Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's the pièce de résistance for me Dave, they will never, ever, be allowed to forget what a compete laughing stock of a shambles their club/company was/is.

They'll be getting laughed at from here to eternity and they most definitely do care.

From who????

I've not been getting laughed at the past year :lol:

Classic Tedi ... cannot place commas ... tries hard but fails miserably in punctuation. Commas in the wrong place ... fails to capitalise .,. tries to sound smart ... ends up looking like a horse's ass .... Classic Tedster.

You're an odd one.

Moaning about my grammar now. Is this how you get your kicks?

They're not. A few people on here are. Most people in the world who have heard of Rangers don't see us as a joke, just a few on P&B.

Oh I can assure you, you are seen as a joke of a club.

In the grand scheme of it, I couldn't give two shits what the rest of the world thinks. But here?

In this wee pond, where your old club were a big fish?

Here, you are seen as a joke. Scottish football and the fans are laughing at you and always will.

1.Oh I can assure you, you are seen as a joke of a club.

In the grand scheme of it, I couldn't give two shits what the rest of the world thinks. But here?

In this wee pond, where your old club were a big fish?

Here, you are seen as a joke. 2. Scottish football and the fans are laughing at you and always will.

1. By who?

2. Pie and Bovril is not "Scottish football" - I've not encountered anything even close to what you see on here in real life.

Bunch of "shut-ins" i'm guessing.

I'm not bleating on and on about anything.

Then go away? You find our teams irrelevant. You find our opinions irrelevant. You find P&B irrelevant. Yet here you still are. Thanks for providing a new ID to laugh at though. The BRALT would die (or at least be much more pedestrian) without figures of fun such as yourself.

You're an odd one.

Moaning about my grammar now. Is this how you get your kicks?

TBF, a Pars fan tried to use the fact that I needed to edit a post (I was actually used the edit to add addtiional content) as a comeback to my intial jibe.

Never again will someone be able to answer 'rangers', to the question "what team do you support", without the knowing look/grin/smirk being exchanged whilst they stare at their shoes.

It's an embarrassing affliction and a toxic brand to be associated with, most people of sane and rational mind would do the decent thing and walk away.

Then go away? You find our teams irrelevant. You find our opinions irrelevant. You find P&B irrelevant. Yet here you still are. Thanks for providing a new ID to laugh at though. The BRALT would die (or at least be much more pedestrian) without figures of fun such as yourself.

You guys like to put words in my mouth an awful lot.

Can't recall saying any of the above to you.