Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the same knuckledraggers moved over to swallow swallow

Is that your own fake account you refer to? Or the one on Rangersmedia you fake on? Or one of your mates from P&B with the fake accounts so openly boasted about on here? The boasts that really only ever say one thing - that said faker is a sad b*****d.

And this board is then peppered with other eejits faking their 'shock' at the content of these boards. You're part of a circle jerk of saddest b*****ds.

Fhannies one and all.

This coming week McCoist will find out if he will be able to sign some new players in January.

Reading his recent interview in the Star about the Arbroath game tomorrow night he believes there is very little between all the teams in the League 1 and its very unlikely Rangers will go through the whole season with a 100% record, so any new additions brought will protect this and build for life in the Championship next season.

Can see some transfers coming. Maybe the likes of Stevie May or Billy McKay or go for players of better standard from England or the Continent.

Now we know your at it.

So what are the security measures for the AGM? Heard they were going to have armed officers making people go through airport style security before having full cavity searches. Inside the AGM the spivs were supposed to be sitting on scaffolding 15 feet high with a back door just yards away. So they could make an escape to the roof where a helicopter was waiting. I was a bit confused as to how an AGM could cost £80k, but it all makes sense now.

Is that your own fake account you refer to? Or the one on Rangersmedia you fake on? Or one of your mates from P&B with the fake accounts so openly boasted about on here? The boasts that really only ever say one thing - that said faker is a sad b*****d.

And this board is then peppered with other eejits faking their 'shock' at the content of these boards. You're part of a circle jerk of saddest b*****ds.

Fhannies one and all.

Orc rage is the funniest rage of all.

politics site for this pish - this site is about fitba and this thread aboots the death of Rangers

A lot of this s**t has nothing to do with football!

Message to P&B, time this thread was shut down

There is absolutely nothing cryptic about my posts, i've been forthright and honest throughout this sorry affair.

As i suggested earlier, you should take it up with other people. Perhaps you could even ask Claymores why he thought those outdated views were a suitable subject for point scoring....

Or you could continue to badger me over something which i find very sensitive.

:lol::lol::lol: Give your address and I will send a tin of brasso for your neck as a chrissy present!!!

A lot of this s**t has nothing to do with football!

Message to P&B, time this thread was shut down

:lol::lol::lol:

Read the title of the thread.

If you don't approve - don't read.

If you do approve - feel free to contribute.

Plenty other threads for you to partake in should you so wish.

Now- f**k off :P

Anyone sign the online petition asking for questions to be asked by the government into the handling of the HMRC investigation into Rangers FC?. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

The petition reached 41,291 signatures before closing on Friday well short of the 100,000 needed for the subject to be debated in Parliment.

I never knew about this and I rarely visit Rangers Media these days after my ban to have seen this just not enough publicity, this should have easliy reached the target within a couple of days with the massive support Rangers have. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=242473

Dissappointed with the apathy.

I think you will soon find out that HMRC are not in the least bit apathetic towards the various Govan based football finance shenanigans

They are never apathetic if they believe they are owed, regardless of if they are in the right or wrong.

My point is did supporters know about this petition and did nothing as usual or was there so little publicity word did'nt get around?.

But surely with over 40,000 people aware all those on social networks should have spread the word.

I think even the dimmest Rangers / The Rangers fan can recognise an absolute waste of time when they see it.

with 41,291 exceptions

Anyone sign the online petition asking for questions to be asked by the government into the handling of the HMRC investigation into Rangers FC?. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

The petition reached 41,291 signatures before closing on Friday well short of the 100,000 needed for the subject to be debated in Parliment.

I never knew about this and I rarely visit Rangers Media these days after my ban to have seen this just not enough publicity, this should have easliy reached the target within a couple of days with the massive support Rangers have. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=242473

I'm surprised that there's more than 40000 of the "Global Family" of however many million can manage to sign an online petition. If it had been on Facebook, now....

Sadly not everyone is as enlightened as you are Claymores, very similar views have been aired on here by our Killie chum but people are entitled to their views, even if they are outdated and backward.

Keep up the good work..

Similar in what way?

It's pretty embarrassing if that's all the signatures that can be mustered up. But not surprising in the slightest.

Maybe a wake up call, that while your teams fans can bleat on about having such a massive world wide fan base. It seems the vast majority are glory hunters.

Spot on article, I asked on here a long time ago, what gave this wee gAng the right to question the board to the level that they demand a place on the board at others expense.

Their arrogance and naivety have went hand in hand.

One thing you can say about the present board, whilst to a man they are crooks and gangsters. They have kept a low profile and played the requisitioners with ease.