Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers withdraw their claim to be Scotland's most succesful club

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications.aspx?SearchTerms=rangers#2

Game over berrz, Rangers have admitted they're a new club.

Fuckin telt ye.

Will you all be supporting Sevco now?

It's being suggested that this is not to do with the "Scotland's most successful club" ads but is about an internet promotion making some claim about a certain percentage of Scotland's population supporting Rangers.

Do you think that the many two-faced bears among the support of your new club will ever come to terms with the death of your old charity thieving cheating fraudulent club? Accepting death is part of life. Your new club will not be able to move forward in any positive way at all until all of its supporters fully accept the reality of what happened to the old club.

For a good few months I gave up on this forum. I lived through the fun of Whyte, Duff & Duffer, Tractor boy, Sandy Jardine sookin up big time, so that when you signed in it took about 15 minutes to get up to date. And it was here you often 'heard it first' as the MSM either couldn't cope with being forced into producing copy themselves rather than depending on dictation from Ibrox or they blustered like fatboy Traynor about the 'internet bampots'

Those days disappeared totally, and we were left with Tedi, No 8, Bennett, Ben etc bumping their gums about the irrelevant and inconsequential. All totally worth of ignoring totally, even No 8's bleats today about his PC being hijacked :blink:

But the good old days are coming back. Bit by bit. There is much to look forward to. :thumsup2 Keep it coming guys. :D

By the time we get to 10,000,000 views :guns The Rangers will probably be no more :death

:cake

Edited by thelegendthatis

Game over berrz, Rangers have admitted they're a new club.

Fuckin telt ye.

Will you all be supporting Sevco now?

Agreeing to 'amend/withdraw advertising without the need for a formal investigation', allows them to avoid a definitive judgement. It will not appear in the media, all nice and hush hush. I wonder if there is a way to push ASA into a formal judgement. ;)

Seems a few Ps & Ds got a wee bit carried away last night. Shame they seem to miss a very important point which has only just been raised.

Rangers have money in the bank. There are extremely wealthy Rangers men just waiting to invest into the club. Green will be voted off the board alo.g with the other leeches.

All this while vastly improving the playing squad.

I don't think there's ever been any doubt that at some point there will be a 'Rangers' team in the top flight of Scottish football - the fact that they're doing in in such a rip-roaringly hilarious way is rather entertaining though and us diddies are fair enjoying the ride !

You'll have your day of course (mind you the brass-necked posturing has continued throughout the entire saga) and when 'Rangers' have a team vying to win stuff, and probably even winning stuff, their support will be totally intolerable - the creditors etc. will still be millions out of pocket of course ...not that anyone associated with 'Rangers' will ever give a f'ck about them or the other millions jettisoned by the last lot !

Seems a few Ps & Ds got a wee bit carried away last night. Shame they seem to miss a very important point which has only just been raised.

Rangers have money in the bank. There are extremely wealthy Rangers men just waiting to invest into the club. Green will be voted off the board alo.g with the other leeches.

All this while vastly improving the playing squad.

Green's not actually on the board, though, is he? Or am I missing a development here? Last I heard he was back in a "consultancy" role.

Oh, and he still has a shitload of shares. You'll not scrape him off the soles of rangers' brogues that easily, I'm afraid.

Green's not actually on the board, though, is he? Or am I missing a development here? Last I heard he was back in a "consultancy" role.

Oh, and he still has a shitload of shares. You'll not scrape him off the soles of rangers' brogues that easily, I'm afraid.

Green himself has about 8% of the shares. Not sure if that constitutes a "shitload".

Rangers have money in the bank. There are extremely wealthy Rangers men just waiting to invest into the club. Green will be voted off the board alo.g with the other leeches. All this while vastly improving the playing squad.

I'm totally convinced that you are not just two-faced, you are mentally ill.

King invested millions during the DM years and received nothing back and he will do the same again. Only reason he didn't get involved last year was the fact his assets were frozen, when in dispute with tax authorities in S Africa.

He won't do so until the 'crooks, wideboys and chancers' are gone though but that is looking likely to be fairly soon. Green's survival is essential to the continued decline of the blue puke. I'm not going to get excited until I hear that McColls bid to force boardroom change has failed.

King is a crook too (allegedly) so all is good from our point of view. The shambles will continue.

Agreeing to 'amend/withdraw advertising without the need for a formal investigation', allows them to avoid a definitive judgement. It will not appear in the media, all nice and hush hush. I wonder if there is a way to push ASA into a formal judgement. ;)

Do you think if some bitter plastic was to complain about the SPFL listing one of their members as having won more trophies than they actually have, on their website, in order to promote their product (league) action might be taken?

I have no problem regurgitating the plastics and diddies finest moments - especially when the clairvoyants make such a james hunt of things.

:)

Ben 1 auto pilot

sit back await auto pilot 'dolly', abhergreen' 'closed stands' ' we'll be back' burble burble.....