Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^ Almost in tears :lol:

Huh? I know you're simple but really? UEFA won't let you play in Europe because you are a new club. Why would this upset me?

I am confused as to the ASA's decision though. Even if they think you're the same club what on earth makes old rangers the "most successful". 50-odd league titles? Surely Aberdeen and Celtic are far more successful since they have both won things that are far harder to win than the Scottish league?

We might have more good news later too.....

"Celtic will find out on Wednesday what action they face over banners displayed by fans ahead of their Champions League clash with AC Milan two weeks ago.

Uefa's control and disciplinary body will complete proceedings over an "illicit banner" featuring images of Bobby Sands and William Wallace"

"Celtic will find out on Wednesday what action they face over banners displayed by fans ahead of their Champions League clash with AC Milan two weeks ago.

Uefa's control and disciplinary body will complete proceedings over an "illicit banner" featuring images of Bobby Sands and William Wallace"

Obsessed much?

What has this got to do with your dead club? Don't get me wrong. I hope they get the book, the shelf, indeed the whole bookcase chucked at them but mentioning it in this thread just looks like obsession, deflection and whataboutery,

I wonder why this would upset a St Mirren fan?

:lol:

f**k me, the Zombies are out in force today :thumsup2 We dont care what you think but spend all day claiming to be the same club :lol: :lol:

All those fumes from spray painting Bobby Sands face on a crusty bed sheet must have rotted your brain. Read what the ASA had to say about your complaints.

Remind us, Who received the Jelavic money from Everton?

Was it Rangers or Sevco?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-receive-1m-sale-nikica-2849016

“I don’t think I will ever see the money I am owed.

“I was a Rangers fan and I employed six others to work there but they lost their jobs too.

“I am just peed off by the whole thing.”

:o