Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh well BWM, that would just go to show that everyone supporting Rangers (whichever incarnation) really are low life, bottom feeding scum given that Rangers are known historically as a bigoted sectarian institution. Going by your logic anyway.

Oh well BWM, that would just go to show that everyone supporting Rangers (whichever incarnation) really are low life, bottom feeding scum given that Rangers are known historically as a bigoted sectarian institution. Going by your logic anyway.

:D You don't understand my logic and you don't have any of your own.

f**k it.....I've been called worse.

Just saw the back page of the Record, Ally is backing the current board in the upcoming agm blah blah blah blah cliches....

I suppose he's made his bed as they say and is entwined with them now, i can't even say that i'm surprised at this.

I love how Ogilvie has blasted both Celtic and Rangers.

It's like a man who's thoroughly tainted by the worst scandal ever to hit Scottish football, so that everything he says is toxic and meaningless, saying a thing, so that we can all laugh at it and basically tell him to fvck off.

Edit: Why does Ogilvie get to pronounce on anything, given everything we know about him?

Naughty......

Just saw the back page of the Record, Ally is backing the current board in the upcoming agm blah blah blah blah cliches....

I suppose he's made his bed as they say and is entwined with them now, i can't even say that i'm surprised at this.

How many players openly criticise a manager? Even when they know they are the wrong man. McCoist might have to work with these people so he is hardly going to come out and publicly slate them

How many players openly criticise a manager? Even when they know they are the wrong man. McCoist might have to work with these people so he is hardly going to come out and publicly slate them

McCoist has done rather well out of it all, after he told fans to buy season tickets and uncle Charlie was the man.....

Seeing a lot of opinion starting to change about McCoist now. If Ally had came out and slated them he would have had the support right behind him and not a penny would have went to Greenco.

McCoist has done rather well out of it all, after he told fans to buy season tickets and uncle Charlie was the man.....

Seeing a lot of opinion starting to change about McCoist now. If Ally had came out and slated them he would have had the support right behind him and not a penny would have went to Greenco.

And he would have been out a job and we would have had Neil Warnock!

I suspect they'll be having orgasms about Sal's latest pronouncement over on SevcoMedja..........they like the spivs. Mind you, half of that is probably just me and Cyderspaceman winding the Orcs.

And he would have been out a job and we would have had Neil Warnock!

Green and co needed season ticket money urgently and McCoist obliged them.

I've said it before but McCoist needs to explain why he backed Green to the hilt (and everyone else along the way).

This is true, but it's the frequency with which McCoist is doing it, and with all manner of people, some of whom have been exposed as not operating in the club's interests, that holds him up to ridicule.

If he had more honour, he'd have declared himself unwilling to operate with some of them. He's been handsomely rewarded however for his duplicity in various scams, so he's no plans to do any such thing.

There's an irony somewhere in the fact that his willing prostitution to whoever, is sometimes characterised as loyalty to the club. His behaviour could scarcely be less loyal.

This is true, but it's the frequency with which McCoist is doing it, and with all manner of people, some of whom have been exposed as not operating in the club's interests, that holds him up to ridicule.

If he had more honour, he'd have declared himself unwilling to operate with some of them. He's been handsomely rewarded however for his duplicity in various scams, so he's no plans to do any such thing.

There's an irony somewhere in the fact that his willing prostitution to whoever, is sometimes characterised as loyalty to the club. His behaviour could scarcely be less loyal.

At one time i'd have told you to do one for that, i'd have went for McCoist being a bit gullible, trusting and naive.

Fool me once shame on you.

Fool me God knows how many times, shame on.....

Not sure if Hearts paid whatever debt there was at the time. But the company that ran them was liquidated.

Hearts aren't going to pay their debt this time - but it won't make them a new club.

It will if their CVA gets rejected.

Just saw the back page of the Record, Ally is backing the current board in the upcoming agm blah blah blah blah cliches....

Who is tbf Benny.

As you're fond of saying, Sally has more faces than the toon clock.