Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Even though Her Majesty the Queen would continue as head of state even if we gained independence? You wacky republicans.

One step at a time.

It's really wacky to be against non-democratic heads of state and hereditary privilege.

You just carry on with your cap doffing and forelock tugging :thumsup2

Anyway this is way off topic :)

Have you even read the SNP white paper? It's somehow managed to put-off more voters than it has attracted. They would have been better off saying nothing rather than publish that garbage. I'll be thinking of people like you as I vote No.

I'm half-way through and I very much doubt you have bothered. Anyone who would chose against their Country having full control of it's own economy and be subject to the policies imposed by government that has no empathy at all with the people of that Country is IMO a very strange creature. I've had this discussion before with you and it belongs in another area of the board. I once asked a question of The Rangers support on here:- ''Can any Rangers supporter explain in a reasoned and logical manner, why they would chose to vote against Scotland being independent?'' None including yourself managed to do so. If I remember correctly Bendarroch managed to take unreasonable and illogical to a whole new level, although you ran him fairly close.

Scotland has always been a very welcoming nation but I can't help conclude that had the Rangers support been from a foreign land and had en-mass requested political asylum with us, it would most probably have been declined. You really don't belong here.

Paul Brennan isn't saying much about the ASA statement, which is strange considering he once claimed that it would settle the same or new cub argument once and for all :)

Hearing that Joe O'Rourke is trying to get the Irish govt to take this to the UN :lol:

Paul Brennan isn't saying much about the ASA statement, which is strange considering he once claimed that it would settle the same or new cub argument once and for all :)

Hearing that Joe O'Rourke is trying to get the Irish govt to take this to the UN :lol:

'A club is not eligible to apply for UEFA licence until it has held membership with a member association for at least 3x consecutive years.'

The above was in response to an email from STV asking for clarification on Newco Rangers' eligibility to compete in UEFA competition if they were to qualify through football endeavor.

Transcript of said email kindly provided by Tedi the Polterfud of Little Grasp. who is fondly remembered for this wonderful contribution to our debate. :)

Edited by Apache Don

I'm half-way through and I very much doubt you have bothered. Anyone who would chose against their Country having full control of it's own economy and be subject to the policies imposed by government that has no empathy at all with the people of that Country is IMO a very strange creature. I've had this discussion before with you and it belongs in another area of the board. I once asked a question of The Rangers support on here:- ''Can any Rangers supporter explain in a reasoned and logical manner, why they would chose to vote against Scotland being independent?'' None including yourself managed to do so. If I remember correctly Bendarroch managed to take unreasonable and illogical to a whole new level, although you ran him fairly close.

Scotland has always been a very welcoming nation but I can't help conclude that had the Rangers support been from a foreign land and had en-mass requested political asylum with us, it would most probably have been declined. You really don't belong here.

It's a riot of a document. The people who do care about Scotland's future won't be voting yes to these harebrained wish-lists cherry picking the bits of the UK he wants to keep. Just because they promise you a moon on a stick doesn't mean you'll be getting it.

It's a riot of a document. The people who do care about Scotland's future won't be voting yes to these harebrained wish-lists cherry picking the bits of the UK he wants to keep. Just because they promise you a moon on a stick doesn't mean you'll be getting it.

Aye lets deflect so the diddies aren't talking about the International's demise. You'd be as well discussing cricket again Kincardine

It won't be wasted, it shall be done with a smile on my face and a song in my heart, probably God Save the Queen.

Don't worry I'm sure the rest of us will shouting "FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOO....." at the top of our voices while we post our vote into the ballot box.

I see the International are about to set a new world record today - the world record of how low can shares in the International become. Trading @ 35p - that's exactly half of wee Billy's and Wilmemina's college fund gone.

Bile - get on the phone to Guiness about your new world record.

Stick to the handegg, these matters are above your intellectual capacity.