Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doh Homer - Minnesota Vikings - are you on a braille machine? It's on my avatar and was there last month. EFFC for my local team, everyone knows that The_Kinkardine. What difference does it make that I detest the huvns - you trying to "out" a secret timaloy that even your cohorts know ain't 'wan o theim kafflicks'

Another one without the bus fare. What is it with you yokels through there?

Sure Frank - but what about all the diddies that wet themselves laughing at what youz have become?

The diddies can laugh all they want cause it's only a matter of time before Rangers get back to the top and reclaim what is rightfully ours. 5 years from now Aberdeen, St Mirren and killie etc will still be mid-table pish. Rangers on the other hand will be champions and playing in the Champions league.

The diddies can laugh all they want cause it's only a matter of time before Rangers get back to the top and reclaim what is rightfully ours. 5 years from now Aberdeen, St Mirren and killie etc will still be mid-table pish. Rangers on the other hand will be champions and playing in the Champions league.

:lol::lol::lol::thumsup2

So who are The Rangers International football club that people are buying shares in then? And why did they change to this name last year if it's the same club?

The name of the football club has always been The Rangers football club, RIFC are the parent company who bought the club after the CVA was turned down.

Don't take my word for it this is what HMRC said on the matter....

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/105871-in-full-hmrc-statement-on-rangers-cva-rejection/

This sale can take place either through a CVA or a liquidation.

So the sale is not being undermined, it simply takes a different route.

"Liquidation will enable a sale of the football assets to be made to a new company, thereby ensuring that football will continue at Ibrox.

"

It also means that the new company will be free from claims or litigation in a way which would not be achievable with a CVA.

"Rangers can make a fresh start."

:lol:

Keep 'em coming, Frank's one of my favourites.

Champions in 5 years. :lol:

Yeah and you know more than....

2 law lords

HMRC

The ASA (TWICE)

The SFA

UEFA

ECA

SFL

SPFL

SPL

Guess all these bodies are wrong and you are right (wow that's me convinced).

I'm not here to convince you, but it is what happened.

Rangers, the famously sectarian, bigoted "institution", spent years and years cheating and spending beyond their means. This lead to them being liquidated. The end.

I'm sure there's somewhere you can read about all this...

:lol:

Keep 'em coming, Frank's one of my favourites.

Champions in 5 years. :lol:

We'll be spl champs in 3 years never mind 5.

Who do we have to beat a bunch of debt ridden pishy wee clubs who can't even get 4,000 fans at a game like St Mirren? or some pishy Aberdeen side that's not won a trophy in something like 18 years.

WOW Rangers have a hard task ahead beating that load of dross.

Next you'll be tell us about the BOOMING spl.

We'll be spl champs in 3 years never mind 5.

Who do we have to beat a bunch of debt ridden pishy wee clubs who can't even get 4,000 fans at a game like St Mirren? or some pishy Aberdeen side that's not won a trophy in something like 18 years.

WOW Rangers have a hard task ahead beating that load of dross.

Next you'll be tell us about the BOOMING spl.

I can't wait till your new club die too.

:lol::lol:

I can't wait till your new club die too.

:lol::lol:

Killlie fans wont be around to see anyone die you'll be dead by mid-2014 if this week is anything to go by.

HA ha Lloyds want the £9,000,000 you owe them and won't right it off (tick-tock)

Hearts and Killie dead soon= Jelly and ice-cream

Edited by Frank de bear

NEW WOLRD RECORD - shares in the rangers international closed at a WORLD RECORD LOW of 37.5p

Tedster, Kinkcardine, get on the blower to Guinness

That's not the club that's the company which has nothing to do with the club apparantly.

Strange why they are all fighting over this company?