Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the Rangers fans do because he was took to Celtic games when he was younger.

Weird thing is, the celtic side I was taken to see is acknowledged to be one of the best Scottish club sides ever. Couldn't hold a candle to Beattie, McLean, Morrison, et al. for me though.

I know, it doesn't make sense to some, but it did, and does, to me. Go to parkhead for big european games or sunbathe at the scoreboard end with a packet of Chipmunks? No fucking contest!

Fucking Hell. My pals dad took us to Ibrox a few times when I was a nipper, I married a Rangers fan, by that logic I just pretend to support Celtic and am really a Killie fan :lol:

I'm getting a distinct whiff of A*r right about now....

Clever camouflage job, but WRK's got ye busted!

Our fave Sevco doom merchant McLaughlin never fails to deliver :)

Lets see if Sir Dignity does walking away this time next week.

He's none too popular in the den!

It might be worth noting the source of this Twitter-based story.

Bicycle-helmet-heid McGlaughlin. The man with no dick and an arse as wide as the Clyde tunnel (it's a Tarrier thing).

This little shite wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to him and hit him with a sledge hammer smack on the dish.

w****r!!

:lol:

Celtic fans in defending their own shocker. :rolleyes:

Comprehension problems again, Tedi. What you're seeing here is:

Non-rangers fans ridiculing a lonely wee berr.

HTH.

ETA: Removed extraneous "H" - fucksake, what's happening to me?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Fucking Hell. My pals dad took us to Ibrox a few times when I was a nipper, I married a Rangers fan, by that logic I just pretend to support Celtic and am really a Killie fan :lol:

Tick all the boxes for a typical killie fan TBF ;) .

Would it surprise me if Walter did go next week? no

Would it surprise me if Walter is back at Ibrox in some capacity in the future? not at all.

As Chris reported yesterday...this is just an old fashioned power struggle.

Question is - who's got the power? Easdales? Charlie Boy? Wattie? (Just joking with that last). Are you really not just the tiniest bit embarrassed at the whole shitstorm, Tedi? I mean really - dignity, the rangers way? It's fucking hilarious for the rest of us, but you must be dying inside.

If this was any other type of company or corporation, all reasonable people would be united in their condemnation of the way this lot have behaved. Were it my club, I'd be fucking mortified. I wouldn't try and excuse it, though. Christ knows, we've got it bad enough with MJ happily drawing his money while the club suffers (and possibly dies), but your lot really are in a different league.

Tick all the boxes for a typical killie fan TBF ;) .

You'll certainly see a few Killie fans in that demographic. Not so many A*r fans, tbf - but then that's a much smaller control group. ;)

Is it not time you lot got your fingers out and came back up the league for a few derbies? There's every chance we could meet you half-way. :(

You'll certainly see a few Killie fans in that demographic. Not so many A*r fans, tbf - but then that's a much smaller control group. ;)

Is it not time you lot got your fingers out and came back up the league for a few derbies? There's every chance we could meet you half-way. :(

All good things come to those who wait wrk but be carefull what you wish for as both clubs finances could have them in the same division soon enough... <_<

Embarrassed? why would I be, has nothing to do with me.

This will only settle when one person has 51% or more, it was always predictable, as I have said many times before, the suits come and the suits go, I do not have much feelings about any of them, they are just temporary custodians but I will always remain a Rangers fan not a supporter of suits.

And "Sometimes They Come Back" (Stephen King, 1974).

Fair enough, though. I would have thought any supporter would have been embarrassed at the lies, cheating, fraud and threats emanating from their club before it died, and would not have tried to pretend that club had not died. As has been posted by ICT fans, it's shite, but they got over it.

Normal people would have felt insulted at some of the chicanery produced in order to facilitate a successor club's entry into competition, and the dog-whistle antics indulged in in order to separate them from their cash.

But rangers, and their fans, are different.

Apologies, Stoned - I wasn't sure which direction you came to ICT from.

No worries, we took a few pric.......I mean Jaggies aboard back then.