Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You called me a liar and had the chance to prove so by asking a mod to moderate on the alleged post .

Nice post, HBQC. I always like your topics. Whenever I post on The BRAT I always know that there is another fucker who takes it more serious than me!

Yes 100%, notice how none of his wee gang are saying anything about it.

100%? 

btw, anyone defending Taxi for Ben needs their head read. Guy was a bigoted p***k of the highest order.

Did anyone work out who taxi for ben was?

Pretty sure he was Claymores/Notfromfife.

No 8 can you declare whether you are this racist arsehole?

I would like to think not.

Bud, I may have missed a few posts but I'd like to question this yin.

I find you saying, "No 8 can you declare whether you are this racist arsehole?" quite contentious. No 8 is not racist..

I find you saying, "No 8 can you declare whether you are this racist arsehole?" quite contentious. No 8 is not racist..

You not going to deny he's an arsehole? :o:lol:

Yeah I thought so too.

CB has linked to another forum with a No.8 making some hideous posts and claims '100%' it is 'our' no.8.

I'm not so sure so was asking the horses mouth.

Possibly the onus is not on him to disprove the allegation, so I'll steer clear for now.

Off to bed, night all.

Claymores has his moments when pushed. I've heard of Soar Alba and itwisnaeme but can't say I've paid much notice to them, I rarely visit GN these days. SS18 is just an abomination of a username, obvious Nazi is obvious.

Ragers Media taking the possibility of the stadium being sold on leaseback very well I see :lol: ,there be blue murder if any fucker sells the stadium I tells ya :lol: .

BROOMBROX

Posted Yesterday, 03:02 PM

Cannot see how the Board / any board would allow this to happen , imo they would have blood on their hands , which any businessmen would not want ,no matter how much they stand to pocket
elephants stoned

Posted Yesterday, 03:02 PM

Believe me if Green values his safety he won't try this, the mans clearly not the hero a lot of us though but I don't see him as suicidal either.
gary2006

Posted Yesterday, 03:07 PM

time will tell es,they have proved they are desperate moneygrabbers but to try this would be suicide,it would be all out war and chaos

What really is alarming is that they actually think this won't happen ever because they ara peeps and won't stand for it :blink: ,it is a real possibility if the club is ready to run out of cash and did Green plan this from the very start ?.

I am a a self-confessed loyalist The difference between you and me? I would never dream of fabricating photos. Know why? I have no reason to hide.

Pish The_ ffs,buying a season ticket at Ibrox does not automatically make you a loyalist does it :P .

I stopped reading there. Shame on you for thinking it's important.

Aw shit I did a Tedi there didn't I ?,Ragers Media is not representative of the Rangers support/family is it :rolleyes: .

So if You & No8 & Tedi & Bennett & British Patriot & Lest We Forget are representative of the Rangers family/support then no wonder the club is fucking doomed :lol: .