Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The good guys?

That would be No8, Bennett, Bendarroch, Bearwithme, Youngsy and of course Kincardine.

The wanks?

That would be a long list, but a good place for you to start looking would be a mirror.

Adiós to the BRALT, this thread has had its time from me, its been a laugh but all good things must come to an end.

Teds, please don't stop posting. I certainly don't post every day and don't get involved in tit-for-tat 'that' much (but sometimes!).

When a poster talks shite then say it. When someone makes a good point then reply and laud it whomever he supports.

Just choose your battles and make a contribution when needed. You're too-good a bloke to lose.

Well now that Green has fucked off, the team can now concentrate on the important stuff like tomorrow nights match against the artificial pitch........and Airdrieonians.

What? Tedi was Chuckie Boy all along? :blink:

Makes his little friend's RM stunt pale in comparison. :lol::lol::lol:

Well now that Green has fucked off, the team can now concentrate on the important stuff like tomorrow nights match against the artificial pitch........and Airdrieonians.

Game against Airdrie is more important than having no money? :lol:

Teds, please don't stop posting. I certainly don't post every day and don't get involved in tit-for-tat 'that' much (but sometimes!).

When a poster talks shite then say it. When someone makes a good point then reply and laud it whomever he supports.

Just choose your battles and make a contribution when needed. You're too-good a bloke to lose.

Tedi could hold a good debate for a while before something snapped and he went into peepul-mode. I'm afraid you may well be on your own now, Auld Fella...

Looks like we'll have to dust this one off...

3599145075_b76088f22c_o.jpg

Saying that, wee Bendarroch's been quiet the last few days - have they finally started to suspect the truth about their clubs?

At least AWRA is still keeping up the "stupid and arrogant" quota. We may have to keep him a bit longer.

Game against Airdrie is more important than having no money? :lol:

I like the way that they're the only peepul people in history to refer to them, by default, as Airdrieonians. To most others, the old club was called Airdrie. The new club was called Airdrie. Even their own fans call them Airdrie, and fully acknowledge the name and club changes along the way.

It's almost as if they're trying to prove a point. And, as usual, in a Tedi-stylee, picking entirely the wrong example to do so.

I like the way that they're the only peepul people in history to refer to them, by default, as Airdrieonians. To most others, the old club was called Airdrie. The new club was called Airdrie. Even their own fans call them Airdrie, and fully acknowledge the name and club changes along the way.

It's almost as if they're trying to prove a point. And, as usual, in a Tedi-stylee, picking entirely the wrong example to do so.

Norris, yer boring.

The good guys?

That would be No8, Bennett, Bendarroch, Bearwithme, Youngsy and of course Kincardine.

The wanks?

That would be a long list, but a good place for you to start looking would be a mirror.

Adiós to the BRALT, this thread has had its time from me, its been a laugh but all good things must come to an end.

:1eye ya pussy Tedi :lol: ,av had enuff an takin a huff :bairn .

P.S have you seen the accounts :P .

The old club was called Clydebank, where as Rangers were called Rangers, completely different circumstances surrounding naming.

Airdrieonians were liquidated and the name went with the club into history, at least until last summer.

Remind you of any other teams, perchance?

And FYI, the old club was called Airdrieonians. They died. Their history remained, stopped at the date the club ceased to exist.

Cydebank were renamed as Airdrie United, and then as Airdrieonians.

Some may say this was a wizard wheeze to somehow validate the spurious claims of Sevco/rangers2012/ranger international/whatever the f**k the Easdales decide to name them - I couldn't possibly comment.

Seems to me Ted lived his life like a candle in the wind.

He was the grace that placed himself where clubs where clubs were torn apart.

:1eye ya pussy Tedi :lol: ,av had enuff an takin a huff :bairn .

P.S have you seen the accounts :P .

Maybe he has, and that's why he's shot the craw...

One thing's for sure, HB - your posting rate is going to drop through the floor. ;)

Not one for omens, but there was no sign of Tedi or Bendarroch when their old club was dying. Now they've gone all quiet again, how's the new club doing?

Maybe he has, and that's why he's shot the craw...

One thing's for sure, HB - your posting rate is going to drop through the floor. ;)

Not one for omens, but there was no sign of Tedi or Bendarroch when their old club was dying. Now they've gone all quiet again, how's the new club doing?

Well thank fook my post rate will drop along with my blood pressure and no more endless repetition driving me insane :) ,I'M FREE FREE FREEEEEEE :lol: .

The accounts are due :) bring it on ^_^ that should tell us roughly when the sale of Ibrox and the new clubs assets will be punted off for them to rent back at extortionate rates :thumsup2 .

Well thank fook my post rate will drop along with my blood pressure and no more endless repetition driving me insane :) ,I'M FREE FREE FREEEEEEE :lol: .

The accounts are due :) bring it on ^_^ that should tell us roughly when the sale of Ibrox and the new clubs assets will be punted off for them to rent back at extortionate rates :thumsup2 .

Be careful what you wish for. :)

Tedi as an irrelevant, repetitive and annoying time waster was quite successful.

But who will Jabba select as Tedi's replacement? Will he be called The Tedi? Or Tedi II?

Or will Tedi the original come crawling back about Tuesday or Wednesday of next week with some important question demanding evidence and source of some inconsequential opinion.

Green and Tedi gone in the same week. :thumsup2

Tedi could hold a good debate for a while before something snapped and he went into peepul-mode. I'm afraid you may well be on your own now, Auld Fella...

Nah BP and I mesh so well we can continue our "Tall Droll and the Small Doll"* double-act.

* © Chick Murray

(I should stop making these allusions. 95% of folk haven't a Scooby what I am on about)

Nah BP and I mesh so well we can continue our "Tall Droll and the Small Doll"* double-act.

* © Chick Murray

(I should stop making these allusions.  95% of folk haven't a Scooby what I am on about)

Did you just make The Great Wall of China disappear?