Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have noticed your repeated bile on religion..

I see you ignored my earlier post. I will repeat it:

Show when I have expressed bile towards any specific religion and I'll order a take-away from your local restaurant and get it delivered to you.

You have 24 hours. If you fail then I'll expect the same in return.

Deal or no deal?

How about you keep you bigoted opinions to yourself ??

You are the optimum of the The Rangers support, aka a fuckwit.

Again, show me where I am the bigot.

Quick choice: Engage me in debate or stop being abusive.

They stayed overnight at Turnberry? :blink:

Why did they have to pretend to the world they are a big team?

I think MT is right, most of them would prefer administration rather than living within their means. Amazing.

God, don't say the obsessed are monitoring what hotels our players stay in. Is there an end to their obsession?

Given the speculation of your teams financial situation. I'm surprised it doesn't concern you that your team is splashing the cash on the finest hotels in the country. A quick google search shows that it would £189 for 2 people to use 1 room for a night. Now times that by the amount of players, staff and directors you have. Not to mention the bus, and the additional bills they would have run up. Mind you, if I was them I would have stayed at http://www.expedia.co.uk/Girvan-Hotels-Glenapp-Castle.h854217.Hotel-Information?chkin=27%2F09%2F2013&chkout=28%2F09%2F2013&rm1=a2&hwrqCacheKey=d2b29112-5c50-4a8c-ae0b-439ebdda4a57HWRQ1376866628342&c=7a4c5ffa-cdc2-44b4-b31e-b4225777fb32&&hashTag=default&rfrr=-30461'>Glenapp Castle

I see you're adapting the obtuse angle.

Refrain from your bile an i will give you freedom to post, act like a bigot you will get treated like one...

All you are doing is, again, using words like 'bile' and 'bigot' No bile from me and no bigotry from me; just a couple of opinions that others are welcome to disagree with.

I have certainly not used abusive terms towards anyone in this part of the thread, unlike you.

As soon as the The rangers fans came on mob handed, aliases at their back, it ruined the thread.

Aww, bless, did those big, bad Rangers supporters dare interrupt the endless, mutual plastic and diddy back-slapping?

And 'ruined the thread'? Did it really...

:lol:

It was heading off-topic and careering into the shite on page one.

'Ruined the thread...'

That's fucking awesome!

i quite believe your bigoted little mind is ripping right now as you know you cannot defunct my words..

I guess you got me on that. I simply do not know how to "defunct your words". I assumed that words got defunct over time as language changed. Maybe you meant something different to that. Who will know? You will certainly never give a reasoned reply but will continue to chuck out the occasional abusive term.

Aww, bless, did those big, bad Rangers supporters dare interrupt the endless, mutual plastic and diddy back-slapping?

And 'ruined the thread'? Did it really...

It was heading off-topic and careering into the shite on page one.

'Ruined the thread...'

That's fucking awesome!

How old are you?

Is it just me or has this weekend slipped past without a mention of the Sevco fans throwing flares on the pitch at Stranraer.

Hope the company gets fined.

Aye - it was deffo those baddies the Rangers fans who 'ruined the thread'. It couldn't possibly have been the sort of inane drivel you just posted - could it?

Or the continued reference to some sort of protestant backward bigoted statement that you have made so many times before.. and is the undercurrent of all poor sad little No8's posts.

Oh please. Feel welcome to report all my bigoted statements. It won't take you long.

I am? I thought I'd answered that yin. That may have been on a different thread, though.

I am happy to have another go and it is simple:

"Protestant Northern Europe" have the least corrupt countries on earth. Combine this with other countries like Canada, NZ, Australia, Switzerland and Singapore who all had a Reformation influence and you'll get my point.

I really do not see why this is either interesting or contentious. It's pretty prosaic and is neither sectarian nor controversial.

There's one small point you seem to have omitted probably because the blue tainted specs don't catch the fine print too well The_ !.

"The Protesting Catholic Movement" aKa "Protestants" so get off yer high horse and take it with a dose of salts that the religion you probably think is a different religion to the one you hate is in fact the very same religion known as "Christian" FFS.

It pisses me off that two branches of one religion think that they are different when in fact they share the very same book,ideology,beliefs,God,Messiah and etc etc but think they are the chosen ones and the other is damned :blink: .

And what the fcuk has religion actually got to do with a fucking sport ??????????????????????????????.

I really do not see why this is an issue of debate. It's a truism: the least corrupt countries in the world are, generally, those most influenced by The Reformation. Who is so much of an arsehole to argue with this? This doesn't mean I hate anyone of pour bile on anyone.

Yes, you mention Switzerland and Canada but so what? Geneva was the adopted home of Calvin and Ulrich Zwingl was hugely influential in Zurich.

Equally, Canada was pretty-much a Scottish Protestant colony.

The_ !,you don't even know what it is to actually be a Protesting Catholic do you ?.

The Protesting Catholic Movement wasn't to break away from the Roman Catholic Church,it was initially a PROTEST in general to have the BIBLE properly translated into the language of a country so that the congregation could hear the word of GOD in their own tongue.What did the church fear if the people heard in their language what Jesus was really saying ?,they'd overthrow their governments,church and monarchy.

A few manipulative B@stards seen this as an opportunity to create a branch of religion to suit their own agenda ie Henry the 8th so that he could divorce his wife so that he could have a male heir which was the be all and end all of the monarchy in such times.The puritans were the worst of all by removing everything so that you should enjoy nothing but the word of God and you'd be well condemned for supporting your very own football team under many sins such as pride,vanity and others too long to list.

