Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

AH the fucknugget returns :lol: welcome back ya dobber rm-1345589954-U54519.gif

I knew you'd fall for the baiting and just couldn't resist the juicy worm.

Looks like you got in just before the deletion, there, HB.

Haw, Bennett! Tedi's fucked-up resignation is even more pathetic than yours! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ETA: Tedi, you are entertaining a great many P&Bers, do carry on with your mentalism.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Looks like you got in just before the deletion, there, HB.

Haw, Bennett! Tedi's fucked-up resignation is even more pathetic than yours! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ETA: Tedi, you are entertaining a great many P&Bers, do carry on with your mentalism.

Tedi must have got confused to which thread he was on WRK and took the bait and then realised he posted on here and then deleted it hoping no one noticed :lol: .

Tell me Ted didn't sneak back in two days after his resignation, make a pointless post, then delete it within moments. Tell me that didn't happen.

I still had some respect for the daft bugger too. :lol::lol:

I could tell you those things, but that would be what us P&Bers call "doing a Bennett". :lol::lol::lol:

Tell me Ted didn't sneak back in two days after his resignation, make a pointless post, then delete it within moments. Tell me that didn't happen.

I still had some respect for the daft bugger too. :lol::lol:

He just did do that MT :D .

Not really

HBQC dragged a post across threads and I just replied to it, blame him not me, cya.

What aren't you going to delete this pile of tear stained pish then ?.

You viewed a thread and knew which thread you went into before replying my post and then have the bare faced cheek to blame me for your stupidity ?,fucking brilliant strategy there Tedi just brilliant do keep it up ffs :lol: .Even the content of the post you replied to had your on the BRALT thread typed all over it dopey :1eye .