Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry what hypocrisy? I am sure it is no relief to him or his family. TBH i am pretty sure he couldn't care less what i thought of his posting style. He does something i don't particularly like but that's his choice. He explained himself at least...time to move on.

Yes, quite right, No. 8. After having had your arse handed to you over your changing attitudes towards the taxi mafia the new power in the ibrox boardroom, your association with terrorists, your inability to explain your definition of "loyalist", your failure to acknowledge that the scum rioting in Ulster wearing rangers tops were more than coincidence, and now having, how does your wee cheerleader put it, "flown your double standards high again", we should all move on and forget any of this happened.

Move along, nothing to see...

Yeah, right. :lol:

Strangely enough, a lot of my neg reps come from one particular poster who delights in telling everyone he's just dishing out the reddies 'cos he can. And no, you don't get a prize for guessing.

:lol:

Anyone who describes an ex football player as a "c**t with cancer" anonymously via a football forum is bound to attract a degree of opprobium......

Address that point, rather than whether my reddie was merited or otherwise.

:lol: you could always copy mad Norman and complain to admin about it.

The 50K fine was purely for breaching rule 14.1, the overall fine was much larger, Rangers were treated differently in this Regard, the fans have every right to be angry and Mather has every right to ask the question.

Some of arguments from the P&D's are unbelievable, even with the evidence right in front of their beaks they still plod on with the same old tired routines.

"He"? Your knowledge of your old club's debtors astounds me. Did rangers pay that debt? If so, why that one and not the newsagents, the Ambulance Service, the 'leccy bill, or the many, many other creditors?

Any comments on Dunfermlines failure to pay the Scottish Ambulance Service Norman?

:lol: you could always copy mad Norman and complain to admin about it.

Why on earth would I complain? No rules have been broken as far as I can see. I even made a point of saying that No8 was well within his rights to post reddies/greenies/comments or whatever, as he saw fit.

It's these kind of posts that really mark your sharp deterioration as a poster Bennett.

Why on earth would I complain? No rules have been broken as far as I can see. I even made a point of saying that No8 was well within his rights to post reddies/greenies/comments or whatever, as he saw fit.

It's these kind of posts that really mark your sharp deterioration as a poster Bennett.

It was a slight at someone who has complained about being red dotted, now surely you figured that out?

I doubt that he's ever 'been away', i assume as a consultant and not an actual board member we'll use him in a similar role as celtic used Paul McBride.

I doubt that he's ever 'been away', i assume as a consultant and not an actual board member we'll use him in a similar role as celtic used Paul McBride.

:blink:

Best stick to the snide abuse and alias creation, it doesn't seem both your brain cells can comprehend much more.

No Idea, I do not pretend to be some legal beagle, the club = singular not plural though ;)

Fair enough. Not everyone can be experts in all things.

The types of legal form include:

Sole trader

Partnership

Unincorporated association

Trust

Limited company

Community interest company

Charitable incorporated organisation

Cooperative society

Financial mutuals

I'm assuming that Rangers changed their legal form many decades ago from unincorporated association to limited company but i can't see any change of legal form recently.