Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Catholic church aided Nazi war criminals.

The IRA were closely linked to the Nazis

The BNP sold a few magazines at Ibrox but had far more success at other grounds in Scotland and especially among certain hooligan groups.

A Leading BNP activist was recently photographed at the PIRA memorial at the New Lodge.

The BNP were told in no uncertain terms they and their polittical views would not be tolerated in Loyalist areas of Northern Ireland..

All very interesting, and some of it relevant.

I'm afraid, you've little need to convince me of the historical crimes of the Catholic church.

I'm also happy to bow to your superior knowledge of what Big Grugg and co now view as the right type of vicious intolerance.

If you wish to claim that Rangers is not the club in Scotland which will be most attractive to those on the far right, I'll not be able to stop you. I'll not pay much attention either though.

The BNP sold a few magazines at Ibrox but had far more success at other grounds in Scotland and especially among certain hooligan groups.

A Leading BNP activist was recently photographed at the PIRA memorial at the New Lodge.

The BNP were told in no uncertain terms they and their polittical views would not be tolerated in Loyalist areas of Northern Ireland..

The above information is well known among ordinary - in no way bigoted - Scots living in Renfrew. :rolleyes:

Professor 8's knowledge has no limits. :1eye

All very interesting, and some of it relevant.

I'm afraid, you've little need to convince me of the historical crimes of the Catholic church.

I'm also happy to bow to your superior knowledge of what Big Grugg and co now view as the right type of vicious intolerance.

If you wish to claim that Rangers is not the club in Scotland which will be most attractive to those on the far right, I'll not be able to stop you. I'll not pay much attention either though.

Of course you wont. Everything you posted on the subject was inaccurate....but hey you know best.

As you have mentioned him in the present as has WRK many times i should point out that John Gregg was murdered many years ago. Kinda sums up your knowledge on the subject but hey ho

Of course you wont. Everything you posted on the subject was inaccurate....but hey you know best.

As you have mentioned him in the present as has WRK many times i should point out that John Gregg was murdered many years ago. Kinda sums up your knowledge on the subject but hey ho

I'm surprised you didn't post that sooner. I'm also not surprised that people living in Scotland and England are unaware of the death toll among "loyalists".

My condolences 8 - lost a couple of buddies myself - was there a good turn-out at funeral? Did you stay over a few days? make a wee minibreak of it.

Deary me.

Why the hell should we care about a bunch of neanderthals in a borderline failed state murdering each other? Quite proud to have an extremely limited knowledge of who's who in NIrish terrorism.

And to think you have the chutzpah to call Celtc fans plastics. :1eye

Deary me.

Why the hell should we care about a bunch of neanderthals in a borderline failed state murdering each other? Quite proud to have an extremely limited knowledge of who's who in NIrish terrorism.

And to think you have the chutzpah to call Celtc fans plastics. :1eye

Nice one Bud. :thumsup2

I love how No8 challenges the suggestion that Rangers is the club of choice for society's least desirable elements, with a tale that leads us to news of vicious thugs killing vicious thugs on the way home from a Rangers game.

But.. but... they gave the BNP short shrift.

I don't care who started it, or who was just replying to who(m). but please

Keep

Cuy, I don't see that we disagree about much and it's nice to have a little debate. I lived between Banchory and Aboyne a while back and The BNP certainly had a wee booth on Union Street. From memory they were from Turriff? I am open to be corrected, but I remember that The Turriff BNP were quite active. Nothing to do with Rangers.

I note your comment, "To be frank though I don't see what's fine with being even a wee bit Orange. Not in Scotland. Not in 21st century. "

What's fine? We Bears value political discourse and debate rather than snobbish ignorance as you just exhibited.. This is part of the thinking behind behind the Revolution of 1688.

This is why it matters, In Scotland, In the 21st Century.

This

Shite

away from my football. If this means towing Glasgow into the Atlantic and sinking it then so be it.

Simmer away, but the only proven liar here is you.

Tedi you just got caught out telling lies to cover up your stupidity,

I asked you why you were happy about the shares being traded because you added a smiley to your post.

£838,000 worth of shares just been traded, something is going on :)

Notice the wee smiley above dopey ^ ^ ^ .And then this came,

Where did I say it was good news or bad news?

As usual you jump right in, get it wrong and then continue to make something up without having a clue what has actually happened.

And then you claimed I had got it wrong that the wee smiley didn't indicate you were happy about the shares sold,and then came this pile of tear stained pish to try and wriggle out of your idiocy :1eye .

Yes

The smile was me purely thinking about what all the stock market experts on P & B and their explanations on the issue, so far I was right to smile.

Only a fool like you can paint yourself into corners with sublime stupidity :) well done dopey :lol: and LIAR that you are :P

I don't care who started it, or who was just replying to who(m). but please

Keep

This

Shite

away from my football. If this means towing Glasgow into the Atlantic and sinking it then so be it.

I don't see what at all objectionable about my post? What is your issue here? The fact that blokes from Turriff had a BNP stall on Union Street? This is a. true and b. has f**k all to do with Rangers.

Tedi you just got caught out telling lies to cover up your stupidity,

I asked you why you were happy about the shares being traded because you added a smiley to your post.

Notice the wee smiley above dopey                                      ^ ^ ^ .And then this came,

And then you claimed I had got it wrong that the wee smiley didn't indicate you were happy about the shares sold,and then came this pile of tear stained pish to try and wriggle out of your idiocy :1eye .

Only a fool like you can paint yourself into corners with sublime stupidity :) well done dopey :lol: and LIAR that you are :P

Think youre getting a wee bit carried away here mate in an effort to get one up on Ted.

Its only a smiley. :)