Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Went the way of the PLC :lol: Show me one instance were this company was referred to before Liquidation. I Just came in here to point and laugh cause there was an upsurge in zombie activity, I have really no interest in discussing the events that saw rangers liquidated. It has been done to death, you can clutch to your most succesful club shite all you want and what the ASA say for comfort, the real football fans of Scotland know and will never let you forget ;)

Are you actually citing The Sun and The Daily Record vs UEFA and the SFA? Embarrassing.

f**k me, the Zombies are out in force today :thumsup2 We dont care what you think but spend all day claiming to be the same club :lol: :lol:

Post more pictures from Swallow Swallow and Sevco Meeja, that will convince us you did not get liquidated :lol:

Ah ken, it's almost as if they've had some good news today.

What that you say?

Still dead?

Still gifting all their money to spivs to buy big f**k-off houses?

Still dreaming of rainjurs men taking over from the gangsters, when it was good ol' rainjurs men who killed it off before?

Still defending the doing of f**k all to save their beloved club by saying "what could we have done, we owed so much money, except we didn't, but we did." In fact it demonstrates remarkable foresight to do hee-haw in their clubs time of need, not just proof of being shite-bag, gutter quality fans. Certainly not.

Still sending muppets on a tour to London to ask the big city boys to think of the club, when if they weren't complete cretins they would know they "use "various techniques" to bring about change to improve the value of companies and therefore the share price, it may not always be [fucking never is] in the best interests of the club."?

Still putting all their faith in men who have already made clear they wouldn't put a penny into the club/company/rapidly dwindling currant account?

Still praying for the return of Dave King who, lets be frank, is a criminal, a tax cheat, and made sure he got out ok last time while (and there is a theme emerging here) doing f**k-all to stop the death of the club?

Still here, getting pointed and laughed at, well that is some brass neck you got there. It's almost as if you are incapable of feeling shame. Remarkable (maybe even a world record).

Scuttle back under your rocks boys, come out again on the 18th, I'll rip the pish out of you again then.

I take it we're all ignoring the part of the ruling which stated,

" the ASA said it was confident that consumers would understand the claim was in reference to the history of Rangers Football Club, but did accept that that the club’s history was “separate to that of Newco”?

:rolleyes:

Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

NewCo = Separate

Ross, perhaps the support could have done some of the things you state but with a man in charge who held all the aces there really was very little scope for the support to do much, perhaps withholding ST money was an option. Whyte had this club in administraion within 8 months of taking over, i would think it would take a bit of organising to beat that timeframe. Certainly the support groups were lax over Whyte but imo I don't believe there could be a lot done that would have made an impact against him and his plan for administration.

Buying out Murray was looked at by the RST, iirc but such was the fractured nature of the support,(too many support groups with their own agenda maybe), it was never going to happen at that time and to be honest I doubt if it will.

I can appreciate that after he got control things happened quite quickly and it would have taken some effort to get enough of the Rangers support together and get a sizeable fund set up to take serious action, but that was after the event. Had there been a half arsed investigation into Whyte before he took control, and there was around 6 months from his name first being mentioned until the takeover went through IIRC, you could have shut the door on him taking over. For my money, the only reason Rangers fans refused to investigate the claims from others was mostly down to pettiness and an unwillingness to believe that perhaps Celtic fans(and other Rangers "haters") were correct about the guy.

When his name was linked, it took me less than 10 minutes to see the list of companies he had previous involvement with, what had happened to those companies, and find several investment and legal forums that had sizeable threads with folk discussing things like who he was, what he had done, why to avoid his companies, and how folk should proceed with legal action against him. It was all there and plain to see for anyone what was coming.

The BTC, had(or if) it gone against Rangers, would have sunk them, no doubt, but the inaction of the fans and their petty "You'se are just jealous that we have a billionaire" attitude killed the club first.

No doubt you'll disagree, but it's how I see it. As soon as Whytes name was mentioned you could have acted and saved a hell of a lot of what has happened since.

Edited by Ross.

Posting pages from The Sun and The Daily Record and citing Jim Traynor. UEFA, the SFA and the ASA all rubbish your claims and you post 'Jim Traynor said....' You must be thicker than the wall.

UEFA have said you aren't new? So you ARE allowed in Europe next season? Have you called the ... er is there a paper you muppets still trust, bugrit Daily Ranger - to give them this exclusive?

:lol: What is the point in arguing with you lot, as I said this has been done to death and the real Scottish football fans know the truth ;) So you can bore me with who said what and who did this I dont give a toss, as far as I am concerned your club died and I will remind you of it for as long as I live(or dont care any longer). 8)

The truth is we're the same old club, all of your warped politics and greeting face don't change a thing.

