Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As you all know I'm not exactly a fan of this guy, but this is an interesting article regarding Sevco fans etc...

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/david-limond/#more-4241

Enrico Annoni

Posted Today, 10:58

As you all know I'm not exactly a fan of this guy, but this is an interesting article regarding Sevco fans etc...

http://www.philmacgi...mond/#more-4241

-----------------

You have to be taking the plss here Rico :lol: and :lol: and :lol:

I'm even less of a fan than Rico - the man very often comes over (and certainly in this piece) as a bit of a Green Leggo - but what kind of moron thinks that this is amusing?

If some brain-dead bigot does end up doing time for abuse of a journalist, it's nothing more or less than a victory for decency. I'll take the same stance if Phil MacGiollabahin (sp?) gets his collar felt for repeated references to the "klan" - his message would be more credible were he not so obviously sectarian himself. I have no axe to grind either way - none of the sectarian shite has any place in a modern society - but this is an excellent result.

That part of his defence appears to have rested on a lie easily disproved by, er, playing the recording tends to suggest that he may have taken the tried and tested strategy of not being honest with his brief. I've always reckoned that should incur a 50% increase in sentence for rank stupidity.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/david-limond/#more-4241

"For the uninitiated, it is the equivalent of the "N" word in America, but used for the Irish Catholics in the North of Ireland and in Scotland"

Agree with that line?

"For the uninitiated, it is the equivalent of the "N" word in America, but used for the Irish Catholics in the North of Ireland and in Scotland"

Agree with that line?

These people are working hard to shut the mouths of all football supporters. Not least by demanding that outlandish reinventions of language are accepted as the norm. It is a crucial part of the work for the suitably motivated. And they are not easily distracted.

For example, when Haggerty recently refused to answer questions on anti-Dutch racism from 'RA sulk fans - she countered by asking what that had to do with 'well documented' anti-Irish racism in Scotland.

Drip, drip, drip...

And this campaign to silence football supporters voices has been going particularly well for the goon brigade lately. Hasn't it? Not quite the intended outcome I expect. But, in a tat-for-tit race to the bottom it was almost the most likely.

Are congratulations due to those who are terrified of offensive language? I wont be applauding them as they work to further empower the controls this state already enjoys over its people.

These people are working hard to shut the mouths of all football supporters. Not least by demanding that outlandish reinventions of language are accepted as the norm. It is a crucial part of the work for the suitably motivated. And they are not easily distracted.

For example, when Haggerty recently refused to answer questions on anti-Dutch racism from 'RA sulk fans - she countered by asking what that had to do with 'well documented' anti-Irish racism in Scotland.

Drip, drip, drip...

And this campaign to silence football supporters voices has been going particularly well for the goon brigade lately. Hasn't it? Not quite the intended outcome I expect. But, in a tat-for-tit race to the bottom it was almost the most likely.

Are congratulations due to those who are terrified of offensive language? I wont be applauding them as they work to further empower the controls this state already enjoys over its people.

^^^^^

Misses the anthems. :rolleyes:

Drip, drip, drip...

Fuksake! I feel sorry for you mate , you sound like some bigot fukwit stuck in the 70s.

Thank god theres people out there dedicated to quieting losers like you.

Drip, drip, drip...

^^^^^^^^ Textbook garden bigot.

"all football fans" :lol:

Agree with that line?

Personally? Nope. But since I'm not a catholic I'm probably not qualified to say whether or not it's the same. That would be like me commenting on whether or not black people should be allowed to find the N word offensive.

Why do you ask? Do you think it makes the Sevco fan in question any less of a scumbag bigot misogynist? (Hint: No it doesn't).

Personally? Nope. But since I'm not a catholic I'm probably not qualified to say whether or not it's the same. That would be like me commenting on whether or not black people should be allowed to find the N word offensive.

Why do you ask? Do you think it makes the Sevco fan in question any less of a scumbag bigot misogynist? (Hint: No it doesn't).

Wanted to hear a celtc fans perspective on that line.

^^^^^^^^ Textbook garden bigot.

"all football fans" :lol:

Just shows how people like him and his mates, and his counterparts at Parkhead, seriously get suppoting a football team and carry out a bigotted lifestyle confused.

Small minded intolerant bigots, that goes for both sides of the "imaginary" divide the separates you.

Twins from the same whore.