Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On the contrary, Hellish. I'm very clearly making the point that whilst we are obviously the same club and have suffered no break at all in our history time-line, the same cannot be said for Hibs or Aberghreen and likely the same for Dundee and/or Raith.

And these fannies are on here giving it some about new clubs :lol:

Abhergreen are on their third variant!

Fucking lovely :)

So when Rangers applied to join the SPL and Rangers voted in favour they were voting Rangers in despite Rangers already being members?!

^^^^^ Obviously not over Lord Nimmo Smith ruling that: "Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage". Note the word any in that sentence. But, you are hardly alone in that - so very few of the plastics (in particular) and diddies will ever get over it.

Pleasing :)

Hold on. Are you trying to claim "did not gain any unfair competitive advantage" means the same as "didn't cheat"? Cause your old club are cheats. Your dead club broke the rules = Cheats. It's not a tough concept.

The guy was a great point. Mr Salmond used to.use the RoI as ashining example of what a small countrycan do in modern Europe...funnily enough he no longer mentions the good old RoI after they came cap in hand begging Great Britain to bail them out.

And what's this? As news reaches us that animals from 'RA sulk hooligan hordes are sentenced to jail for attacking Dutch police, the board is peppered with a few Rangers supporters swearing about independence?

:lol:

Can you stop posting about celtic? I get your need to follow a successful team but this is a thread about Glasgow rangers. You may have heard of them. They cheated then they died.

I just recently learned that your pitiful outfit were helped into the league by 'RA sulk in the first place - whilst researching dholly V1, V2 and now this, latest, V3 incarnation that I assume is the one you follow.

It's refreshing to see that the death of Rangers has encouraged the fans of the new club at ibrox to take an interest in the other clubs in Scotland.

It's just a pity this interest will be short-lived.

Hold on. Are you trying to claim "did not gain any unfair competitive advantage" means the same as "didn't cheat"? Cause your old club are cheats. Your dead club broke the rules = Cheats. It's not a tough concept.

And not a single title or trophy was stripped. A Law Lord decided that - not some diddy fissl fan.

And not a single title or trophy was stripped. A Law Lord decided that - not some diddy fissl fan.

I don't care. Titles aren't that important. I should know - I follow the oldest professional team in Glasgow, the last time I witnessed us lift a trophy in a competition any part of the old firm competed in was in the SECC. But it's still possible that we can win titles in the future. Glasgow rangers never will.

Rangers cheated and died. NOTHING YOU CAN DO OR SAY WILL CHANGE THIS. Everyone can see them for the scum they were. Pleasing.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by aofjays

Nae bother - just as soon as you and others stop posting about Rangers we'll have a deal.

ETA. Yet another fissly fan leaping to 'RA septic defence?

FFS :lol:

I know you are stupid so I'll try to make this simple.

The celtic fans are arseholes - but this is a thread about the dead cheats you used to support. Therefore the posts in here should be about said dead cheats, or possibly their tribute act. Posts about celtic are just sad attempt to deflect from the fact that your old and new clubs are a laughing stock (or your need to follow a sducessful club).

Edited by aofjays

I don't care. Titles aren't that important. I should know - I follow the oldest professional team in Glasgow, the last time I witnessed us lift a trophy was in the SECC. But it's still possible that we can win titles in the future. Glasgow rangers never will.

Rangers cheated and died. NOTHING YOU CAN DO OR SAY WILL CHANGE THIS. Everyone can see them for the scum they were. Pleasing.

^^^^^^^ Meltdown in full flow...

But, who's this team Glasgow Rangers you're on about - another fantasy of yours to go with what looks like a wish list rather than anything based in reality.

this is a thread about

I didn't hear you falling over that petted lip recently when the septic employment policy was under discussion. Neither on the subject of hooligans in Amsterdam. Did you bring it up during the tales of child prodigies? How about the evil best man? The bigot faither dragging children to cess-pits of hate against their will? Ramblings on Romanov? Poppygate? 3rdrocks homophobic declarations?

Naw - none of them? You never opened your gub of shite on any of them?

I could go on...but obviously the point is made - you're absolutely full of shite.

I don't care. Titles aren't that important. I should know - I follow the oldest professional team in Glasgow, the last time I witnessed us lift a trophy was in the SECC. But it's still possible that we can win titles in the future. Glasgow rangers never will.

OHHHHH CAPSLOCK FOR EMPHASISMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Want a polo mint mate you sound stressed out :lol:

^^^^^^^ Meltdown in full flow...

But, who's this team Glasgow Rangers you're on about - another fantasy of yours to go with what looks like a wish list rather than anything based in reality.

Surely you have heard of them? According to a song I heard an ape sing while I was walking along copland road they are famous. They cheated and died. Did you miss it? Too busy following celtic weren't you?