Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He does come out with some belters mind you.

Examples

Anyway if Rangers get relegated there will be no sky tv...thats you well fucked.

At least the Rangers fans on p&b have kept their dignity.

Unlike the Celtic posters, who have shown themselves to be the hate filled, venomous bigots that we all know they are.

Anyway, the future of Celtic depends solely on the future of Rangers.

Brian showed his undoubted class in world cup/euro champs...

He was a more talented player than his brother.

I could go on of course, but for a Hamilton fan with a low post count, he really does mention Celtic a lot.

:lol:

The same could be said about yourself and a few other celtic fans regarding rangers threads, especially hellboy...that guy has rangers on his mind, 24/7.

Of course I post on Celtic threads. I'm a Celtic fan :1eye

If I wanted Rangers to prosper, I'd certainly urge you to listen to sources from outside Ibrox, given recent history.

As it is though, I'm delighted that you're prepared only to get your 'truth' directly from the club.

Rangers will continue to progress back to the top irrespective of your diddy urges one way or another. Rest assured that when sourcing information about said progress - the plastics and diddy liars and bhigots on here isn't where I go.

FFS :lol:

But we will be top for many years to come ... with ICT and Ross County chasing us hard ....

You have a very limited time to accept those tainted titles in doncasters one horse race championship. They'll prove to be as stained as the titles you 'won' in WW1.

Me annoyed? At what, your comments...

My personal favourite

If you checked ones post history, you may be classed as obsessive.

If you checked ones post history

you may be classed as obsessive.

classed as obsessive

obsessive

Want me to continue?

You have a very limited time to accept those tainted titles in doncasters one horse race championship. They'll prove to be as stained as the titles you 'won' in WW1.

Will Rangers next 2 titles (and their last one) be tainted as well? If not - why not?

If I wanted Rangers to prosper, I'd certainly urge you to listen to sources from outside Ibrox, given recent history.

As it is though, I'm delighted that you're prepared only to get your 'truth' directly from the club.

Rangers will continue to progress back to the top irrespective of your diddy urges one way or another. Rest assured that when sourcing information about said progress - the plastics and diddy liars and bhigots on here isn't where I go.

FFS  :lol:

Back on form. :lol:

In a word, no. You are correct I have missed the entire discussion and only really read the post about their valuations.

Although, if that is our philosophy then fine. We should hold out for as much money as we can for players though.

You're dying again, aren't you? ;)

Would you say the same about a certain Kilmarnock fan ?

Then we can all watch the slow demise of Celtic.

I wonder if the transfer fee will be spent on players or go straight into Dermot Desmonds back pocket, just like the champions league millions.

Exactly the same thing that would have happened if the Celtic support made it to the final in Manchester.

Celtic you say

If you checked ones post history, you may be classed as obsessive.