Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye. I've punted Tedi from the 'Brighter' group to 'The less Bright' group. Not much between him and BP to be honest.

Nah, put him back his post re Green/Pieman showed some intellect.

Any of these so called arguments do nothing to prove or disprove it, they are just a way to keep the debate going, its tedious beyond belief and both camps can find snippets they feel prove their case while ignoring the ones that blow holes in it.

To me the fact that people are still desperately trying to find new ways to debate shows that the new club no history argument has already been lost, despite the nit-picking over rules the authorities any other official body have lined up behind continuation, just the same as they have done with other clubs who have been through liquidation events, Middlesborough, Fiorentina, Luton Town, there are many more but only in Scotland has the debate raged on.

Unrelated deflection from the point that, when tested, the rulebooks of FIFA and the SFA in 100% of cases showed no continuation.

Perhaps but then its my opinion.

100% you say, then bring a legal challenge, you have previous for this kind of perseverance, with 100% your victory should be a dead cert.

No need for me to do anything Besiktas and Charles Green have already done so.

Jesus, Kincardine, wtf? What happened to inclusive, non-sectarian, all about the football?

Never mind P&B, that's a hell of a statement to come out with in the 21st century.

Says the bigot who hates Rangers more than any other club due to religion :rolleyes:

Any of these so called arguments do nothing to prove or disprove it, they are just a way to keep the debate going, its tedious beyond belief and both camps can find snippets they feel prove their case while ignoring the ones that blow holes in it.

To me the fact that people are still desperately trying to find new ways to debate shows that the new club no history argument has already been lost, despite the nit-picking over rules the authorities any other official body have lined up behind continuation, just the same as they have done with other clubs who have been through liquidation events, Middlesborough, Fiorentina, Luton Town, there are many more but only in Scotland has the debate raged on.

I don't conform to the bit in red. No need to find new ways, the old arguments still work for me. The fact that The SFA seem to back continuity does not make it so. As you and the gang know and are fond of pointing out, The SFA are inept and get many things wrong.

The club and the company were never separate. Rangers FC became a company in 1870 or thereabouts by applying to Companies house to have their status changed to a company Limited by shares. A company was not formed as a separate entity to run the business side of the club - that would have been different - the club became a company. How many times? :1eye

Edited by Apache Don

Your point is caller?

I talk ICT with real people, I use P&B as a vehicle for wind ups, our season has only just begun today also. I had my share of ICT chat at the match, cheers.

I enjoy the fact that the zombie newco p&bers actually go round scrutinising the posting history of everybody who has a wee 'point and laugh' dig at their comedy club and indnignantly claim 'but, but ,but,,,,,you never post on any Diddy FC threads, therefore 'youse are obsessed with yer hatrid of Oor Glorious Institution more than youse care aboot your wanky wee (uncheating) clubs'

Fans of many clubs come onto Pie and Bovril, click down to BRALT,have a scrutiny of the latest bizarre events, leave a few mocking observations - go for a lie-down at any tedi /hellbhoy 'how many angels can dance on the point of a pin?' ping-pong-pointless debates - chip-in with any ongoing themes - or just scroll down a few pages and enjoy the show.

then we log off from P&B, possibly to go onto our own Diddy FC forums for full and frank debate on the good / bad / bizarre goings on at Diddy Park, or maybe go for a beer, make love to the wife, or just Do Other Things.

If The Rangers stopped being so hilariously arrogant with side portions of corruption, then we would stop convulsing with laughter, and BRALT would wither and close.

Possibly

I enjoy the fact that the zombie newco p&bers actually go round scrutinising the posting history of everybody who has a wee 'point and laugh' dig at their comedy club and indnignantly claim 'but, but ,but,,,,,you never post on any Diddy FC threads, therefore 'youse are obsessed with yer hatrid of Oor Glorious Institution more than youse care aboot your wanky wee (uncheating) clubs'

Fans of many clubs come onto Pie and Bovril, click down to BRALT,have a scrutiny of the latest bizarre events, leave a few mocking observations - go for a lie-down at any tedi /hellbhoy 'how many angels can dance on the point of a pin?' ping-pong-pointless debates - chip-in with any ongoing themes - or just scroll down a few pages and enjoy the show.

then we log off from P&B, possibly to go onto our own Diddy FC forums for full and frank debate on the good / bad / bizarre goings on at Diddy Park, or maybe go for a beer, make love to the wife, or just Do Other Things.

If The Rangers stopped being so hilariously arrogant with side portions of corruption, then we would stop convulsing with laughter, and BRALT would wither and close.

Possibly

How you getting on with that big flag to cover the empty seats...It must be some size of flag

Very little of this post resembles anything close to fact.

Anyway, I do not really care what you conform to, as I said earlier this is about the history, to put it more crudely its about 54 and counting and that has already been accepted and what you do not conform to will never change that.

who is doing this acceptance?

and what medications are they on?

What does that mean?

I don't know what any of it means. It will probably go down in P&B folklore as a classic post of some sort though. I mean is it a flashback to the early 20th century or earlier? How old is old K anyway?

I don't conform to the bit in red. No need to find new ways, the old arguments still work for me. The fact that The SFA seem to back continuity does not make it so. As you and the gang know and are fond of pointing out, The SFA are inept and get many things wrong.

The club and the company were never separate. Rangers FC became a company in 1870 or thereabouts by applying to Companies house to have their status changed to a company Limited by shares. A company was not formed as a separate entity to run the business side of the club - that would have been different - the club became a company. How many times? :1eye

Very little of this post resembles anything close to fact.

Anyway, I do not really care what you conform to, as I said earlier this is about the history, to put it more crudely its about 54 and counting and that has already been accepted and what you do not conform to will never change that.

I've read my post again and am quite certain every line is fact. I've helpfully quoted it again along with your pathetic reply, so you can see this for yourself and others may have the opportunity to draw conclusion.

izarre goings on at Diddy Park, or maybe go for a beer, make love to the wife, or just Do Other Things.

If the dididies stop using the old cliches then maybe we could have a discussion, Ken.

Jesus wept.

He'll say anything and everything he can to preserve his ridiculous salary, that is all.

Where you as critical of Charlie last year?

He wasn't here this time last year - it's his P&B birthday tomorrow. And he fucking loved Charlie Boy, with the orange kits, and the EPL invites, and the troops, and the NI trips, and all that jazz.

Pavlovian doesn't even come close.

I don't think so. I just logged on and he said this:

Much of it is pretty anodyne but I do think he has a fair point when he says:

"It doesn't matter to them that they have not invested or helped the club, or that they failed to make even a remotely credible attempt to save this fantastic club in its darkest hours.

Not a single one of them stepped forward willing to invest their own money. Yet now they think they can waltz into the club."

Obviously he's having a go at the McColl/Paul Murray/Frank Blin EGM plan and I actually have some sympathy for Mather here. I am also no lover of Green after he turned in to a foaming-mouthed intellectual inchoate.

At least what Green and Mather did was pony up some of their own cash and raise £23M on the stock exchange. (OK so much may have been pished away - but that Isn't the point - they raised cash when others didn't).

My take is pretty simple. Emotionally I'd prefer McColl/Murray/Blin holding the reins at Ibrox. Factually, though, Green and his cohorts actually delivered investment for the club whereas McColl/Murray/Blin's only claim is that they are Rangers-minded.

If they want the support of the fans then come up with a development plan for Rangers over, say, a 5-year period or they can get to f**k as a bunch of blow-hards. We are sick to the back fucking teeth of boardroom coups and intrigues.

Not so fast big yin. The rest of us are far from seek of it all :P