm a group in my own right.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I am pretty-sure this is 'paper talk' but The Express is linking us with a buy-out from Mike Ashley:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/418395/Mike-Ashley-eyeing-Rangers-move-from-Newcastle

Interesting, too, that it;s on the same day that Uli Hoeness looks like being done for tax fraud yet Bayern Munich declare something like 240,00 mmbers.

You sound hard as fucking nails.

:lol:

I made a point. You deflected from my point and added a pair of abusive epithets. Trust me, you wouldn't say them to my face. You are the keyboard warrior and now you're telling me I'm hard as nails. You couldn't make you up, you clown.

Que?

It's an old 'joke'. Someone asked a poster for a square go, much as you did, and gave his address as 12 Ruel Street.

It has become P&B lore that internet hardmen, like you live in Ruel Street: I can't find the original thread but here's a pastiche:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/71091-12-ruel-street/nsible

So stop trying to play the hardman and just post sensible comments?

It's an old 'joke'. Someone asked a poster for a square go, much as you did, and gave his address as 12 Ruel Street.

It has become P&B lore that internet hardmen, like you live in Ruel Street: I can't find the original thread but here's a pastiche:

I am a sensitive, poetic, literary, artistic, musical, gentle person. For some reason I am being tag-teamed by you sevconians into being a hard man!!

I commented on a post and was told that I was a 'mhanky b*****d'.

My point is that Bendarroch wouldn't say that to my face. Not because I'm hard, it could be because I'm a wee auld granny.

You p***ks have such a pack mentality.

Anyway: relevant point. You're team died and you follow a tribute act that is more corrupt, in every way than it's previous incarnation.

If you're struggling with what 'back' means then you're probably right in that I could have done better than mhanky - I should have used thick.

His issue with 'back' is, that In order to get back to somewhere, you must previously have been there. :1eye

That's funny.

Anyway: relevant point. You're team died and you follow a tribute act that is more corrupt, in every way than it's previous incarnation.

Oh f**k. Not another chippy, cliche-ridden Plastic who can't use the apostrophe. Just tell me in which worm-factory you ignoramuses are bred?

I made a point. You deflected from my point and added a pair of abusive epithets. Trust me, you wouldn't say them to my face. You are the keyboard warrior and now you're telling me I'm hard as nails. You couldn't make you up, you clown.

Perhaps much harder than I first thought. Mento, even.

Edited by Bendarroch

I am a sensitive, poetic, literary, artistic, musical, gentle person. For some reason I am being tag-teamed by you sevconians into being a hard man!!

I commented on a post and was told that I was a 'mhanky b*****d'.

My point is that Bendarroch wouldn't say that to my face. Not because I'm hard, it could be because I'm a wee auld granny.

You p***ks have such a pack mentality.

:lol: :lol:

Calm down 'big man' you'll give yourself a heart attack.