Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You might be right - I'm not sure Rico has mentioned it as often as you. Yet. Is that two or three times you've raised the subject over the past few weeks now? Are you in competition with the numbskull that is Rico to see who can drag this thread below the gutter you usually inhabit?

Should we assume that the impact of being raised by a bigoted father has poisoned your mind beyond repair?

I mentioned it recently to point out the irony of your fans getting upset / angry at the use of the Greig Status "walking away" as this is a memorial for the people who died at the Ibrox disaster

But yet, a large section of your support are happy to celebrate child abuse as a points scoring exercise

What about the BJK chant? Hundreds if not thousands of grown men chanting "Big Jock Knew" with smiles on their collective faces certainly looks celebratory at times.

I hate that chant, but even I know it's done with the sole intent aim of winding up plastics. As I'm sure you do.

However, a celebration of child abuse? Behave yourself.

And you one of the few sensible folk on here.

Celebrate: To make widely known; display: "a determination on the author's part to celebrate . . . the offenses of another" (William H. Pritchard).

v.intr.

In all fairness to Bendarroch, he's probably too stupid to realise that "celebration" doesn't always involve a shitload of Frosty Jack and some "traditional" singing.

I hate that chant, but even I know it's done with the sole intent aim of winding up plastics. As I'm sure you do.

Aaaaww! The little bigot wants his hair ruffled...

Yeah I get that it's supposed to be a wind up and it's the only wind up that actually bothers me tbh. I can take all the other stuff in my stride- some of it is even laugh out loud funny at times- Innocent kids suffered horribly at the hands of a paedophile though, and I'm totally convinced an element of your support are glad it happened as it's a stick to beat Celtic with, hence my use of the term celebratory.

Aaaaww! The little bigot wants his hair ruffled...

:lol:

I'll take my "ruffling" wherever I can get it thank you very much. The man's only being honest. Sensible as f**k me. :whistle

Insert Team: Celtic gag here: _ _ _ _ _ _

I've made a c**t of this :lol:

You know what I mean though.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

Off you go and find out where I've even discussed, let alone "raised" the subject. In your own time, now - until you come back I'll just continue to believe that you're a bitter wee twat with a big hole carved out of his life when the scum he invested his personality in died.

In actual fact, when you return empty-handed, that's the way I'll continue to see you.

Have you forgotten your attempt from yesterday already? Really? The 'gag' about Belgium? Is that your deal - if you make jokes on the subject it's cool?

WKR then, WKR now, WKR forever. I doubt even Dhensebhore knew how accurately he nailed your persona (well, one of them) when he named you thus.

Empty handed was it?

It's crystal clear that you were raised to be this tawdry. You can't shake it.

So do you now understand what "celebrate" means Bendarroch, and you understand the contect it has been used in?

and therefore admit your error, and infact are ashamed that a large section of your support celebrate child abuse with the purpose of winding up celtic fans?

Yeah I get that it's supposed to be a wind up and it's the only wind up that actually bothers me tbh. I can take all the other stuff in my stride- some of it is even laugh out loud funny at times- Innocent kids suffered horribly at the hands of a paedophile though, and I'm totally convinced an element of your support are glad it happened as it's a stick to beat Celtic with, hence my use of the term celebratory.

I think it's a disgraceful chant and I have nothing to do with it.

In a similar way, the only subject on Rangers piss-takes that gets under my skin is any shite linked to the Ibrox disaster. Beyond the pale for me.

Not so for many on this thread - and since I expressed my thoughts there have been a number of attempts to goad responses on child abuse. I'm not buying into that shite.

I'll leave it to Rico and WKR to sully their tawdry reputations as they see fit. Or any of the other wankers who want to greeny the c**t that sought to dictate what the responses to such 'jokes' should be.

Have you forgotten your attempt from yesterday already? Really? The 'gag' about Belgium? Is that your deal - if you make jokes on the subject it's cool?

WKR then, WKR now, WKR forever. I doubt even Dhensebhore knew how accurately he nailed your persona (well, one of them) when he named you thus.

Empty handed was it?

It's crystal clear that you were raised to be this tawdry. You can't shake it.

Casting my mind back - and it's a lot further than yesterday - I assume you are referring to my allusion to Colin Farrell's line about the Belgians in the film "In Bruges". If so, was there a rapid and immediate outcry when I posted it? No? That would be because nobody with any sense would take recycling a one-liner from a movie as "discussing" anything.

Ah. "With any sense". I see my mistake now.

In a similar way, the only subject on Rangers piss-takes that gets under my skin is any shite linked to the Ibrox disaster. Beyond the pale for me.

Not so for many on this thread - and since I expressed my thoughts there have been a number of attempts to goad responses on child abuse. I'm not buying into that shite.

I'll leave it to Rico and WKR to sully their tawdry reputations as they see fit. Or any of the other wankers who want to greeny the c**t that sought to dictate what the responses to such 'jokes' should be.

All very worthy, except of course the stuff you were greeting about yesterday had nothing to do with the Ibrox disaster.

Forgive me for not being au fait with the minutiae of the Sisterly Squabbling, but why does everyone refer to the ibrox disaster? I was always under the impression that there were two such events.

Fairly serious question, btw.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

John Greig walking away when he knew about unpaid social taxes has f all to do with the Ibrox disaster.

He's trying to appear reasonable and clamber out of his swamp and onto the 'high ground' ... :lol:

His 'whatabootery' comparisons are shocking ... the 'edjits' in the support comparison if totally unconnected, was to be fair; completely idiotic and inline with his fellow supporters.

In all honesty, if the best whataboutery he can come up, when shown the attitudes of that sad cúnt with the Red Hand over his bed( :blink:), is to point out that celtic fans are a bit thick* is:

a. Irrelevant, and

b. Possibly the weakest comeback in P&B history,

then it's not surprising he's gone a wee bit quiet.

*This phenomenon is neither front-page news nor limited to followers of the green sisters. I can think of a few Killie fans who would stand looking fixedly at a carton of orange juice for hours.....

He's probably frantically googling as we speak so he can impress us with his knowledge of how the Jesuits poisoned the ambulance horses to prevent them helping out in 1902.

ETA: The folk killed in 1961 probably thought that was pretty disastrous, as well.

As I said above, I wasn't au fait with the whole thing, having assumed the 1971 event was one of those unforeseen, unavoidable disasters. Can anyone tell me if Wikipedia has got it all wrong, or were there plenty of pointers that this could have been avoidable?