Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was talking about something similar the other day, out of most of the main green yin blogger (Philip, RTC, CF etc) only McConville uses his real name, the rest to hide behind anonymity. I wonder if they'd be taken more seriosuly if they used their real names?

No, they'd just have their windows smashed, car torched, wife abused in the street. that sort of stuff.

You forget, these guys are enemies.

You only need to look at how the 'anonymous' tribunal were treated to know everything you need to know about how Rangers and their fans react to criticism.

Look at their lame attempts to 'out' RTC as well, plus the surveillance of tax officials.

The list of intimidation and threats perpetrated by the club, company and it's fans is longer than a chimps arm.

Not at all. Its what a lot people do. I tend to round it down if it is under the 50p as it saves messing about with loose change. Only thinf drivers dont like are people paying minimum fare jobs with £20 notes or being paid in 10 and 20 coins

Cheers, i've a few mates who usually stick in a few quid and were discussing my mean'ness' recently.

Is there any Media outlets(enemies of Rangers©) left for them to boycott/complain about?

It really is astounding how naive and malleable the majority of their support are.

It's pretty embarassing for me as a Rangers fan, to see some official statement come out discrediting every story critical or questioning the club as some sort of media conspiracy. Every time the fans lap it up and then every time it turns out the board are covering something up.

It seems to most of the fans that if you don't swallow the club's lines, then you are no true fan.

No, they'd just have their windows smashed, car torched, wife abused in the street. that sort of stuff.

You forget, these guys are enemies.

I assume thats all happened to McConville then?

Idiot.

Remember when Sallly demanded to know the names of certain individuals?

I believe a serious threat to burn down Starks Park results in these people being named

And lets not forget the parcel bomb incident

that's right stalkerish and creepy is remembering a fat shut in banned the word "spandex" and constantly posted pictures of his dog. You still in the SDL? and backing the EDL?

That is a pretty harsh accusation, can it be backed up?

Is there any Media outlets(enemies of Rangers©) left for them to boycott/complain about?

It really is astounding how naive and malleable the majority of their support are.

It's pretty embarassing for me as a Rangers fan, to see some official statement come out discrediting every story critical or questioning the club as some sort of media conspiracy. Every time the fans lap it up and then every time it turns out the board are covering something up. 

It seems to most of the fans that if you don't swallow the club's lines, then you are no true fan.

Thanks, reasonable response without any attempt at deflection. A rarity on here.

Most of my bluenose mate's are of the same opinion, but is seems the lunatic 'fringe' such as AWRA, as you say, lap it up.

Sums up most of your posts.

You know most people would be embarrassed to post the crap you come out with. Do you think the people that read this thread have three second memories? How long has it been since Mather confirmed Dave's last bunch of rumours? A week?

You must know these comments make you look like a fool, you can't possibly be that lacking in self-awareness. So why do you do it? Are you a tic fan in disguise trying to bring down the medicore name of TRIFC? At this point it's about the only explanation that makes sense.

McCoist claimed on Saturday night that Rangers didn't stay at Turnberry Hotel, they stayed at the lodges (obviously) because it was cheaper than a hotel in Stranraer. Here are the lodges: http://www.turnberry.co.uk/luxury-self-catering-apartments-scotland

Financial prudence, Rangers style. The thought of getting the bus from Ibrox on Saturday morning obviously didn't cross their minds.

Edited by Stu

These are the lodges (well, where else do you expect the Rangers team to stay?) that they used at Turnberry instead of the hotel: http://www.turnberry.co.uk/luxury-self-catering-apartments-scotland

Financial prudence in action!

Fucking hell. They must be on some sort of 'Brewster's Millions' challenge surely?

These are the lodges (well, where else do you expect the Rangers team to stay?) that they used at Turnberry instead of the hotel: http://www.turnberry.co.uk/luxury-self-catering-apartments-scotland

Financial prudence in action!

The furniture is old fashioned as the hills. It looks nice from the outside though.

Pretty sad you looked it up though. :lol:

Is this fact Stu ?

From: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-gaffer-ally-mccoist-frustration-2181536 (although I heard it on Radio Scotland, another anti-Rangers media outlet I admit).

Rangers’ players were put up in plush lodges at the five-star Turnberry resort the night before the game – an extravagance which might raise a few eyebrows considering the recent stark warnings about the club’s financial health as it emerged the £22million raised by last year’s share issue has already been spent.

But McCoist insists it was a necessary expense and vowed his team will continue to operate in the professional manner of a top-flight club as they bid to climb the divisions.

He added: “We stayed in the lodges at Turnberry. It’s not exactly the same as the hotel but it’s a fantastic place and the lads enjoyed staying there.

“It was actually cheaper than a hotel in Stranraer.

“We still continue to attempt to do the right things in the club and

by staying overnight at certain venues, we feel it treats the opposition with the respect they deserve.

“We did it in the SPL and I feel if we can do it there’s no reason why we shouldn’t because it shows a level of professionalism.”

Edited by Stu

J

You haven't a clue how much money the club has, even if 22m has been spent which itself is an investment in the future.

Just having the support and financial backing your club can only dream off means the most successful club in the world will rise and rise back up right to the pinnacle of Scottish football and then onto European glory. The support the club has had from the fans since July 2012 has been remarkable and will ensure Rangers will never end up again in a situation like the mess we witnessed in 2011 and 2012.

I am not so confident and most seem to believe the vote at the next board meeting is going to be telling. Get Green and co. out and we have a chance...Lose the vote and we are left with big time crooks who are going to take everything they can.....no matter how much they claim to.have ' Rangersitis'!

It just shows the level the jealous and the hate mongers will stoop to when they resort to this kind of news, desperate stuff. If the club wants to spend money on giving the best lodgings available to the players then thats the clubs business nothing to do with anyone else and proof that there is no financial crisis at Ibrox. Now f**k off back to your trees vultures.

you must be 'plastic' or a 'diddy' at the wind-up!

FFS this thread is everything that's wrong with Scottish football tied up in a bow.

8.5 million views??? fans of certain clubs posting here won't see that amount of fans combined at home games in the next 50 years probably.

An entire forum dedicated to Rangers as well? Rangers really are the only show in town.