Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

These people are working hard to shut the mouths of all football supporters. Not least by demanding that outlandish reinventions of language are accepted as the norm. It is a crucial part of the work for the suitably motivated. And they are not easily distracted.

For example, when Haggerty recently refused to answer questions on anti-Dutch racism from 'RA sulk fans - she countered by asking what that had to do with 'well documented' anti-Irish racism in Scotland.

Drip, drip, drip...

And this campaign to silence football supporters voices has been going particularly well for the goon brigade lately. Hasn't it? Not quite the intended outcome I expect. But, in a tat-for-tit race to the bottom it was almost the most likely.

Are congratulations due to those who are terrified of offensive language? I wont be applauding them as they work to further empower the controls this state already enjoys over its people.

^^^^^^^^ Textbook garden bigot.

"all football fans" :lol:

"For the uninitiated, it is the equivalent of the "N" word in America, but used for the Irish Catholics in the North of Ireland and in Scotland"

Agree with that line?

Personally? Nope. But since I'm not a catholic I'm probably not qualified to say whether or not it's the same. That would be like me commenting on whether or not black people should be allowed to find the N word offensive.

Why do you ask? Do you think it makes the Sevco fan in question any less of a scumbag bigot misogynist? (Hint: No it doesn't).

Personally? Nope. But since I'm not a catholic I'm probably not qualified to say whether or not it's the same. That would be like me commenting on whether or not black people should be allowed to find the N word offensive.

Why do you ask? Do you think it makes the Sevco fan in question any less of a scumbag bigot misogynist? (Hint: No it doesn't).

Wanted to hear a celtc fans perspective on that line.

^^^^^^^^ Textbook garden bigot.

"all football fans" :lol:

Just shows how people like him and his mates, and his counterparts at Parkhead, seriously get suppoting a football team and carry out a bigotted lifestyle confused.

Small minded intolerant bigots, that goes for both sides of the "imaginary" divide the separates you.

Twins from the same whore.

"For the uninitiated, it is the equivalent of the "N" word in America, but used for the Irish Catholics in the North of Ireland and in Scotland"

Agree with that line?

Was always under the impression that "T**g" was the equivalent of "H*n". Given that Rangers fans tell us that the H word is deeply offensive, as well as illegal, I can see where the comparison made by Phil could be thought of as correct, even if I don't agree with it myself.

Edited by Ross.

Wanted to hear a celtc fans perspective on that line.

I'm a SCOTTISH catholic by birth.

Faux Gaelic abuse doesn't bother me in the slightest, because I don't know what the f*ck they're on about and truthfully I don't want to anyway.

Now, if you had to come up and call me a "Scottish catholic b*stard". I would take exception.

Down here I've been called a "Scottish b*stard" (my kids are English! So is my ex-wife and present partner).

Ho Hum, you get the mindless idiots everywhere.

I'm a SCOTTISH catholic by birth.

Faux Gaelic abuse doesn't bother me in the slightest, because I don't know what the f*ck they're on about and truthfully I don't want to anyway.

Now, if you had to come up and call me a "Scottish catholic b*stard". I would take exception.

Down here I've been called a "Scottish b*stard" (my kids are English! So is my ex-wife and present partner).

Ho Hum, you get the mindless idiots everywhere.

Good post.

Was always under the impression that "T**g" was the equivalent of "H*n". Given that Rangers fans tell us that the H word is deeply offensive, as well as illegal, I can see where the comparison made by Phil could be thought of as correct, even if I don't agree with it myself.

Pretty much how i see it but i don't find the "h" word offensive at all.

Rangers fans appear to be backing the Rebels in this boardroom battle. Not surprising as it appears they have the backing of the "succulent lamb" MSM.

What is the real choice here, are the rebels likely to have a sugar daddy willing to pump the needed millions to get the club "back where it belongs"? Or is it the most likely route to Admin/ Liquidation 2 as they are unlikely to take the harsh austerity measures requires (sale of Ibrox etc) to keep the club solvent?

I suspect there is no sugar daddy. I mean it's a public company, if someone wanted to buy a controlling stake they could probably do so for the price of a Tore Andre Flo. The rate the club is losing money can only mean they either have to raise funds, reduce costs or they will collapse.

If the fans are backing the rebels, are they choosing the risk of collapse as the rebels manifesto includes nothing that convinces us of the other two?

What a shite predicament to be in, christ even my shitey wee club made some money last year lol.

It's a load of shite. Phil blocked me on twitter when I was telling him how much shite he was talking regarding his new book.

Funny enough he said in a newspaper article he owes Scotland morning as he is Irish. And get when I asked if he truly believes he owes Scotland nothing, then why the obsession with it? He was comparing modern day Catholics living in Scotland as Black Americans during the 50's and 60's

Unfortunately I didn't get a reply, just abuse from his little fanboys

Rangers fans appear to be backing the Rebels in this boardroom battle. Not surprising as it appears they have the backing of the "succulent lamb" MSM.

What is the real choice here, are the rebels likely to have a sugar daddy willing to pump the needed millions to get the club "back where it belongs"? Or is it the most likely route to Admin/ Liquidation 2 as they are unlikely to take the harsh austerity measures requires (sale of Ibrox etc) to keep the club solvent?

I suspect there is no sugar daddy. I mean it's a public company, if someone wanted to buy a controlling stake they could probably do so for the price of a Tore Andre Flo. The rate the club is losing money can only mean they either have to raise funds, reduce costs or they will collapse.

If the fans are backing the rebels, are they choosing the risk of collapse as the rebels manifesto includes nothing that convinces us of the other two?

What a shite predicament to be in, christ even my shitey wee club made some money last year lol.

What of Dave 'The Heir Apparent' King? Does he not have a lot of disposable sugar?

He certainly seems to drip loads when he opens his mouth. Oh no, not sugar. Sorry :rolleyes:

Edited by Apache Don

After much thought, I would prefer the current board to emerge victorious. This would then lead to either the fans' boycott totally ruining any hope of the club reaching the top flight in straight seasons, or (almost as much fun) the rest of us taunting them mercilessly about their massive & humiliating about turn. :lol:

After much thought, I would prefer the current board to emerge victorious. This would then lead to either the fans' boycott totally ruining any hope of the club reaching the top flight in straight seasons, or (almost as much fun) the rest of us taunting them mercilessly about their massive & humiliating about turn. :lol:

It would indeed be interesting to see how the two No.8s would justify his new-found acceptance and respect for the bus boyz. His original statement was that he would 'walk away' if the Easdales were to gain a significant say in the running of the clone rangers.

These people are working hard to shut the mouths of all football supporters. Not least by demanding that outlandish reinventions of language are accepted as the norm. It is a crucial part of the work for the suitably motivated. And they are not easily distracted.

For example, when Haggerty recently refused to answer questions on anti-Dutch racism from 'RA sulk fans - she countered by asking what that had to do with 'well documented' anti-Irish racism in Scotland.

Drip, drip, drip...

And this campaign to silence football supporters voices has been going particularly well for the goon brigade lately. Hasn't it? Not quite the intended outcome I expect. But, in a tat-for-tit race to the bottom it was almost the most likely.

Are congratulations due to those who are terrified of offensive language? I wont be applauding them as they work to further empower the controls this state already enjoys over its people.

just the fan(nie)s of 2 clubs, who use a bizarre corruption of 'freedom of speech' to justify their medieval bile and social obscenity.

The rest of us in the sane world would welcome an end to it all.

anyways, it seems The Rangers Admin / Liquidation debate has been hijacked once again by bigot ping-pong.

This AGM is going to be fun,eh?