Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: I do. I don't know why but there are hunners of flies in 'the wee hoose'. I'm chasing the fuckers around with the hoover and this week's copy of the Economist

I think the only explanation for k's posts tonight can be one of two things.

Dementia Praecox or LSD:

What a feckin zoomer you are The!

I think the only explanation for k's posts tonight can be one of two things.

Dementia Praecox or LSD:

What a feckin zoomer you are The!

John, don't treat me as stupid. Never. Do not try and act the smart guy,

I chat to people on here and try and have a decent discussion. I like having a few interactions with fans of different team,.

My main post tonight, though, was related to Mather's post on The Rangers site wherein her quoted:

"It doesn't matter to them that they have not invested or helped the club, or that they failed to make even a remotely credible attempt to save this fantastic club in its darkest hours.

Not a single one of them stepped forward willing to invest their own money. Yet now they think they can waltz into the club."

My reply was:

Obviously he's having a go at the McColl/Paul Murray/Frank Blin EGM plan and I actually have some sympathy for Mather here. I am also no lover of Green after he turned in to a foaming-mouthed intellectual inchoate.

At least what Green and Mather did was pony up some of their own cash and raise £23M on the stock exchange. (OK so much may have been pished away - but that Isn't the point - they raised cash when others didn't).

My take is pretty simple. Emotionally I'd prefer McColl/Murray/Blin holding the reins at Ibrox. Factually, though, Green and his cohorts actually delivered investment for the club whereas McColl/Murray/Blin's only claim is that they are Rangers-minded.

If they want the support of the fans then come up with a development plan for Rangers over, say, a 5-year period or they can get to f**k as a bunch of blow-hards. We are sick to the back fucking teeth of boardroom coups and intrigues.

The curious thing is that you missed all of this. Call me a zoomer for sure but take me on on equal terms.

John, don't treat me as stupid. Never. Do not try and act the smart guy,

I chat to people on here and try and have a decent discussion. I like having a few interactions with fans of different team,.

My main post tonight, though, was related to Mather's post on The Rangers site wherein her quoted:

"It doesn't matter to them that they have not invested or helped the club, or that they failed to make even a remotely credible attempt to save this fantastic club in its darkest hours.

Not a single one of them stepped forward willing to invest their own money. Yet now they think they can waltz into the club."

My reply was:

Obviously he's having a go at the McColl/Paul Murray/Frank Blin EGM plan and I actually have some sympathy for Mather here. I am also no lover of Green after he turned in to a foaming-mouthed intellectual inchoate.

At least what Green and Mather did was pony up some of their own cash and raise £23M on the stock exchange. (OK so much may have been pished away - but that Isn't the point - they raised cash when others didn't).

My take is pretty simple. Emotionally I'd prefer McColl/Murray/Blin holding the reins at Ibrox. Factually, though, Green and his cohorts actually delivered investment for the club whereas McColl/Murray/Blin's only claim is that they are Rangers-minded.

If they want the support of the fans then come up with a development plan for Rangers over, say, a 5-year period or they can get to f**k as a bunch of blow-hards. We are sick to the back fucking teeth of boardroom coups and intrigues.

The curious thing is that you missed all of this. Call me a zoomer for sure but take me on on equal terms.

That was a decent post K and I agreed with your views therein but once the drugs kicked in man...... :lol:

If we accept that the reason Charlie has resurfaced, is his concern over overspending and we assume he has some power to affect boardroom decisions, given that the new signings are still effectively trialists, could he pull the plug on their contracts and tell Ally to win the league with last season's team?

Not a tucking clue what that means.  Is it something that ignorant fat blokes have the need to post? Wee tip.  I speak English.

*inhales through teeth*

Is that you or me?  I know you want to say something here but just get on with it rather than this allusion shite.

Come on fat and stupid.  Stop fannying around.

^^^

taking it well

A loon in the match thread nails McCoist for the shameless charlatan he is;

The The Rangers lineup today contained;

Scott Gallacher (distinguished himself on loan at Station Park)

Chris Hegarty (Northern Ireland international)

Seb Faure (former Lyon centre-half who has represented France at U20 level)

Lee Wallace (£1.5m from Hearts capped for Scotland)

Lee McCulloch (£2.25m from Wigan with 18 Scottish caps)

Robbie Crawford (?)

Ian Black (signed from Hearts Scotland International)

David Templeton (see Ian Black although U21 level so far)

Lewis McLeod (U21 level for Scotland and 'best young midfielder in Scotland')

Andrew Mitchell (signed from Manchester City)

Andy Little (NI international)

The bench included Fraser Aird (Scottish U19) and Barrie McKay (signed from Kilmarnock and U21 international)

If nothing else, McCoist's comments will leave a number of the guys listed above feeling rather uneasy given he clearly does not believe they are good enough. However, the pedigree of these guys should still be more than good enough to deal with most (if not all) of the teams they will encounter this season and given this was supposedly "last year's team playing" there should have been no problem with familiarity.

Stop the excuses McCoist - what you are reaping is what has been sown over many, many years by your predecessors.

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Edited by AberdeenBud

:lol: Stoned, you are likely right. You're probably my favourite poster on here even if we disagree about eveything!

Why thank you kind sir, the world would be a purdy dull place if we all agreed on everything.

History is intact. My hoover may need to treatment as I've pulled it up and down the stairs.

WRK may need repairs seeing as he said, "Kindardine doesn't have a great grasp of the distribution of various Christian sects throughout Europe."

I look forward to this argument though I know it's of little interest to everyone else/

Fair enough, Kincardine, sounds like a reasonable argument. Please god we can have a bit of a debate without the usual Amigo/HB ping-pong. What would you say were the Protestant countries of Northern Europe, then? Just to start us off like. Bearing in mind your degree is in History, and I was a Comp Science geek, let's split the past and future, meet in the present and discuss how the situation is at the moment.

^^ hasn't a clue how to how to have a conversation.^^

Don't worry he only attacks the weak, he wont even attempt a jousting match when you're sober.

He's the fourth most effluencial poster on P&B right enough.

Kincardine was howlingly drunk last night?

Right?

I don't think howlingly, but his typos and show of affection would indicate that his 'wee bevvy' had an effect on him. Certainly enough for swampy to emerge from the quagmire expecting little resistance. He's always chosen his battles carefully.

Kincardine was howlingly drunk last night?

Right?

Not sure. I reckon I might have been tempted to take a few, mind, if Killie had been horsed out of the first trophy of the season, by such a (respectfully) smaller team, before the schools go back.