Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McCoist = Chunt of the highest order. Someone needs to take that dog whistle off him.

Todays factoid...

My first boss 30 years ago had been best man at mccoists parents wedding. So that dispels one rumour unfortunately.

Now that I think about it, McCoist's reaction to the burning bus was out of character.

After all, he didn't immediately say that because the Rangers bus caught fire, we should have a big inquiry about burning buses generally and say he has a list of potentially flammable vehicles.

Mind you, he did immediately blame it on unnamed folk who hate Rangers based upon no evidence at all, and that was McCoist through and through. So not all out of character.

Now that I think about it, McCoist's reaction to the burning bus was out of character.

After all, he didn't immediately say that because the Rangers bus caught fire, we should have a big inquiry about burning buses generally and say he has a list of potentially flammable vehicles.

But that would have involved a sub-text that said bus burning was no big deal because everyone was doing it.

He couldn't have reconciled that with his certain knowledge that the bus burners were attacking Rangers.

No he's not. Only the bigots don't like what Ally has to say.

:lol:

Great response.

Any actual points of argument in defence of the odious creep?

No, thought not.

Given that you are the target market for his mindless dog whistles, they seem to be working on your underdeveloped mind. :(

Next time with that joke, rather than quote the entire post with all its wit and logic, while only putting the relevant bit in bold; instead quote only the relevant bit by deleting the rest.

Here to help.

If you ever post some wit and logic, I'll delete it if I reply. ;)

Edited by Bearwithme

Does he have a list of bus fires across the West Coast?

That'll be even bigger than his betting list.

Genuinely struggling to think of anyone I dislike more in Football today, even John Terry or Sepp Blatter.

The difference is, john terry & sepp blatter are actually involved with football.

McCoist just pretends he is.

The difference is, john terry & sepp blatter are actually involved with football.

McCoist just pretends he is.

Genuine question for the pets...

Has McCoist got any coaching badges, or was being chief apprentice boy to the waistcoat considered enough for the Wurlds Oldest Rookie ?

That's your problem right there.

(Sorry AberdeenBud. I know you don't struggle to think at all. I'm just trying to show Bearwithme how to do something he actually does struggle with).

Sir, I knew tedi. Bearwithme is no tedi.

No he's not. Only the bigots don't like what Ally has to say.

Ally is total laugh and should have entered for the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award. Quite clearly those that would not like his show would be bigots too.

Maybe next year after Ally is no longer a football manager he could try out for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.