Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My dig is because if Milne had his head any further up Liewells arse he'd lose sight of the sole of his shoes. Dolly supporters - prepared to

sponsor (cough) an Annan player (whilst their own were in need) but turned a blind eye to their directors voting to support Liewell.

Care to remind us of the proper name of the Abhergreen supporters integrity herd?

:lol:

I always picture the buffoon Milne as the ventriloquist dummy with Lawwell working him from the back like some Doric Lord Charles....

There is nothing bigoted about that post. If there is point it out to me.

WRK might be just about worth saving but you are beyond help.

Re-read the post ... He claims to dislike Rangers for religious reasons...this is all i said he had posted.

Re-read the post ... He claims to dislike Rangers for religious reasons...this is all i said he had posted.

Stop the nonsense No8. His problem relates to Rangers' perceived attitude towards a religious group. This perception was historically based on a signing policy that we all know once existed.

You damage any argument you may have by calling such a feeling bigoted.

He said he disliked rangers because they disliked his family's religion.

One is not a bigot because one dislikes bigots.

You really are not very bright.

He said he disliked rangers because they disliked his family's religion.

One is not a bigot because one dislikes bigots.

You really are not very bright.

I actually said he disliked Rangers on religious grounds. Here he admits that.

When exactly did Rangers dislike Catholics? I know quite a few RCs around his age who support Rangers...then again they are not raging bigots.

So you are denying you said that you disliked Rangers more due to Religion?

Can't get f**k all past you, Einstein, can we?

Here's what to do: go find the original post, get a grown-up to explain the big words to you, then think about your childishly simplistic, green-or-blue world view.

I despised the blue half more because they, and their "fans" actively sought to discriminate against me and mine*. I now despise them much more because of the way that they and their successors have behaved for the last eighteen months. To suggest that that shows either bigotry on my part or, as has been suggested many times, a sympathy for your lot's former Business partners, is frankly laughable.

*An analogy (again, get an adult to explain): If Ahmed and his family suffer violence as a result of Israeli occupation and he reacts by throwing stones at Israeli soldiers, does that make him anti-semitic? Or would his attitude towards the Israelis be formed by their actions?

ETA: Thanks for doing the fetching and carrying for the "quote":

"OK Thanks to Tedi helping me with the search through members posts i took less than a few minutes to find this from you on the 28th of July....

'How many times do you have to be told - I do despise your mob more than the other lot. I've even explained why on multiple occasions, as you weren't around when the original club was. Up until Last February, they were a fair bit lower in my estimation, due to their stance on those of us who were raised in a different form of Christianity.'"

You actually claim in this post to have admitted it on...and i am quoting directly here....'Multiple Occasions'

Over to you Bigot Bhoy"

Which, to anyone with a reading age over P7 level, simply reinforces the point I have made. That you cannot understand this, and indeed appear to believe it provides proof of your accusation, is your problem and not mine. Nice to see that you can't be arsed posting the entire quote, by the way. If you had, then you wouldn't have had to misquote me "directly".

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Stop the nonsense No8. His problem relates to Rangers' perceived attitude towards a religious group. This perception was historically based on a signing policy that we all know once existed.

You damage any argument you may have by calling such a feeling bigoted.

WRK LITE right enough

I actually said he disliked Rangers on religious grounds. Here he admits that.

When exactly did Rangers dislike Catholics? I know quite a few RCs around his age who support Rangers...then again they are not raging bigots.

:1eye

Did your pals join in the tolerant and inclusive sing alongs? :rolleyes:

Can't get f**k all past you, Einstein, can we?

Here's what to do: go find the original post, get a grown-up to explain the big words to you, then think about your childishly simplistic, green-or-blue world view.

I despised the blue half more because they, and their "fans" actively sought to discriminate against me and mine*. I now despise them much more because of the way that they and their successors have behaved for the last eighteen months. To suggest that that shows either bigotry on my part or, as has been suggested many times, a sympathy for your lot's former Business partners, is frankly laughable.

*An analogy (again, get an adult to explain): If Ahmed and his family suffer violence as a result of Israeli occupation and he reacts by throwing stones at Israeli soldiers, does that make him anti-semitic? Or would his attitude towards the Israelis be formed by their actions?

Wow

You have admitted yourself you are / were a celtic supporter. Surely you are not going to deny that now? You 'blamed' your father for taking you to watch celtic.

Your analogy is a complete fucking nonsense and is the kind of argument Rangers Football Club have had to defend themselves from for far too long. Rangers are a football club...Not a terrorist organisation...Not an extension of the Orange Order...Not a supporter of any cause or Religion. A football Club...no more no less.

As i said above i know a few RCs your age who are Rangers supporters but then again they are well balanced individuals and not overly influenced by bigots and religious leaders

You really are stupid, aren't you? You quote me (wrongly, I might add), and then come to the entire opposite conclusion. For all the problems the education system in Scotland has had, at least Clonmel(?) can understand clear English.

It was a controversial match for a city divided by sectarianism: Cathy was a Catholic, while Alex was Protestant. But he was following the example of his father, who himself had ‘broken a taboo’ by marrying a Catholic woman.

In 1967, Alex moved to Rangers, which was to prove problematic. Rangers and Celtic, the two big football teams in Glasgow, are representative of the city’s religious divide. Most Protestants support Rangers; most Catholics back Celtic.

On the day he signed for the club at Ibrox, one of the directors asked him about his wife’s religion and Alex confirmed she was a Catholic.

When he said they had married in a register office, the director replied: ‘Well that’s all right then.’

In his autobiography, Alex recalled feeling a sense of ‘poisonous hostility’ towards him from Willie Allison, Rangers’ PR manager, and also calls him a ‘bigot’ for his dislike of Catholics.

When a story appeared in a Scottish newspaper headlined: ‘Ferguson finished at Ibrox’, he suspected Allison was behind it. He quit Rangers after just two years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2322233/Why-Sir-Alex-Fergusons-wife-Cathy-formidable-him.html

Wow

You have admitted yourself you are / were a celtic supporter. Surely you are not going to deny that now? You 'blamed' your father for taking you to watch celtic.

Your analogy is a complete fucking nonsense and is the kind of argument Rangers Football Club have had to defend themselves from for far too long. Rangers are a football club...Not a terrorist organisation...Not an extension of the Orange Order...Not a supporter of any cause or Religion. A football Club...no more no less.

As i said above i know a few RCs your age who are Rangers supporters but then again they are well balanced individuals and not overly influenced by bigots and religious leaders

Oh, ffs. Looks like you're going to have to get hold of that grown-up again.

This time, ask him/her to explain the difference between "went", and "was taken".

As for rangers simply being a football team, I suppose we should bow to your terrorist-associating, flute-playing experience on that one.