Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hang on, don't these "fans" know if it wasn't for the "spivs" they wouldn't have a club to support?

The fans had a chance to save Rangers, they didn't. they now can't have a pop at anyone else running the "company" and claim its "our club" is just nonsense, they dont nothing for the club.

One line summed up the article for me, the disasters inflicted by messrs green whyte and black.

David Murray, not held accountable for the way he left the place at all. Not one mention of the mammoth debt burden he left on the club at all.

Sure everyone can argue that it was liquidated cause whyte didn't pay tax etc but your having a laugh if the debt Murray saddled and then couldn't/wouldn't pay back wasn't a cause of their demise.

Not SIR DAVID .. Oh no ... Youngsy doesn't want to acknowledge that he may be the root cause. Nope pin it on Craig and the VAT ... never mind the fact he was saddled with a lemon in debt and hemorrhaging cash. The bank was no longer willing to gamble on them or continue financing the overdraft .. hence the forced sale. Nobody else would step forward except Craig ... where were all the Rangers men and fans then.

Now they blame him.

Well this is my thing, if there was no debt tied to rangers there would have been a power of guys jumping at the chance to take over.

If it was debt free it wouldn't have been sold for a quid, especially as Murray knew they would beat the EBT case(claimed after the fact of course).

looks like the troops enjoyed their day out :lol: Have you ever seen a more bored group of folk. :unsure2:

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/280913-Rangers-v-Stenhousemuir/G00006YmmDOdmLLo/I0000ZEoK9b2LH7Y/C0000obAbn7xk8do

That lassie in the picture would get a bit of my timmy pecker :P (not the one beside your man with the handle bars :lol: )

Older and more desperate!!! I'd take both.........Only one at a time mind you!!!!!!

OK I'd settle for the one beside the handllebar moustache....... :lol: :lol: :lol::wub:

Edited by saint john