Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

flipping heck.... David Murray, Paul Murray, Ian Murray, Malcolm Murray and now the arrival on BRALT of Chic Murray!

The Tall Droll could never have conceived anything so surreal as Clusterfuck FC

Oh sure he would......but maybe slowly. Remember, "Never hurry a Murray"

Well since we are a relatively new club it would need a bit of history behind us to create a rivalry, but history always lies with the fans who in Airdire's case would feel more rivalry between themselves and the likes of Partick Thistle or Ayr Utd.

I know what you mean and I hate bigots as well.

Relatively new? More like non-existent. I've had a look all the way from the SPL (as was) to the juniors, and I can't find Other FC anywhere. ;)

That figures, you look at the team first before reading. :)

See, when you refer to "we", a reasonable person might glance to the left to see which team you were referring to.

Some might take your colouring-in efforts to point towards your allegiance, but I thought it better not to make assumptions - I know how you berrz fans of other teams get upset at people jumping to conclusions. ;)

Now, if you want a battle of wits, don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Or, in the words of D. Neilsen, "f**k off, sonny - I've put bigger than you down the drain."

Can't believe my comments about Phil macgiollabhain obsession with Rangers and his new book and past claims about Scotland being anti irish has been deleted :(

Shame, because as we speak i'm taking pelters from his fanboys since i've messages him claiming its bullshit.

Sadly Phil won't give a straight answer to my question, just painfully unfunny one liners and leaving the rest to the guys who so desperatly want to give him a reach around.

I feel a angry new thread about the subject starting up soon

Off topic but many years ago I was having lunch in the STV canteen, sorry, staff restaurant, and Chic Murray was eating at a table alone. I was told that he was actually quite boring to talk to.

Apologies if spreading untruths but you can't defame the dead.

Really ?

In that case, Rangers were a hole of a club, full of corruption, bigotry and self importance, supported by a vile canker part of society that we are well rid of :)

My point battery died. end of twitter argument until I get home :(

I did hear some belters, one of my favourite is how anti irish racism is a "birth defect" on modern Scotland, how apparently gold course won't allow you to be a member if you are Irish or have an irishy sounding name, same goes with companies acorss the country

Unfortunately when I asked for the names of course and companies so I could report them as this is blatantly against the law, I got nothing :(

The famine song kept coming up as an example, Sorry Rangers fans, but i don't consider the people who sing that song as a modern day representation of Scotland or Scot's

Had my loylalties questions also, I wasn't happy about that, my loyalties are clearly towards Scotland and no other nation

Can't believe my comments about Phil macgiollabhain obsession with Rangers and his new book and past claims about Scotland being anti irish has been deleted :(

Shame, because as we speak i'm taking pelters from his fanboys since i've messages him claiming its bullshit.

Sadly Phil won't give a straight answer to my question, just painfully unfunny one liners and leaving the rest to the guys who so desperatly want to give him a reach around.

I feel a angry new thread about the subject starting up soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLzkFYghq4

More power to your tweeter Rico :) You've got Philip, Haggerty and McMenemy on the ropes.

I don't know who McMenemy is, but I did tell the guy who runs the Celticminder twitter account he is an idiot, Haggerty well, she came out with some stupid point such as "Celtic had been founded by Irish" I did question the relevance of such a comment and i'm discusing Scotland 2013. not 19th century Scotland.

I asked her out right if she believed a modern day Scotland is in any way comparable to africans americans treatment during the 50's. since old Phil has came out with some lines such as "we won't sit at the back of the bus nomore" I was taking that as something Irish people are forced to do.

I didn't get an answer :(

I'm a bit annoyed my phone battery died. i'm looking forward to getting home and finding my time line bursting with abuse. I relish it.

My point battery died. end of twitter argument until I get home :(

I did hear some belters, one of my favourite is how anti irish racism is a "birth defect" on modern Scotland, how apparently gold course won't allow you to be a member if you are Irish or have an irishy sounding name, same goes with companies acorss the country

Unfortunately when I asked for the names of course and companies so I could report them as this is blatantly against the law, I got nothing :(

The famine song kept coming up as an example, Sorry Rangers fans, but i don't consider the people who sing that song as a modern day representation of Scotland or Scot's

Had my loylalties questions also, I wasn't happy about that, my loyalties are clearly towards Scotland and no other nation

Not heard the "famine song" for a good while. Some folk think they still hear it but it's the "Four lads" song to the same tune. No doubt "Phil" will keep on hearing it, along with the other voices in his head. :D

Looks like McColl is not the billionaire the succulent lamb keep making out. He owns 60% of Clyde Blowers and made a profit of £4.3m last year. I don't doubt a guy like him will be good for Sevco in the long run, but two things are for sure. He won't be putting his own money in, and will install harsh austerity measures, which will impact the product on the park for years to come.

as suspected i've been getting pelters, Here are some of my favourite.

MinceCFC@CelticMindedcom1h
@Chris72600702 @AngelaHaggerty @Pmacgiollabhain Really? I think your just an ignorant dick. Google "Hibernophobia" arsehole. Slán.

