Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Glad you have something to cheer about cause pishy wee Aberdeen's best days were 25 years ago and they will never ever come back.

Rangers on the other hand sold 72,000 season tickets while pishy Aberdeen closed it's biggest stand.

You obviously hit a nerve there about that stand at Pittodrie.

72,000 is outstanding, and proof of demand to see the UK's most famous record breaking football club and how history will never repeat itself.

Imagine every seat at Ibrox filled with the biggest supporters in Scottish football, just brings a tear to my eye.

Too right they're the biggest supporters in Scottish Football.

You've also got the biggest Manager and communications director as well.

World Record? :ph34r:

Celtic threw games last season citing tiredness from playing Champions League matches the week previous, this should be looked into.

How many players at the SPL bhig club knowing the title had been wrapped up from the start of the season would be tempted to win big betting on their own club to lose.

You really are thick. We never threw games

I wonder what it was that attracted the alleged cheat Ian Black to the infamously cheating frauds at Ibrox?

Surely it was their glorious, loyal fans, whose warmth and passion has been so apparent, these last few pages.

This latest mob of mutants must make housetrained berrs like Tedi and Kincardine cringe, I reckon. Difficult to deny being a mob of roasters when your fellow fans are giving it welly like this.

I agree that saying something akong the lines of ' cousin twice removed once met a catholic' might suggest otherwise BUT actually choosing to spend the rest of your life with a Roman Catholic and more impirtantly agreeing to my daughter being brought up in that fath would suggest that i am not anti RC in anyway.

Would it not be better phrased as !,you are spending the rest of your life with another Christian instead of creating a divide which is clearly not there to somehow make you a better person for marrying one of THEM as you would put it !.

And you are so soft, so naive in the belief that your own players would be incapable of such crimes. :)

Do you have evidence we threw games? If we lost after a European game it was tiredness, not what you're suggesting ;)

You haven't a clue how much money the club has, even if 22m has been spent which itself is an investment in the future.

Just having the support and financial backing your club can only dream off means the most successful club in the world will rise and rise back up right to the pinnacle of Scottish football and then onto European glory. The support the club has had from the fans since July 2012 has been remarkable and will ensure Rangers will never end up again in a situation like the mess we witnessed in 2011 and 2012.

:lol: this one ^ ^ ^ has to be a timposter alias surely ?.

Would it not be better phrased as !,you are spending the rest of your life with another Christian instead of creating a divide which is clearly not there to somehow make you a better person for marrying one of THEM as you would put it !.

Firstly i refer to the likes of you as one of them...no idea what race or religion you are. You know it is more to do with your football club.

I could always have invented cousins, uncles , aunts , brothers as you did to coveer your homophobic comment. It amazes me you have such a large family as they all seem to be gay.

And you are so soft, so naive in the belief that your own players would be incapable of such crimes. :)

Looks like throwing games has unexpectedly turned out to be one of those perfectly normal things that everybody does, like scamming the taxman and refusing to cooperate with the authorities, or like going bust and miraculously reforming as the same club with no debt.

It's amazing, how many scams, crimes and frauds turn out to be entirely humdrum, right at the very second Rangers are caught pulling them. Remarkable.

Are you sure??, after all Celtic have by far the largest spending budget in Scotland but yet lost more games last season than in previous seasons with the 55 title winners racing them for the title. Seems quite suspect. :)

Maybe other teams are getting stronger?

Are you sure??, after all Celtic have by far the largest spending budget in Scotland but yet lost more games last season than in previous seasons with the 55 title winners racing them for the title. Seems quite suspect. :)

Nobody is accusing Black of match fixing. He is only been charged with betting on games.

It might explain his performances last year though.

J

I am not so confident and most seem to believe the vote at the next board meeting is going to be telling. Get Green and co. out and we have a chance...Lose the vote and we are left with big time crooks who are going to take everything they can.....no matter how much they claim to.have ' Rangersitis'!

"Spending money like there's no tomorrow"

Maybe other teams are getting stronger?

With reduced budgets all round while Celtic lord it up in the Champions League, you're having a laugh.

Ok ok, just go and put your team as Rangers so we can all laugh at you

Jealousy pure and simple that's what it comes down to.

The pishy spl voted itself out of existence in less than a year with Rangers out of the league and look what they are left with.

Sellik winning the league before a ball is kicked.

Sellik the only club who now get any money from Europe due to the others being pish.

Reduced TV money.

No league sponser.

Hearts newco on the verge of becoming a newco for the 2nd time.

Killie on the verge of admin.

Cutbacks at most clubs.

Sellik puntting all their best players despite making a ton of money.

When Rangers get back into the top league some sad bigots are going to have a nervous breakdown.

Indeed

I suppose this explains some of Ian Black's performances last season, Ian Black hates Rangers. ;)

Black accused of betting against his own team

RANGERS midfielder Ian Black has been charged by the SFA of allegedly betting on his own team not to win matches.

Matthew Lindsay Sports Journalist
Monday 19/08/2013
blacky.JPG

Black, who was capped by Scotland last season, was today issued with a Notice of Complaint by the SFA Compliance Officer Vincent Lunny.

The 28-year-old is accused of betting on the club he was registered with not to win a game on three occasions.

He is also charged with betting on the team he was registered with 10 times and of betting on a further 147 matches.

The three alleged offences cover a seven-year period between March 4, 2006 and July 28, 2013.

Players with officially registered clubs are not allowed to bet on any football match under strict SFA guidelines.

Black is accused of betting on games involving clubs he was registered with during his time with Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Hearts and Rangers .

The SFA stressed there is no evidence to suggest he has breached Disciplinary Rule 23 by betting on a game he was participating in.

It is understood if he is found guilty of the charges he faces either a fine, a fine and a suspension or expulsion from football altogether.

The fine can range from £500 to £1million.

Black has been asked to attend a hearing at Hampden on Thursday, September 12.

He has until Monday, August 26, to provide evidence to the governing body.

The prat will probably get canned for this, atleast it appears that he hasn't been throwing games.

Footballers and gambling appears to be a common problem, sheer stupidity and he should have known better.

This 'Celtic have dropped more points than they usually do so they're probably betting against themselves n aw' line is pushing the limits of what I thought it was possible to do with whataboutery and deflection.

Bravo snafu, bra-bloody-vo.

Edited by The OP