Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Snide dig as in trying to suggest I have not been at a match when I clearly have?, snide dig as in throwing insults about peoples intelligence every chance you get?

Forgive me but you seem to be suggesting that I treat you with sort of civility after all the insults you constantly throw my way?, do not dish it out if you cannot take it back.

I have zero interest in your personal economic circumstances or your sob stories, you asked if I was representative of my support, I think I am but then I support a club with a broad spectrum, yes I buy a ST, yes I spend money supporting my team, yes people that I do not like very much get rich at my expense, I do not think Peter is short of a bob or two either is he? and I am sure he appreciates that merchandise you buy, but I pay to watch football and my club deliver on that contract, if I pay for a football top then I get a football top, just the same as you do.

Plain and simple you were a complete dick there and I wasn't looking for your sympathy you fud.

Oh FFS. I bloke comes on as a sub and his name is Martin O'Neil. He gets some boos? You are outraged?

Get a fucking life.

Surprised at you, oh great one.

What part of "no I am not raging seething or otherwise" are you struggling with?

Jeez, you can be awkward.

And you are missing my point. It was a friendly match, and the low lives had to try and spoil it by winding up a guy who happened to have the same name as their biggest rivals' manager.

How Rangers-esque.

Seemingly the boy's name was Martin O'Neli The OP was shocked that he was bood. The OP is an unreconstructed fanny.

You state you are smarter :rolleyes: ,now time will tell when you fcuk it up and I'll be sure to point and laugh in good jest you understand :P .

Hellbhoy points and laughs gif inserted here :lol:

Where where you when I posted I can't afford to attend matches because I work in a church ?,and cheers for the keyboard warrior bit I did laugh :lol: .

If you were that determined I believe you would attend as often as you could. How many OF fans are able to buy STs due to the benefits they receive? Enough that that it would cause their clubs to go bankrupt if they were running in their current state. I think you're using that as an excuse more than a reason.

And you are missing my point. It was a friendly match, and the low lives had to try and spoil it by winding up a guy who happened to have the same name as their biggest rivals' manager.

Yup. How can you possibly have a problem with it? I assume you're not on the wind-up.

If you were that determined I believe you would attend as often as you could. How many OF fans are able to buy STs due to the benefits they receive? Enough that that it would cause their clubs to go bankrupt if they were running in their current state. I think you're using that as an excuse more than a reason.

It is not a luxury I believe I can afford enough to justify £40 plus a game for the moment but will consider attending a Champions League match as a personal pressie to me for putting up with two witches in my house that know how to spend money quicker than me on stuff I felt we did not require in the first place.Although the house looks great and the food is tasty and the women are happy and that's all that matters when you have family.My family are more important to me than a football club and I have to support them more.

Makes going to a game all that much better when I do :) .

She cooks, cleans and provides regular sex for that I allow her to keep some of her salary for buying food and other such shite, I think that is more than fair, she seems happy enough.

So you really are a despicable B@STARD then and especially to an imaginary burd anaw.

If you think posting pathetic shite like that makes you a man then then you are clearly a bigoted biased B@STARD towards women in general ! well done wife beater as you probably are you cnut.