Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rubbish, the Clydebank name and badge was given back to supporters and the new prospective owners of that club so they could reform in the Juniors. Airdrie Utd took over Clydebank's membership and relocated the defunct nameless club to Airdrie.

If the rules were as they are now Airdrie Utd would have had to start in the old 3rd Division just as Rangers were made to.

I am sure George Peat and Ballantyne could give you full details of the administration, name change, and whatever else it took to ensure minimum fuss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Ballantyne

The good guys?

That would be No8, Bennett, Bendarroch, Bearwithme, Youngsy and of course Kincardine.

The wanks?

That would be a long list, but a good place for you to start looking would be a mirror.

Adiós to the BRALT, this thread has had its time from me, its been a laugh but all good things must come to an end.

I look forward to your return, Tedi - if for no other reason than to annoy the long list of wanks.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your input and it's been a pleasure watching you nailing the lies of those non-Rangers supporters who can no more stay away from our greatest of clubs than we can ourselves.

We'll see you back at the top in any event.

WATP!

I look forward to your return, Tedi - if for no other reason than to annoy the long list of wanks.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your input and it's been a pleasure watching you nailing the lies of those non-Rangers supporters who can no more stay away from our greatest of clubs than we can ourselves.

We'll see you back at the top in any event.

WATP!

I must've been getting a beer out the fridge or something when that happened.

Any chance of a link ? :lol:

P.S Maybe Tedi just wants to watch celebrity BB in peace.

Edited by beermonkey