Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is with the greatest of regret that I have to announce to Rangers supporters that I have decided to step down as Chairman of Rangers Football Club. It is, I am convinced the correct thing to do under the circumstances.

Unfortunately, recent events have led me to the conclusion that the only option left open is for me to submit my resignation and to leave the Board of Directors with immediate effect.

OK so is it up to me to say it? You're being a shitebag Walter. Either that or there are things going on that you are not telling us about. That statement is cant and isn't worthy of you and we deserve better.

OK so is it up to me to say it? You're being a shitebag Walter. Either that or there are things going on that you are not telling us about. That statement is cant and isn't worthy of you and we deserve better.

rofl.gif

Sounds like to me that he is backing a regime change, he could hardly stay on as chairman while supporting the other camp.

To be fair I do not have a problem with him leaving or the statement released, he will be gagged to a certain degree and this statement would have been vetted, he cannot be seen to do anything that would damage the share price.

His unwavering support of McCoist as a manager is the only part that is starting to tire on me, he has done nothing to warrant it.

I think him leaving under a cloud like this could undoubtedly damage the share price.

Perhaps that what he wants? Perhaps sleeper agent Cardigan has been activated to drive the price down for the ' reel ranjurs men', the ones who did nothing when the old club went bust, to come on board HMS Dignity for a cheap price.

In Bomber parlance perhaps they intend to 'starve them oot'.

Sounds like the orcs are organising a protest for tomorrow nights entertainment on P&B :)

URGENT: All Rangers fans attending tomorrow's friendly with Newcastle United, after the final whistle remain in your seats or remain standing.

As a protest to what's going on with our club, we'd like all fans to participate in not leaving the stadium until we get the answers we want from our club.

From comedy central http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=256588

Sounds like to me that he is backing a regime change, he could hardly stay on as chairman while supporting the other camp.

Teds, I don't think we disagree here. i just thought that Walter, as chairman, should mediate. Aye, we agree on Ally's shortcomings. I guess I'd hoped that Watty would have been more magisterial.

The public version has been heavily edited after taking legal advice.

Seems clear to me. Back McColl and Murray and get Green and co. out of Ibrox...Green can take his gangster pals with him.

If the share price falls in the short term i have absolutely no problem with that. The less money the likes of Green and the Bus Boys make the better.

Tomorrow night will be interesting to say the least.

Seems clear to me. Back McColl and Murray and get Green and co. out of Ibrox...Green can take his gangster pals with him.

If the share price falls in the short term i have absolutely no problem with that. The less money the likes of Green and the Bus Boys make the better.

8, I think we would both love that McColl/Murray/Blin were running the board and that Green and The Easdales can GTF. We're on the same page.

But why did Walter resign? Same as you, I'd love more information.

His unwavering support of McCoist as a manager is the only part that is starting to tire on me, he has done nothing to warrant it.

But not on me - McCoist deserves the respect he showed to us when we needed him. In backing McCoist, I feel very strongly he's earned his chance and to sack a manager after one seriously dodgy cup result is the stuff of fucking madness.

We'll romp this division - and I expect a much better class of football this coming season. If we can't get it then I'd also expect McCoist to do the right thing by Rangers and make way for the next man without prompting.

8, I think we would both love that McColl/Murray/Blin were running the board and that Green and The Easdales can GTF. We're on the same page.

According to many on Twitter - our new brokers threatened legal action on Smith if he said what he apparently wanted to.

What we got was the anodyne variant after lawyers ensured speculation was guaranteed instead of an honest opinion from the great man.

At a guess I'd say a public display of of dissatisfaction and to let the fans know how bad things are if it was so bad he walked oops side stepped from his position,it's all politics you see to get the fans onboard.

He was obviously against Green coming back and left absolutely powerless. A puppet Chairman is no use to us.

We blamed the board members working with Whyte for remaining silent well that accusation cannot be aimed at Smith. He has resigned and let us know exactly what is going on...If the share price falls all the better IMO.

McColl has the financial clout to pay the shysters and gangsters the money they are looking for and hopefully get people in positions of power at the club who have genuine feelings for the club. I am sure if Murray and McColl are involved together there will be others willing to invest.

I was also reading elsewhere that Smith has backed Mathers and is confident that when the take over is complete there will still be a place for him

McCoists statement at the weekend was as hard hitting as i have read. There can be no doubt that McCoist and Green cannot both remain

Rangers legend or Shyster businessman who is only interested in what he can get out of the club.

I think i know whose side i am on in that little battle

I would go for chuckles, it's your best chance of getting mccoist out.