Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

£40m profits..CL earnings, player sales, shirt sponsor, tv money..etc etc.

Where does all that cash go, genuine question ?

Couple of things. It wasn't all profit that's turnover. Profits are probably only about 15% and the club has scaled back expenses due to a projected lack of funding in Scottish football. Also any profits made were used too reduce the 'clubs' debt and any profits made this year are to be reinvested in the squad.

Much better that we get our 'truths' from plastic and diddies would you say?

If I wanted Rangers to prosper, I'd certainly urge you to listen to sources from outside Ibrox, given recent history.

As it is though, I'm delighted that you're prepared only to get your 'truth' directly from the club.

Couple of things. It wasn't all profit that's turnover. Profits are probably only about 15% and the club has scaled back expenses due to a projected lack of funding in Scottish football. Also any profits made were used too reduce the 'clubs' debt and any profits made this year are to be reinvested in the squad.

It seems like Celtic will never progress as a club without their rivals.

Without them you can't command the same tv revenue, sponsors, or even attract quality players.

Edited by 2LIVE

A couple of things.

If the club owns the facilities then the club is the company, ergo the club is not the same club as the one that is being liquidated as we converse.

And that statement from Rangers is as vague as No8.'s denial of being racist scum in the other thread.

"In particular, they are examining a malicious piece which seems to suggest that the Club does not own its facilities."

This would suggest that they believe club do own their facilities. The facilities are owned by a legal entity, as they have to be, namely a company. It follows, therefore, the the author of the piece designed to avoid doubt is of the belief that club and company are one and the same.

A task for Hellboy QC or Densboy.

Over on Follow Follow Suck has done a bit of research and i'd like you two legal beagles to verify his findings.

"Ibrox Stadium is registered under Land Register Title Number GLA210958, Edmiston House under Title Number GLA62016 and GLA29534 and Auchenhowie under DMB65871.

They were all bought by Sevco Scotland Limited but that company has changed it's name to The Rangers Football Club Limited. They're all still registered to The Rangers Football Club Limited"

I expect a prompt and accurate reply now...

Prompt and accurate.....

New club.

No .. you see Celtic are well aware that until the "Gers" make it back to the big boys playground that money wil enable us to survive in a healthy and wealthy state. The accounts have never looked so good.

They may well splash out in the January transfer market.

But I am sure the squad will have another good season.

No .. you see Celtic are well aware that until the "Gers" make it back to the big boys playground that money wil enable us to survive in a healthy and wealthy state. The accounts have never looked so good.

They may well splash out in the January transfer market.

But I am sure the squad will have another good season.

Good season ? as in scrap, scrape and luck their way in the CL.

The Celtic fans i know lost interest in the spl last season...it's all about the CL

Good season ? as in scrap, scrape and luck their way in the CL.

The Celtic fans i know lost interest in the spl last season...it's all about the CL

Yip, and that isn't a bad thing.

scrap. scrape and luck? oh dear :lol:

Anyways, these missing millions, are you going to take my suggesting and start a thread about it. since you have such a keen interest or are you going to continue to bore us on here?

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Yip, and that isn't a bad thing.

scrap. scrape and luck? oh dear :lol:

Anyways, these missing millions, are you going to take my suggesting and start a thread about it. since you have such a keen interest or are you going to continue to bore us on here?

Timmy answered my question about the £40m.

Why are you on a thread for taking the piss out of the Orcs and worrying about the Champions ?

The piss was taken out the orcs ages ago, its only the hate filled bigots and henrik that are left.

Why are you on a thread for taking the piss out of the Orcs and worrying about the Champions ?

He always pops up in either Celtic threads or talks about them in a rather unhealthy way. it's rather sad at times

He does come out with some belters mind you.

Examples

Anyway if Rangers get relegated there will be no sky tv...thats you well fucked.

At least the Rangers fans on p&b have kept their dignity.
Unlike the Celtic posters, who have shown themselves to be the hate filled, venomous bigots that we all know they are.

Anyway, the future of Celtic depends solely on the future of Rangers.

"2LIVE" post="6098225" timestamp="1333142356"]
Brian showed his undoubted class in world cup/euro champs...

He was a more talented player than his brother.

If he was truly world class.... he would never have played at Celtic for seven years....

And from our CL run last season

'2LIVE', on 09 Sept 2012 - 01:32, said:
Hopefully Celtic's opponents don't field a severely weakened team like they did in last seasons europa league.

I want to see a full strength Barcelona team totally humiliating lenny's lambs at Celtic park, like they should be doing.

Six or seven nil would be pleasing

Celtic's European campaign won't extend into the year 2013.

I could go on of course, but for a Hamilton fan with a low post count, he really does mention Celtic a lot.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

He always pops up in either Celtic threads or talks about them in a rather unhealthy way. it's rather sad at times

The same could be said about yourself and a few other celtic fans regarding rangers threads, especially hellboy...that guy has rangers on his mind, 24/7.