Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, I could always be wrong, but I've always understood that "Mr (x) says (y)" is a statement of fact, so long as Mr (x) is actually saying (y).

Mind you, Britain's libel laws are an outrage, geared entirely towards helping rich people avoid scrutiny.

Again i'd have to ask why CF'S champion Roy Greenslade doesn't publish them? Even Ms Haggerty won't put them in the drum, i'd say it's up to CF to prove they are not fake or stolen.

Surely Vicky's not lying again?

The world's gone mad, I just don't know who or what to trust anymore. Oh, hang on, I can always trust Ally...

To blow the dog-whistle any time it looks like ICBINR might be embarrassed again.

F**king Hibs, eh Norm. Rugby Park was bloody deserted today, not looking good for you guys at all.

F**king Hibs, eh Norm. Rugby Park was bloody deserted today, not looking good for you guys at all.

So that's Killie, Hibs, and (Through the now-irrelevant OF forum) celtic. Any reason you're obsessed with all these big-league teams, Vicky?

Stick with the diddies while you enjoy the journey - making new friends and all...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

So that's Killie, Hibs, and (Through the now-irrelevant OF forum) celtic. Any reason you're obsessed with all these big-league teams, Vicky?

Stick with the diddies while you enjoy the journey - making new friends and all...

I'm sorry for going to Rugby Park to watch a game of fitba Norman, whatever was i thinking of trying to discuss it with you.

I'm sorry for going to Rugby Park to watch a game of fitba Norman, whatever was i thinking of trying to discuss it with you.

There's the head shot right there Benny :) glad to help you out by some nifty psychotherapy to your problem.You don't think you just do whatever is bouncing around your tiny little mind and then post it on an open forum dude :lol: .

There's the head shot right there Benny :) glad to help you out by some nifty psychotherapy to your problem.You don't think you just do whatever is bouncing around your tiny little mind and then post it on an open forum dude :lol: .

Translation please?

Please explain how your original irony filled post had anything to do with Airdrieonians vs Rangers?

Where did I say that I missed the BRALT? more made up pish.

Hey arsehole continue this sort of nonsense on this thread instead of torturing the League one fans to the BRALT pish you post and often at that.

It's a certainty you desire the BRALT by continuing your pish from this thread on other threads like some sort of idiotic crusade like you just did in your post above on the match thread.

As to the post of yours above that particular post had fcuk to do with Rangers or Airdrieonians and was directed at that obvious twisted bigot BP/AWRA,so I'd ask you what the fcuk business is it of yours to involve yourself in other peoples replies not directed at you eh ? .Missing the BRALT plain and simple Tedi don't you Tedi ?.

Hey arsehole continue this sort of nonsense on this thread instead of torturing the League one fans to the BRALT pish you post and often at that.

It's a certainty you desire the BRALT by continuing your pish from this thread on other threads like some sort of idiotic crusade like you just did in your post above on the match thread.

As to the post of yours above that particular post had fcuk to do with Rangers or Airdrieonians and was directed at that obvious twisted bigot BP/AWRA,so I'd ask you what the fcuk business is it of yours to involve yourself in other peoples replies not directed at you eh ? .Missing the BRALT plain and simple Tedi don't you Tedi ?.

Get a grip ya loopy chunt. :lol:

HB is on top from tonight with the tear stained posts. :lol:

There is some top psychiatric doctor somewhere just waiting to probe the inner workings of your single brain-celled organism inside your head,should be some fascinating stuff to study to why and how the orc mind works under stressed conditions like when The Rangers go tits up from a high height or how you cope when Ibrox stadium and it's facilities get sold on leaseback.

Should a monumental meltdown from you when Ibrox stadium gets sold and tear stained won't even come near your impending epic mental breakdown :) I do look forward to it AWRA I really do :) .

There is some top psychiatric doctor somewhere just waiting to probe the inner workings of your single brain-celled organism inside your head,should be some fascinating stuff to study to why and how the orc mind works under stressed conditions like when The Rangers go tits up from a high height or how you cope when Ibrox stadium and it's facilities get sold on leaseback. Should a monumental meltdown from you when Ibrox stadium gets sold and tear stained won't even come near your impending epic mental breakdown :) I do look forward to it AWRA I really do :) .
There is some top psychiatric doctor somewhere just waiting to probe the inner workings of your single brain-celled organism inside your head,should be some fascinating stuff to study to why and how the orc mind works under stressed conditions like when The Rangers go tits up from a high height or how you cope when Ibrox stadium and it's facilities get sold on leaseback. Should a monumental meltdown from you when Ibrox stadium gets sold and tear stained won't even come near your impending epic mental breakdown :) I do look forward to it AWRA I really do :) .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking brilliant man, stop greeting pal eh. :lol:

Its a certainty that you are a half wit that does not understand how ironic your original post was.

I really am starting to think you are genuinely retarded.

AH the fucknugget returns :lol: welcome back ya dobber rm-1345589954-U54519.gif

I knew you'd fall for the baiting and just couldn't resist the juicy worm.