Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does anyone have a clip of the diving dane v jim leighton when he got leighton sent off?

tried googling it .. however cannot find a clip of it anywhere .. it's like it never happened :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try looking for a clip of Neil Lennon sucker punching Juanjo in the back of the head, then pretending to be headbutted when Juanjo turns to face him and getting Juanjo sent off.

The worst on feild incident in the history of Scottish football and yet a complete b*****d to get hold of...............

Try looking for a clip of Neil Lennon sucker punching Juanjo in the back of the head, then pretending to be headbutted when Juanjo turns to face him and getting Juanjo sent off.

The worst on feild incident in the history of Scottish football and yet a complete b*****d to get hold of...............

aye, whit aboot that,eh?

but, whit aboot yon other thing that the other side of the tribal divide did (almost used the redundant term 'Old Firm' there)

aye, but whit aboot...

aye, but whit aboot...

aye, but whit aboot...

aye, but whit aboot...

aye, but whit aboot...

aye, but whit aboot...

Fat Sally the fan's darling ... the big boys conned me .. we never discussed my salary .. £750,000 plus bonuses .. it's a complete shock I tell you.. 

I can't possibly reveal how much I am returning ... that's a mystery to me as well.   :angel :angel :angel

It's amazing the pish that the bearz will buy and put up with ... Fat Sally must think knows they are stupid mugs to to be so blatantly brazen.

Tbf, some of the more intelligent bears have seen through Sally's shtick.

Any word on him promising his free shares to the fans? -_-

Tbf, some of the more intelligent bears have seen through Sally's shtick.

Any word on him promising his free shares to the fans? -_-

Where are these "more intelligent" bears?

Who are these people?

We have a right to know!

(Shorter list than the creditors, I'm betting ;))

Between being a horrific football Manager, terrible human being, a dangerous, dog whistling, rabble rouser and the main front man for spivco as long as they let him feed at the trough, there's an argument for Sally being the number one destructive force connected with Sevco.

And they still love him. :D

There's a couple on here and most of my bluenose mates think he's a complete buffoon who would have been out of a job a long time again if it wasn't for the death of old Rangers.

His 'career' in management must be finished though. Surely he could never be a credible appointment at any other football club in the future.

Aww, did you get upset at me mentioning Lennon as the worst cheat in the history of Scottish football?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHaroUy-PSo

Turns out it was easier for me to find that footage than I thought.

I remember Spiers praising Lemon at the time for that, saying how it showed his will to win at all costs attitude.

who is vicky?

I vaguely remember  something a few months back. Does anybody have the whole story?

yours sincerely

intrigued of peterhead

Ahhh the story of vicky the viking :lol:  What a wonderful meltdown that was, one of P&Bs best ever. I havn't time mate I am heading out, but I am sure one of the other members will fill you in.  Short version mate:  Bennett was caught using an alias called vicky the viking and tried to explain it away by saying someone in the B&B he was staying in was using the same I.P. address as him. :lol::1eye  The full breakdown is on another thread, can't remember which.

It was on a thread about my boat......

"sjc's boat thread"

Bennett's alright......he was going through a tough time in his personal life at the time of said incident.

Did make amusing reading (sorry Bennett) :)

It was on a thread about my boat......

"sjc's boat thread"

Bennett's alright......he was going through a tough time in his personal life at the time of said incident.

Did make amusing reading (sorry Bennett) :)

Did you get a pm to come on here :lol:

P.S You promised me an invite to your boat.......

First result I got

Alright, it's gone far enough.

Just walk away Rangers fans, you are being raped stupid.

If you walk then you starve the spivs, they'll lose interest and leave you alone. Put every penny you would have spent on these spivs' club into a trust fund, wait until the club is liquidated, buy it's assets and start again.

Or you could just keep paying for our entertainment and to keep the spivs earning.

Making a stance - withdrawing support from the spivs is exactly what other fanbases would do. Other fanbases aren't composed of childish idiots to the same extent as the Rangers one though.

Rather than take a principled stance, showing a willingness to run things for themselves and start again, they'd rather cross their fingers and dream of getting 'back' to where they belong. They are simply perfect for the unscrupulous to exploit. It's not even difficult - the correct noises to make are so well rehearsed. Too many of their fans are so determined to look externally for imaginary enemies that they can't see the blatant ones within.

Fair play to this dodgy sounding 'Sons of Struth' gang for what they are actually trying to say.

You just feel however that if the team wins eight-nil in a ludicrous mis-match, and some chaps in uniform get wheeled out at intervals, the laughs can continue indefinitely.

Rangers fans need to find the collective stomach for a fight against something that is actually damaging them.