Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It means Kincardine, for all he's probably the brightest bear on here, doesn't have a great grasp of the distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe.

I said this before. My degree was in history and philosophy. My MA dissertation was on the development of the Presbyterian Church and Empire.

Right now? I have about 150 flies in my living room I'l give then a go with my hoover then if you really want a go about, "f the distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe." then I will happily take you on.

Deal?

Says the bigot who hates Rangers more than any other club due to religion :rolleyes:

And isn't that the oddest outcome after the WKR's fledgling experiences of a football club in Scotland?

By his own admission he was taken to a cesspit of boiling hate and even at the ripe age of six (yes, 6) was able to conclude this degree of bitterness and aggression wasn't for him. And yet none of these early experiences for him happened at Rangers ground.

In fact this all took place at Celtic park where his own father exposed his impressionable son to the hate for the first time. We are left to assume his father continued to go to the hate-filled cauldron - despite the traumatic effect it had on his son.

What else was a young bhoy to do thereafter but hate Rangers because of, well, religion.

:lol:

I said this before. My degree was in history and philosophy. My MA dissertation was on the development of the Presbyterian Church and Empire.

Right now? I have about 150 flies in my living room I'l give then a go with my hoover then if you really want a go about, "f the distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe." then I will happily take you on.

Deal?

is that 'unbroken' history?

He wasn't here this time last year - it's his P&B birthday tomorrow. And he fucking loved Charlie Boy, with the orange kits, and the EPL invites, and the troops, and the NI trips, and all that jazz.

Pavlovian doesn't even come close.

I've had more than enough of Green over the piece to change my opinion on the man. Can you say the same for your man Liewell?

And isn't that the oddest outcome after the WKR's fledgling experiences of a football club in Scotland?

By his own admission he was taken to a cesspit of boiling hate and even at the ripe age of six (yes, 6) was able to conclude this degree of bitterness and aggression wasn't for him. And yet none of these early experiences for him happened at Rangers ground.

In fact this all took place at Celtic park where his own father exposed his impressionable son to the hate for the first time. We are left to assume his father continued to go to the hate-filled cauldron - despite the traumatic effect it had on his son.

What else was a young bhoy to do thereafter but hate Rangers because of, well, religion.

:lol:

aw f**k! there goes my spare Irrelevant Glib Shite Response Detector!

is that 'unbroken' history?

History is intact. My hoover may need to treatment as I've pulled it up and down the stairs.

WRK may need repairs seeing as he said, "Kindardine doesn't have a great grasp of the distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe."

I look forward to this argument though I know it's of little interest to everyone else/

History is intact. My hoover may need to treatment as I've pulled it up and down the stairs.

WRK may need repairs seeing as he said, "Kindardine doesn't have a great grasp of the distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe."

I look forward to this argument though I know it's of little interest to everyone else/

Who the Fk hoovers at this time of night? New hobby for The_K :lol:

ah well, you may have a deep and thorough knowledge of the subject, but WKR's indefatigability could make it a fair few BRALT pages to skim through tomorrow morning before I do my sensible time-schedule hoovering

Jesus wept.

He'll say anything and everything he can to preserve his ridiculous salary, that is all.

Where you as critical of Charlie last year?

I am afraid that Bendy seems to be suffering from post Forfar stress disorder.

Serious questions need to be asked of McMoist, unfortunately he seems eager to deflect rather than answer serious questions. Such as why did you endorse Green a year ago but want feck all to do with him now. Sad really.

ah well, you may have a deep and thorough knowledge of the subject, but WKR's indefatigability could make it a fair few BRALT pages to skim through tomorrow morning before I do my sensible time-schedule hoovering

Aye, WKR is a doughty bloke and one who demands respect. I have a challenge: Either get rid of my flies or ask me about, " The distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe"

Aye, WKR is a doughty bloke and one who demands respect. I have a challenge: Either get rid of my flies or ask me about, " The distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe"

Kinky, slow down, take it easy, you'll never last a whole season of club related humiliations at this rate.

Read it and believe it as many times as you want, it makes zero difference, it is only your own insignificant opinion, I am only interested in what the vaster wider held opinion of the authorities that matter, the ones that write the history books and they accept continuation is 100 % fact, they like me have no interest in your small insignificant opinion.

To quote one of the biggest tossers on here - ''Of course you don't.'' :shutup

ETA:- I think you will find that the wider held opinion concurs with mine actually. The SFA whose 'legal opinions' you respect so much and challenged successfully over the transfer embargo issue,aye they're really on the ball. :rolleyes:

I almost want you to win The Scottish Cup this season, just to see what explanation UEFA give for not allowing you to compete in following season's Europa League. I don't quite want it enough though. :)

Edited by Apache Don