Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who he? I like the sound of this QotS boycotter fellow. Can't say I know him though.

I think the strategic, evolutionary downgrading of your vaguest of protests has been very entertaining.

How did it finish? -You were doing your hair one night when a match was on and decided: "Ah f**k it, I cannae be arsed the night. Think I'll go online and say I'm boycotting because of the board supporting Rangers."

Or was it a dominoes game as I guessed at first time?

Of course the ASA are correct Rangers history is intact , but as they pointed out it doesnt belong to the tribute act .it belings to the dead club. Pleasing.

Lovely stuff. You read the outcome - clearly didn't like it - so invented another one.

Haggerty will be proud of you!

I wish I could have seen her face* as she typed this: 'The Drum understands that the ASA consider the decision final.'

:lol:

*Not for too long mind you.

Lovely stuff. You read the outcome - clearly didn't like it - so invented another one.

Haggerty will be proud of you!

I wish I could have seen her face* as she typed this: 'The Drum understands that the ASA consider the decision final.'

*Not for too long mind you.

"The club's history was separate to that of the newco"

Oh dear.

Yawn....

Rangers FC was not "operated" by a company. Rangers football club "was" a limited company. It became a limited company when it incorporated in the 19th century. Rangers football club was the company. The company was the club. The company and the club were one and the same. When the club died, the company died. When the company died, the club died. Both at the same time and together simultaneously .

It's very straightforward.

This from the fhud that can't get around his fat head around the fact his old club is dead and every fan in Scottish football is laughing at the joke reincarnation ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not only are we not dead, Dhense, we are officially Scotland's most successful club.

Lord Nimmo, UEFA, ASA, SFA and more - or some plastic fhanny with a chip on his shoulder on a messageboard? Who to believe.

Vanguard Bears as classy as ever

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1386474908.518985.jpg

They gave a lengthy explanation about this yesterday: http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/all-i-want-for-christmas.html

Was trying to keep my chortling down to a minimum as I was reading it at work but when I read this gem at the bottom tea nearly ended up being sprayed all over my screen:

"The original article highlighted those people and organisations (the logos of the BBC and ESPN featured on the original graphic - Is it even possible to 'kill' a company?) who, through their actions, we considered to be the enemies of Rangers FC."

Would have thought a Rangers fan was in the best position to answer that one...

All that means is you've won more titles in the small pond that is Scotland.

Meanwhile Celtic is still the most successful Scottish club in the bigger pool that is European Champion's League football ...

Live with it ... you'll always be chasing us .. no matter how much you shout !!

The European Cup (Champion's League) has been, is and always will be a pipe dream for you chumps.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, petal.

I love your acceptance that the company that operates our club is indeed a separate entity. 

Well done, fhud, you can now move on having freed that tiniest of minds.

Will your fellow diddies back you or can we expect more straw-clutching invention and fake outrage?

^^^^^^^^ tying himself in knots. :)