Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's been like that for bout a week, complete meltdown..poor chap :(

And he's fucked off now that video's been brought to our notice - maybe he's the subversive one amongst all the Forces-lovers with an Argentinian player on his shirt?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I sure won't post it here, but the Rangers fans on Scottish independence video doing the rounds on YouTube is a bit of a shocker. Cover the bairns' ears though, and maybe your own as well...

If you won't.....

I just recently learned that your pitiful outfit were helped into the league by 'RA sulk in the first place - whilst researching dholly V1, V2 and now this, latest, V3 incarnation that I assume is the one you follow.

And it wants to talk about 'dead' clubs ffs  :lol:

Aberdheen can proudly join the wee Sellik on the register of Scottish clubs who have a major break in their history - thanks to Ned Nederlander for bringing this to my attention when he was trying to rip the pish. I wonder what other brass-necked arseholes have dared to show their face on this thread?

Dholly V3 ffs  :lol:

But did we cheat though :D

You really are a worry mate. Im scared to listen to the Scottish news in case you finally flip and take your psycho anger out on some poor soul.

I am not complaining ya nutcase. You really are having a fucking nightmare here.

celtic...GIRUY!

:lol: Must a total nightmare for you because you cannot punctuate one word properly and now everyone on P&B knows it :P .

rangers were liquidated ^_^ .

If you'd like, but just remember Hull managed to be named City of Culture over an east coast city

That's right, Hull

:P

You should have heard the Cod-heads at work today: "We're fúcking cultured, us!" :lol:

Looks like the arts world will have to brush up on their 'Oombersahd' - a language in which the letter "I" doesn't exist. 5 = "fahve", 9 = "Nahne", etc.

Aberdeen V2 choosing to become defunct may or may not count as a giruy - these are, however, the facts of the matter.

I don't know yet if V3 claim the history of V1 and/or V2 - we do, however, know for a fact that Hibs V2 do claim that of V1.

The mask slips and if you are using the term "V" as in version then surely an admittance of it's a V2 Rangers and not the same club :) , well done and you're making progress towards crying your heart out over the original club actually dying 8) .

The mask slips and if you are using the term "V" as in version then surely an admittance of it's a V2 Rangers and not the same club :) , well done and you're making progress towards crying your heart out over the original club actually dying 8) .

On the contrary, Hellish. I'm very clearly making the point that whilst we are obviously the same club and have suffered no break at all in our history time-line, the same cannot be said for Hibs or Aberghreen and likely the same for Dundee and/or Raith.

And these fannies are on here giving it some about new clubs :lol:

Abhergreen are on their third variant!

Fucking lovely :)

Edited by Bendarroch

But did we cheat though

^^^^^ Obviously not over Lord Nimmo Smith ruling that: "Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage". Note the word any in that sentence. But, you are hardly alone in that - so very few of the plastics (in particular) and diddies will ever get over it.

Pleasing :)