Ross, perhaps the support could have done some of the things you state but with a man in charge who held all the aces there really was very little scope for the support to do much, perhaps withholding ST money was an option. Whyte had this club in administraion within 8 months of taking over, i would think it would take a bit of organising to beat that timeframe. Certainly the support groups were lax over Whyte but imo I don't believe there could be a lot done that would have made an impact against him and his plan for administration.

Buying out Murray was looked at by the RST, iirc but such was the fractured nature of the support,(too many support groups with their own agenda maybe), it was never going to happen at that time and to be honest I doubt if it will.

Don't you recognise what a fanny you are being - perhaps eh?

but then again if you'd done that perhaps youz might have gone bust and been liquidated................don't want that.

:lol: you seem upset my little ork.. Still waiting for you to show me where Uefa said you are the same club. The ASA are nobodies and big bad Jims word was good enough for a job at sevco :lol:

But you just keep personally insulting me, it helps your argument ;)

Johnny you're thick. I can help you overcome this affliction by posting facts to help you, but it is up to you if you accept them, or want to resort to 'they are pure nobodies! Jim Traynor CSC!!!!' behaviour. Accept the reality of the situation and move on.

Johnny you're thick. I can help you overcome this affliction by posting facts to help you, but it is up to you if you accept them, or want to resort to 'they are pure nobodies! Jim Traynor CSC!!!!' behaviour. Accept the reality of the situation and move on.

Who is gonna buy the titles next admin/liquidation Bile? Any more clowns lined-up yet? Green was a classic.

Hell of a rant, Hellboy. If I'm correct that ' we deserve better ' stance took place v Falkirk at Ibrox in 2008/09. It was organised by the RST, an organisation that has and had at that time comparatively few members than the other support groups. The ' we deserve better' stance was shouted down by many of the support that day so please before you start a rant get it correct, the media showing a few photos of that wasn't telling the full picture of that day. Also perhaps you weren't aware that in 2004 Murray floated a rights issue of £51 million for all shareholders to take up, it failed leaving M.I.H. to underwrite to the tune of £50 million, so much for Rangers fans being led by Murray.

As to stating that Rangers fans just want to spend money, you're very much deluded there, the vast majority are looking to see such vast amounts being paid out by the present and previous boards, spivs if you like,stopped. Hence the reason the vast majority want this board removed and replaced by some who hopefully will be more prudent with the finances. Although, you being the person you are no doubt you'll argue that one as well. Anyway, rant over.

A bit of a rant maybe Youngsy, the problem is with the support and how the support have over the years been accustomed to spend spend spend because Murray under-writ all the debts to maintain the illusion the club is living within it's means .

Tell what The Rangers have down since reforming ?, the club has spent vastly on players wages to lure the support to spend their hard earned giro money, it even bought Wallace from Hearts when it had no money to survive the season but relied on the IPO being successful to help make the season and part of this season.

The club isn't taking small steps either in it's journey up the leagues because last seasons squad would be a stick on to win the new SPFL 1st division wouldn't it ?, the club has aspirations of winning a major cup and has fed the supports glory hunting mentality by bringing in more highly paid mercenaries to which the club can ill afford.

All your club has done since reforming is spend spend spend to make sure the glory hunting support still has it's fix of pumping the opposition around them and that's all that matters isn't it ?. It's not just the spivs who are milking the cash cow because the support are helping the spivs to milk it by having success at the club by outspending the opposition and to fcuk with anything else because they are used to being !, successful.

If the spivs don't kill the V2 version then the fans will kill it by absconding from attending games at the prospect of living within it's means and that means having a wage structure that ensures the club ends up with a profit at the end of the season. So what's your clubs projected financial loss this season ?, on par or even exceed last seasons financial losses by all those one off payments it has been racking up as well as the players wages increasing by each division it wins as shown by Sandaza's contract.

Yip your right Youngsy your club doesn't spend spend spend does it ?, as the projected £25 plus million operating losses for two seasons would suggest eh !. You take out the boards huge financial ill gotten earnings and the club will still run an operating loss into the millions so it's not just the spivs is it ?.

The ASA ruling has them all foaming at the mouth:lol:

We consulted with UEFA, which explained that its rules allowed for the recognition of the ‘sporting continuity’ of a club’s match record, even if that club’s corporate structure had changed,” the ruling stated.

Well done the bears at Uefa :)

Warped Politics and greeting face :1eye f**k off back under your rock ya Brain Donor :lol:

Johnny you're nothing if not predictable. You could be a cookie cutter template for every other thick Celtic fan churned out en masse. Rangers redemption will be hardest on people like you.