Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You sound like my ex wife....We never made up.

Ah, the poor woman. And then you hook up with a Plastic.

How was Dens Park last night - at least you had a short trip home and the outcome was better than that from your last match on that street?

Did you indulge in the Pavlovian nonsense of applauding Novo - possibly the world's neediest ex-player? I believe he made a point of moving from one part of the ground to the other, in order to be spotted, just as on Sunday, he arrived a bit late, lest he be missed.

Desperate, desperate stuff from the desperate little chap.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Poor?, nah I am the one that was left poor :(

I bet you would grudge all the wee lads and lasses who got their autographs and pictures taken with Nacho last night too, your bitterness is overwhelming at times.

Wouldn't grudge it for a second Ted.

Novo's 'look at me' behaviour is a tad embarrassing though, no?

Trying to avoid spending too much time reading this thread to be honest, it's woeful.

Only positive thing is that it keeps some of the real zoomers out of the SPFL/GN Forum (Tedi, Bendarroch, Hellbhoy, WKR etc)

Fair point, Dinders. Whenever I feel despondent about The BRALT these days I take a wee dauner over to The Worst 50 Posters thread. The petty bickering and general woefulness over there makes this bit look like Elysium.

I also wonder if you would have the cojones to call me a mhanky b*****d tu my face. Tough guy!

The guy is waiting for a heart bypass operation so i think it is a safe guess he is not as fit as he once was... :rolleyes:

The guy is waiting for a heart bypass operation so i think it is a safe guess he is not as fit as he once was... :rolleyes:

I had it on 21st May - and the recovery progress is moving along reasonably well. A couple of wee hitches to defeat as yet, but I'm getting there.

And I think it's probably important to say that, much as I enjoy the posting jousts on here, I don't take this that seriously. When I fell ill the posters on P&B were really great with me and that's surely more indicative of their true characters than the mince that flows on here.

Everyone had kind, supportive words - and it really did help as it allowed me to focus my attention away from the difficulties even for a short while.

And in fairness to JCG - he wouldn't have known any of this.

I had it on 21st May - and the recovery progress is moving along reasonably well. A couple of wee hitches to defeat as yet, but I'm getting there.

And I think it's probably important to say that, much as I enjoy the posting jousts on here, I don't take this that seriously. When I fell ill the posters on P&B were really great with me and that's surely more indicative of their true characters than the mince that flows on here.

Everyone had kind, supportive words - and it really did help as it allowed me to focus my attention away from the difficulties even for a short while.

A dignified and admirable post Bendy, keep getting stronger mate.

A shameless use of someone else's misfortune to point score No8. Iam glad you, and others come out with bile like this every now and again. It reminds me that despite some affable posts a dark contemptable p***k lies beneath.

A shameless use of someone else's misfortune to point score No8. Iam glad you, and others come out with bile like this every now and again. It reminds me that despite some affable posts a dark contemptable p***k lies beneath.

The guy was having a go at Bendarroch and i for one do not believe the mhanky b*****d didn't know about his past health issues. They all seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of this thread in particular and at the time there were literally pages about it and Tedis operation.

You telling me the mhanky b*****d can remember individual posts but conveniently missed all the posts regarding Bendarrochs health issues?

The guy was having a go at Bendarroch and i for one do not believe the mhanky b*****d didn't know about his past health issues. They all seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of this thread in particular and at the time there were literally pages about it and Tedis operation.

You telling me the mhanky b*****d can remember individual posts but conveniently missed all the posts regarding Bendarrochs health issues?

All I am saying is that, besides any other circumstances, only a contemptable p***k would use something like that to point score. If you feel the need to justify your actions then, to me at least, the point is proven. It was not your argument in the first place and Bendy's reply shows how much he needed the Sevconian mob's mobilisation to his defence.

All I am saying is that, besides any other circumstances, only a contemptable p***k would use something like that to point score. If you feel the need to justify your actions then, to me at least, the point is proven. It was not your argument in the first place and Bendy's reply shows how much he needed the Sevconian mob's mobilisation to his defence.

It is you that is trying to point score..poorly. I merely pointed out that only a scummy mhanky b*****d would threaten Bendarroch knowing his history. You believe that given the way they can quote individual posts at the drop of a hat he didn't know about Bendarrochs health?

It is you that is trying to point score..poorly. I merely pointed out that only a scummy mhanky b*****d would threaten Bendarroch knowing his history. You believe that given the way they can quote individual posts at the drop of a hat he didn't know about Bendarrochs health?

Me trying to point score? Nice attempt at transfering the blame. You dug up a non connected subject and used it as a point of leverage in the discussion. That point was crassly used and when pointed out to you why you have done nothing to make ammends, instead you have tried to defend your idiocy and used the situation to throw about more insults, eg mhanky b*****d, just give it up you contemptable little p***k.

Having just read back on the exchange in question, it is clear that JCG - quite rightly - took exception to being called a mhanky b*****d. I can see no direct threat aimed at Bendarroch and as for 'having a go' at him, it seemed no more than the usual tit for tat. I don't see the statement of ''I bet you wouldn't say that to my face'' as being a threat or even 'hard man' posturing.

Most insults traded on here, wouldn't be said to any complete stranger's face. We all say things on here that would not be socially acceptable in casual conversation with people we do not know well. It's one of the peculiarities of this type of medium. In fact did you not recently tell a poster off, for speaking to you in a way he wouldn't do in a pub? May have been Tedi but I think it was you.

I agree with StonedSailer on this and it's clear to see Bendarroch doesn't need the wagons circled. His statement above giving a welcome and admirable (but no doubt brief) insight to a bigger and better man than can be gleaned from his usual pish. :shutup

This won't do Bendarroch.

Letting some sort of human, vulnerable dimension show is not acceptable.

Come on now - back in the saddle.

Me trying to point score? Nice attempt at transfering the blame. You dug up a non connected subject and used it as a point of leverage in the discussion. That point was crassly used and when pointed out to you why you have done nothing to make ammends, instead you have tried to defend your idiocy and used the situation to throw about more insults, eg mhanky b*****d, just give it up you contemptable little p***k.

It's ok for you to throw insults about but not for No.8?

Aye ok.

I pretty much agree with your viewpoint here but what evidence do you have that No8 is not big? :lol:

Edit:- to make the point a bit clearer. :)

Edited by Apache Don

I pretty much agree with your viewpoint here but what evidence do you have that No8 is little?

Maybe not in stature but his persona certainly is.