I google it

Anti-Irish sentiment or Hibernophobia may refer to or include persecution, discrimination, hatred or fear of the Irish as an ethnic or national group, whether directed against Ireland in general or against Irish immigrants and their descendants in the Irish diaspora.

So, because I don't believe Scotland is an anti irish nation, I must be anti irish myself

Stephen Wilkie@steviebhoyo2h
@Chris72600702 @Pmacgiollabhain @AngelaHaggerty there are still golf clubs that won't take Irish/catholic members

@Chris72600702 @Pmacgiollabhain @AngelaHaggerty anti Irish racism exits in Scotland my friend and it is alive and deep routed to the highest

@Chris72600702 @GreenBhoy1967 @Pmacgiollabhain Three words from just the last few years - The Famine Song.

Sir Lady Haggerty@AngelaHaggerty
1h
@Chris72600702 @CelticMindedcom @Pmacgiollabhain You think the Irish have disappeared in Scotland? That's quite a magic trick.

Sir Lady Haggerty ‏@AngelaHaggerty 1h
@Chris72600702 @steviebhoyo @Pmacgiollabhain It isn't just Rangers fans who've been involved in attacking the Irish manager of your club.

The old club was called Clydebank, where as Rangers were called Rangers, completely different circumstances surrounding naming.

Airdrieonians were liquidated and the name went with the club into history, at least until last summer.

Yip, the different circumstances being that the football authorities weren't trying to appease the football supporting punters by being seen to want to punish Airdire while behind closed doors doing all they could to negotiate a way back into as a high a league as possible. We were just liquidated and end of. Then when we did try to get our newco into the league it was in competition with other applicants and not a closed shop.

Rubbish, the Clydebank name and badge was given back to supporters and the new prospective owners of that club so they could reform in the Juniors. Airdrie Utd took over Clydebank's membership and relocated the defunct nameless club to Airdrie.

If the rules were as they are now Airdrie Utd would have had to start in the old 3rd Division just as Rangers were made to.

What rules because they just made it up for The Rangers as they went along to ensure that the new club were admitted. And you clearly forget the part about us applying to be admitted to SFL3 only to be denied in favour of the Gretna application. It was only after that occurrence we took the alternative route. Something which the newco Rangers didn't have to consider due to the lack of spine of the footballing authorities.

Clearly a typical Rangers fan typing all the quoted nonsense and trying to rewrite the history books as they seem to do with every passing season, all one of them so far.

I don't know who McMenemy is, but I did tell the guy who runs the Celticminder twitter account he is an idiot, Haggerty well, she came out with some stupid point such as "Celtic had been founded by Irish" I did question the relevance of such a comment and i'm discusing Scotland 2013. not 19th century Scotland.

I asked her out right if she believed a modern day Scotland is in any way comparable to africans americans treatment during the 50's. since old Phil has came out with some lines such as "we won't sit at the back of the bus nomore" I was taking that as something Irish people are forced to do.

I didn't get an answer :(

I'm a bit annoyed my phone battery died. i'm looking forward to getting home and finding my time line bursting with abuse. I relish it.

Scott McMenemy is mince from Celticminded.com.

Most of the Celtic fans i know mock Philip and his cronies, again more power to your tweeting, they don't like anyone who disagrees with them.

as suspected i've been getting pelters, Here are some of my favourite.

MinceCFC ‏@CelticMindedcom1h

@Chris72600702 @AngelaHaggerty @Pmacgiollabhain Really? I think your just an ignorant dick. Google "Hibernophobia" arsehole. Slán.

I google it

Anti-Irish sentiment or Hibernophobia may refer to or include persecution, discrimination, hatred or fear of the Irish as an ethnic or national group, whether directed against Ireland in general or against Irish immigrants and their descendants in the Irish diaspora.

So, because I don't believe Scotland is an anti irish nation, I must be anti irish myself 

Stephen Wilkie ‏@steviebhoyo2h

@Chris72600702 @Pmacgiollabhain @AngelaHaggerty there are still golf clubs that won't take Irish/catholic members

@Chris72600702 @Pmacgiollabhain @AngelaHaggerty anti Irish racism exits in Scotland my friend and it is alive and deep routed to the highest

@Chris72600702 @GreenBhoy1967 @Pmacgiollabhain Three words from just the last few years - The Famine Song.

Sir Lady Haggerty ‏@AngelaHaggerty

1h

@Chris72600702 @CelticMindedcom @Pmacgiollabhain You think the Irish have disappeared in Scotland? That's quite a magic trick.

Sir Lady Haggerty ‏@AngelaHaggerty 1h

@Chris72600702 @steviebhoyo @Pmacgiollabhain It isn't just Rangers fans who've been involved in attacking the Irish manager of your club.

Soup taker imo.

Scott McMenemy is mince from Celticminded.com.

Most of the Celtic fans i know mock Philip and his cronies, again more power to your tweeting, they don't like anyone who disagrees with them.

He's blocked me now, without having to directly answer a single question i've put to him. the words shitebag and head up arse spring to mind.

Soup taker imo.

I love soup