Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How do you propose they cash in on their shares just before administration ... who is going to buy them?

Every investor by now knows that the shares are not a good investment.

Shares are only being bought at the moment to seize voting control by a clique of shareholders.

Also do you not think it's strange that the CEO Mathers has not terminated Green's consultancy?

Why would do they do that when Rangers are in such a bad way, surely it's just throwing good money away, as you say it's not a good investment?

No as Mathers is a stooge

If they are not doing it for the investment .. the answer is the key to your clumpany's troubles now and in the future. Shouldn't your support be figuring this out ,,, not us?

As i said earlier it just doesn't add up, the answer is probably a lot more mundane than any of the grand theories put forward.

Thats not how i remember it. The fans wanted Green out and weren't buying season tickets, it was more down to a lot fans (misguided imo) faith in McCoist who asked fans to support the club and buy season tickets.

Again Benny, manipulating the facts to no end. You lot weren't buying season tickets because you didn't know if you'd be playing football, or in what league. You also didn't know how much STs would cost and if your team would be crucially under a transfer embargo. Sally being in the position he's in is not going to bad mouth his employer. As long as he gets in full and on time, he'll be compliant. He's also a significant shareholder in the clumpany which doesn't give much weight to his pleas to fans.

Edited by Fotbawmad

You used to boo opposition players Rangers, merely because of their name? :blink:

Yes they did. About 12/ 13 years ago we played Rangers in a friendly game to mark the opening of our new stadium. When we brought on a sub (at 1-4 to Rangers, IIRC) they booed him as he came on. This lad was just a young boy maybe no more than 21/22.

A friendly, remember.......they booed him just because his name was Martin O'Neill, FFS.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

What stands out below is the Puma deal, the same deal the current directors described as on a par with other SPFL teams

How Imran raised money for Rangers:

Sports Direct Puma is a 5 year contract and should produce profits of £4m per year for the next 5 years.

That’s £20m of benefit to Rangers I have directly negotiated on Puma.

£12.5m pre-IPO cash I directly negotiated and introduced.

£23m of IPO Cash I negotiated via Cenkos.

By buying Albion Car park I saved the club £3.5m over 10 years as lease was an astronomical 350k per year.

On Azure I got them to cough up another £7m over existing contract.

Bought Edmiston House for £1.5m which when developed will bring £2m per year into club.

My 5% bonus is only based on cash profit into club. Total size of Puma deal over 5 years is circa £100m of cash-flow but I’m only making my claim on the profit Rangers would get i.e. £4m per year for 5 years if that makes sense.

Yes they did. About 12/ 13 years ago we played Rangers in a friendly game to mark the opening of our new stadium. When we brought on a sub (at 1-4 to Rangers, IIRC) they booed him as he came on. This lad was just a young boy maybe no more than 21/22.

A friendly, remember.......they booed him just because his name was Martin O'Neill, FFS.

Thats quite funny if it's true :lol:

Again Benny, manipulating the facts to no end. You lot weren't buying season tickets because you didn't know if you'd be playing football, or in what league. You also didn't know how much STs would cost and if your team would be crucially under a transfer embargo. Sally being in the position he's in is not going to bad mouth his employer. As long as he gets in full and on time, he'll be compliant. He's also a significant shareholder in the clumpany which doesn't give much weight to his pleas to fans.

I'm going to disagree with you about the season tickets, imo it was due to Green and co that they weren't being sold. Infact i and many others never bought their ST's last season, same with with this season.

I'd say that McCoist fell for greens sales pitch, not every smart and may prove to be very costly.

Edited by bennett

Which is their choice.

Rangers fans really can't claim to have been duped if the P&D prediction of a second insolvency event actually becomes a reality.

Who is claiming that we were duped? It's so easy to jump to coclusions, repeat them and assume it's true.

So it wasn't all Whytes fault then?

Which is their choice.

Rangers fans really can't claim to have been duped if the P&D prediction of a second insolvency event actually becomes a reality.

Who is claiming that we were duped? It's so easy to jump to coclusions, repeat them and assume it's true.

Bollox!

Another irony meter bites the dust.:lol:

Most Rangers fans don't pay Hagger... CF's Twitterings that much attention, outsmarted and made to look foolish by Mark Dingwall .....

Eh, they are now, plus they think leggo is sober :1eyehttp://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=970588 (remember no login required folks :) )

The longer charlotte goes on the more convinced I am they are blue tinged, not plastic.

And re tedi meltdown , why would shareholders need to be consulted over the disposal of major assets ? Link please tedi to the egm for the sale of Flo ...

Good, so there will be no we was duped claim this time then?

Good to know some responsibility might be taken for a change!

Anyone else would have admitted that they'd made a mistake but no, not you. You have to try and deflect ...

Oh look another meltdown claim, think this has been discussed elsewhere and yep its pretty much bollox.

I doff my cap to you, Wunfellaff, the real meltdown king and officially P & B`s 6th biggest

FUD of all time ;)

Can you give me the names of numbers 2,3,4 & 5 please Tedi? ;-)

Oh look another meltdown claim, think this has been discussed elsewhere and yep its pretty much bollox.

I doff my cap to you, Wunfellaff, the real meltdown king and officially P & B`s 6th biggest FUD of all time ;)

Would've been higher if I hadn't been banned during the campaign period imo.......

Care to provide link for disposal of assets re Flo egm ?