Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When a popular character, even a dumb villian, leaves a soap opera these days someone always mashes together a highlights strip.

HBQC have you any tasty bookmarks of Tedi-isms? The 5 SPL stars would make oa good starting point.

I like this idea.

"It's been a blast Tedi. Good luck for your future endeavours. Here's some of your best bits: "

Chat on Twitter that Fat Sally threw Mark Guidi out of a press conference today. Presumably for his comments the other week that Sally was going to walk away from his 700k a year job at Sevco (aye right).

Wonder who told Guidi that....

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC435136/MCCULLOCH-EVENTS/directors-shareholders

When a popular character, even a dumb villian, leaves a soap opera these days someone always mashes together a highlights strip. 

HBQC have you any tasty bookmarks of Tedi-isms? The 5 SPL stars would make oa good starting point.

I like this idea.

"It's been a blast Tedi. Good luck for your future endeavours. Here's some of your best bits: "

:lol:

Chat on Twitter that Fat Sally threw Mark Guidi out of a press conference today. Presumably for his comments the other week that Sally was going to walk away from his 700k a year job at Sevco (aye right).

Wonder who told Guidi that....

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC435136/MCCULLOCH-EVENTS/directors-shareholders

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC004276

:)

What's happening? Are we in the midst of some sort of commemorative thingy, in honour of Tedi agreeing to step down from his 'post' and so helping the greater community, by reducing the need for every post to be repeated and repeated, in ever more simplistic terms?

Ok, I'm in. HIP HIP...... :thumsup2

What's this 5 star chat about Tedi?

Must have been before my time.

It was not long after Tedi joined P&B.

When asked what the 5 stars on Rangers strip represented he thought it was 1 star for each SPL title that they had won :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Needless to say it was probably his first ( of many ) meltdowns that he has had on the BRALT

What's this 5 star chat about Tedi?

Must have been before my time.

It was not long after Tedi joined P&B.

When asked what the 5 stars on Rangers strip represented he thought it was 1 star for each SPL title that they had won :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Needless to say it was probably his first ( of many ) meltdowns that he has had on the BRALT

:lol:

The BRALT needs a strong Tedi.

Armageddon imminent. :(