Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone else notice The_Kincardine has been monitoring but not posting? this thread and others. He was on Celtic V Aberdeen thread earlier, I posted hello but he didn't respond. He really is King Bilel, isn't he?

King Bilel, was a flash in the pan. Quickly sussed as Kinkardine. Evidence of a deranged mind. Not much else going on...

Boo!!!

Glad he's gone.

In the name of FFFU.......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=261689

I write this in regards to the changing religious demographics within Scotland and in particularly Glasgow and the effect this is happening on our club. I write mainly about Glasgow as I believe we are the epicentre of Scottish football and home to Scotlands most successful club, The Rangers.

Glasgow is also home to another club who are Scotlands secret shame with a history of abuse and cover ups on all fronts but taking both clubs together we have one of the greatest, oldest and most passionate club games in the world and in most parts, this is down to religion.

Rangers are a club of many faiths but our heritage and fan base are mainly Protestant and I make no apologies for that and hope it stays that way a long time after Im gone.

Glasgow is the home of football and also home to both Scottish football associations, being the SFA and more recently the newly formed and highly controversial SFPL. Football in this city has been and always will be one of the main talking points amongst the citys 593,245 residents.

Scotland as a whole has approximately 5, 295,403 residents (2011 Census) and within this figure 32.4% (1,717,871) of the population declared themselves as members of the Church of Scotland (COS) with 15.9% declaring themselves as Roman Catholic (841,053).

To put this in perspective, the 2001 census states that 42.2% (2,146,251) of the population were COS compared to 15.88% (803,732) who said they were RC.

Within a ten year period, the COS have lost around 20% (428,380) of their flock with the RC church increasing around 5% (38,237) across Scotland. Who says religious schools dont work and maybe its time for the COS to put this back on the table.

In Glasgow there is a different picture and the city being the largest populated in Scotland naturally takes the lead in all things Scottish which includes the Media, Government, Judiciary, Banking, Industry, Sports and Education to name but a few.

One question our fans keep asking is why is there so much of an imbalance within all these areas especially as there is around a RC minority of around 16%. This myth keeps getting perpetuated and I believe this is giving us a head in the sand mentality.

Yes, they are a minority overall in Scotland but in Glasgow it is far from the truth and I do believe there has been a concerted effort from persons of the RC religion to destroy our club and this has come from all areas within our society within the last two years.

In Glasgow the 2001 census states that the city had approximately 171,700 people declaring themselves as COS with around 168,896 declaring themselves as RC. A mere difference of around 3000 in favour of the COS.

The 2011 census now has 137,039 persons declaring themselves as COS with around 161,9955 as RC. There is now 24,000 more RCs in Glasgow than there are COS and across Scotland this figure is growing.

As seen all across the world and through the passage of time this religion gets itself into power and then abuses that power.

I simply believe our club have been the target of this abuse of power and it stems from the one religion and for the most from one club.

I need to say that I no longer fear for our club as I believe we are on our way back and we will have our vengeance on the park as the cream always rises.

However, I do fear for our country as we are slowly but surely being infected by this parasitic religion. A religion where no one thinks for themselves and this cannot be good for the long term good of our country.

John Knox would be appalled the way we seem to be capitulating while the leaders of the COS do or say nothing. The great man is currently buried under a car parking space and maybe that tells its own story.

Edited by BossHogg

Dafuq did I just read ?

Tinfoil hats at the ready for that one. Looking at religious numbers in a census to ascertain its 'RCs' bringing the rangers down.

Not paying bills and sitting online coming up with daft theories instead of saving their team had nothing to do with it, it was all down to an increase in Catholics in Glasgow over a ten year period

We know there are plenty stupid ignorant bigots in this country, but there's still always something alarming in seeing their 'thoughts' in print in this way.

Rangers can't be held responsible for the existence of such people, but every effort should be made to ensure that support for the football club should not be seen as a vehicle for expressing this brand of intolerance.

We know there are plenty stupid ignorant bigots in this country, but there's still always something alarming in seeing their 'thoughts' in print in this way.

Rangers can't be held responsible for the existence of such people, but every effort should be made to ensure that support for the football club should not be seen as a vehicle for expressing this brand of intolerance.

Keep dreaming Monkey.

Any incarnation of Rangers cannot function without the support of such mind cripples inflating their attendances, so they will never do anything meaningful to rid their fanbase of them, in fact they are far more likely to pander to them than anything else.

My favourite offering over on SevcoMedja today is:

"Manchester brace yourself

Rangers are coming....maybe biased but next to.....they think its all over,,it is now............is the most iconic and memorable commentary I will ever hear in my lifetime.......brilliant....... "

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=261700

I would have to hope this refers to something said on TV commentary after the semi-final or similar, but the irony seems lost on the Orcs :lol:

riotmain_488741a.jpg

article-0-0140D5C600000578-463_468x308.j

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

any Celtic fan can get on their high horse about it because of recent events in Amsterdam.

That's right because there is no difference between 6 guys getting lifted for fighting in Amsterdam and thousands of fans of the club formerly known as rangers trying to destroy a city.

The constant reminder of what happened in the streets of Manchester is a reflection on Scottish society itself not just on the idiots that caused the problems in the first place and I dont think any Celtic fan can get on their high horse about it because of recent events in Amsterdam.

:lol:

Actually, it was a fairly accurate reflection of the sub-human, social underclass which followed Rangers and now follows the tribute act.

Someone post the photo of the dog chewing that c**t's leg please. It never gets old.

Actually, it was a fairly accurate reflection of the sub-human, social underclass which followed Rangers and now follows the tribute act.

Someone post the photo of the dog chewing that c**t's leg please. It never gets old.

This one ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-566769/Rangers-fan-mauled-police-dog-UEFA-Cup-final-convicted-murderer.html

Keep dreaming Monkey.

Any incarnation of Rangers cannot function without the support of such mind cripples inflating their attendances, so they will never do anything meaningful to rid their fanbase of them, in fact they are far more likely to pander to them than anything else.

Agree totally. Green' s early antics are clear evidence of what you're saying.

I was saying what should happen rather than what will.