Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Question on why BBC are still getting stories. CM - Working hard to be as discreet as possible and he has never leaked anything to anyone

CM - Done a lot of wheeling and dealing to get best value on new player contracts. Much better than last year.

AMc - I believe we have improved the squad. We genuinely believe they'll be good enough to take next step.

AMc - Intention to play attacking football this year.

BS - No separate pots for money. Don't distinguish between IPO money and income. No answer to how much IPO money left.

CM - Board have to live with decision to bring Green back. Agrees that someone else could do that job.

Audited accounts hopefully released by end of month.

Are the rangers fans in the room lapping this shit up?

Mather admits he's on 300k with a straight face and they sit and stick two fingers up cause the bbc said 500k? Aye fck you bbc!

Salary 300k. Pension contributions? Possibly another £200k? (carry forward to maximize tax relief).

It's not what the Sevco mob tell you, it is what they don't tell you. :(

Edited by thelegendthatis

You have to marvel at the slack-jawed stupidity of some of these droolers.

Robbing off charity; ex-CEO knifing the manager; directors stealing everything that isn't nailed down; club gushing cash like the lift scene in the Shining, and what do these throbbing mutants want to ask?

Whether Rangers have a plan to combat... The BBC.

Children aren't this gullible - UKIP voters aren't this thick. Absolutely point-and-piss-yersel hysterical.

Edited by flyingrodent

At least some Rangers fans ain't lapping up the bullshit coming from Ibrox

BS - No separate pots for money. Don't distinguish between IPO money and income. No answer to how much IPO money left.

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust

The club knew £22m was raised in the IPO. When did the club stop checking what's left? BS knows what's in the bank but not IPO? Correct me?

@rangersfctrust If £10m in bank after most of ST renewals, then cost structure is madness. No justification for £22m IPO being used already

Has any exact figures been disclosed with regards to our commercial deals? Totals of all deals?

@rangersfctrust Based on superficial answers tonight & without knowing detail of commercial deals, yes. Cost structure seems out of control

@rangersfctrust Worried? People should furious and disgusted at the amount of money they've taken from the club in Division 3!

At least some Rangers fans ain't lapping up the bullshit coming from Ibrox

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust

1h

The club knew £22m was raised in the IPO. When did the club stop checking what's left? BS knows what's in the bank but not IPO? Correct me?

Arnold Black@ArnoldBlack146m

@rangersfctrust If £10m in bank after most of ST renewals, then cost structure is madness. No justification for £22m IPO being used already

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust42m

Has any exact figures been disclosed with regards to our commercial deals? Totals of all deals?

Arnold Black@ArnoldBlack129m

@rangersfctrust Based on superficial answers tonight & without knowing detail of commercial deals, yes. Cost structure seems out of control

Stuart@86Stuart5m

@rangersfctrust Worried? People should furious and disgusted at the amount of money they've taken from the club in Division 3!

Ach they'll be back (snigger) where they belong in no time. That's the main thing.

CM - Club looking at membership scheme. Wants fans to have a voice.

JT - Fans need to realise how loud fans voice can be. Way of doing that is through proper membership scheme with voice on board.

Woo-hoo - haven't posted on this thread for a while :P

I'm trying to keep up but I can't - is Charles Green is a good guy or a w**k today - I know it will change tomorrow, and then at some point his history will be completely re-written to state he always was a shyster, but it struck me that the savior might just be the snake-oil-salesman again !?

Any of the 'Rangers' fans able to elaborate ... or do you need to check with McCoist to know how you're feeling ?

I assume the SPL and SFL are still corrupt to the core though :wacko:

Aye, but that doesn't really matter as they don't exist anymore/ (Although their history is intact.)

This is good stuff.

Highlights thus far:

"AMc - I believe we have improved the squad. We genuinely believe they'll be good enough to take next step.

BS - No separate pots for money. Don't distinguish between IPO money and income. No answer to how much IPO money left."

I love the way Ally says they should win the second as if it's a bold statement, but he just senses they might do it.

'No separate pots' to identify what's IPO money, is such a flimsy claim that even Rangers fans are questioning it.

My fear is that the meeting may actually be shambolic enough for Rangers fans to waken up. Somebody say "WATP", quick.

Holy fucksticks Batman it's better than we thought. 10M left, including the IPO money and the season ticket money and this season's season ticket money.

Are there any bears out there who want to hand these guys some more money?

Don't forget you've still to fix up the delapidated Ibrox Sports Direct Arena and Murray (did the fans never get that renamed? or the number 12 jersey retired in their honour?) Park.

OMG, OMFG, this is priceless. They've pocketed all your money, every penny.

WE FUKCING TOLD YOU SO YOU BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL CNUTS.

GIRFUY ROON YE AND ALL A FUKCING BOOT YE!

£10 million left bloody hell

2 years season tickets 36000 x 2 = 72000 tickets at £300 each = £21,6 Million

Share money = £21 million

Selling stadium rights = £7.5 million

Initial investment =£ 5 million

Pay at gate and sponsorship = £ 5 million approx (Guess)

Total Income = £60.1 million

Running costs of Ibrox and Murray park = £12 million

Running costs + Money in bank = £22 Million

Wages etc (Income less Running costs & Money in bank) = £38 million

You've spunked £50 million in a year!!!!!!

that's about £3 million a month on what?? and that doesn't include Ibrox & Murray park, if the share money hadn't came in you'd be gone, but at this rate you have approx 3 months left