Henry the 8th's new religion was thrown upon the population in general to accept the monarch as the head of the church as in some crafty manipulation of the bibles scriptures "The king is the head of the church" "The King" used to refer to Jesus but was manipulated to the masses that Henry the 8th was king because he was the king meant he was the head of the church in England and could whatever the fcuk he liked.If you didn't accept the soup so to say then you'd be an enemy of the crown.

A religious war took place and has been prevalent till this day and millions of stupid fucktards think that Protestants & Catholics as they are known today are enemies towards each other when the initial Protesting Catholic Movement only ever wanted the bible translated into their own language :blink: .

You The_ are a victim of a malicious and evil act to think that you follow a religion that is the gospel when in fact the gospel is love,peace and tolerance towards all men.

Want a hug you obnoxious cnut :) .

Oh oh oh oh.. *puts hands up*... Please please pick me ah fkin know...

WATP !!!!!

Hiya Wis :) ,FlyingRodent pulled me up a couple of days ago for have a tiff wi Tedi for a few pages and I have had to read through 10 pages of shite that burned my eyes ffs.

Back on topic when are the fcuking accounts oot ffs ?,this thread needs a good Rangers release to dissect and laugh at watching the sinking ship take a torpedo into it's ruptured stern :lol: .

The_ !,you don't even know what it is to actually be a Protesting Catholic do you ?.

The Protesting Catholic Movement wasn't to break away from the Roman Catholic Church,it was initially a PROTEST in general to have the BIBLE properly translated into the language of a country so that the congregation could hear the word of GOD in their own tongue.What did the church fear if the people heard in their language what Jesus was really saying ?,they'd overthrow their governments,church and monarchy.

A few manipulative B@stards seen this as an opportunity to create a branch of religion to suit their own agenda ie Henry the 8th so that he could divorce his wife so that he could have a male heir which was the be all and end all of the monarchy in such times.The puritans were the worst of all by removing everything so that you should enjoy nothing but the word of God and you'd be well condemned for supporting your very own football team under many sins such as pride,vanity and others too long to list.

Henry the 8th's new religion was thrown upon the population in general to accept the monarch as the head of the church as in some crafty manipulation of the bibles scriptures "The king is the head of the church" "The King" used to refer to Jesus but was manipulated to the masses that Henry the 8th was king because he was the king meant he was the head of the church in England and could whatever the fcuk he liked.If you didn't accept the soup so to say then you'd be an enemy of the crown.

A religious war took place and has been prevalent till this day and millions of stupid fucktards think that Protestants & Catholics as they are known today are enemies towards each other when the initial Protesting Catholic Movement only ever wanted the bible translated into their own language :blink: .

You The_ are a victim of a malicious and evil act to think that you follow a religion that is the gospel when in fact the gospel is love,peace and tolerance towards all men.

Want a hug you obnoxious cnut :) .

HB QC BD ;-)

Is it just me or has this weekend slipped past without a mention of the Sevco fans throwing flares on the pitch at Stranraer.

Aye, I heard that on the radio and the police had to get waded in to restore decorum.

Yet, not a peep since. It wouldn't be a media cover up to save further embarrasment fo the Govan club? Surely not!

You can bet the sectarian songbook was out in force as well with such a large proportion of the Belfast loyal in attendance.

Any word on the EGM?

Also were the 'malicious arsonists' that DCI McCoist helped finger ever charged?

Wish they'd just die again already.

Saw that thrown into the penalty box, thought it was a smoke bomb though.

Again the Rangers support think they are above stadium rules because they are ra peepal. After all that good one up manship over the Celtic fans over their behaviour recently and this happens. Maybe they have short memories or simply just not very bright, maybe both, maybe they have no concept of consequences but whatever the character defect it is continuity in anti social behaviour that most folks that go to games can do without.

Problem is the offenders can be banned from Stair Park which makes little difference since after this season these supporters are unlikely to return there. Banning them from all grounds in Scotland would be a more fitting punishment.

God, don't say the obsessed are monitoring what hotels our players stay in. Is there an end to their obsession?

News travels around quickly at these smaller towns or Inverness when a football team is staying at their best hotel, you can't stop the people who work at the hotels from talking particularly when the football club's company credit card is refused and that certain second biggest football club in Scotland is made to hand over a few grand in cash to cover their stay.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that supporters like you want to prevent any stories and articles in the public interest that might be viewed as negative since your club has a policy of 'shooting the messenger' (for example the BBC) for publishing or reporting articles deemed inacurate and or untrue by the people that are and have run Rangers, yet the club has shown little evidence to rubbish these stories instead revert to the highly effective policy of boycotting :1eye media sources and tend to only communicate with the media in written press statements in a manner to play to the galleries (propaganda ) in a style not to dissimilar to this fellow.

07-minister.jpg

I'm sure though that talking to Rangers employees about the match is allowed as long as the subject doesn't steer away from that.

Edited by CityDave

Very good that's a bit like Roman Polanski saying he's not a paedophile in Europe because he only shagged kids in America, we have seen your bigoted posts from other sites or did you not post them?

A joke of a site that is not supposed to be taken seriously.

If i was this raging bigot would i not have slipped in few bigoted posts among the 20000?

If i was a raging bigot would i so openly criticise the singing if certain songs? I am the one who highlights Super Ranfers everytime it is sung.

If i was a raging bigot dont you think Tedi and The_K. woukd know...people who have actually met me.

If i was a raging bigot would i live with an Irish Roman Catholic?

Do raging bigots usually allow their daughters to be raised in the Roman Vatholic faith.