Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You said that i thought it was "great".

I have yet to give my opinion on it, so this is just another example of you being a lying toerag.

That's fair in my view Bennett.

You've not described it as "great" anywhere. You've maybe implicitly defended it by comparing it to something that has certain similarities, but you're right in saying you've not really voiced an opinion.

I don't hold with blatantly misrepresenting people on this thing, even if it is just the internet.

A lecture on decency from a middle aged man who likes to make "c**t with cancer" jibes anonymously via a football forum.No thanks......

Fook sakes - as I said at the time, cancer will effect one on 3 in their lives. Myself and WRK commented you'd be better spending your care on someome in 3 rather than that awful bigot Jardine.

You presumably care of him above one in 3 of your family.

EDIT - as a patient of clinical oncology, this shoite peed me off at the time - come visit the Misery Magoo @ Western Gereral

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Just thought I'd share a brief but perfect summation in a post from an ACCOONTANT TYPE called mcfc on TSFM. :)

"So to summarize m’lud. The club has the same name, the same stadium, the same strip, the same five stars, the same fans, the same website address, the same continuous history – but not the same debt or creditors. So it is our contention m’lud that it was not the club that was liquidated, but the debt and the creditors."

Most amusing, I'm sure But companies are the things that get liquidated. And shedding debt doesn't mean you're a new club. Just ask Dunfermline, Dundee, Livingston....

Edited by Bearwithme

Fook sakes - as I said at the time, cancer will effect one on 3 in their lives. Myself and WRK commented you'd be better spending your care

on someome in 3 rather than that awful bigot Jardine.

You presumably care of him above one in 3 of

your family.

EDIT - as a patient of clinical oncology, this shoite peed me off at the time - come visit the Misery

Magoo @ Western Gereral

I don't see how highlighting the hypocrisy of this creature says anything about myself or my care for my family.This is a man who makes these jibes and then had the audacity to take umbrage when someone used the term "coloured" and then thinks he can lecture on the behaviour of decent people.No thanks,not for me.

I don't see how highlighting the hypocrisy of this creature says anything about myself or my care for my family.This is a man who makes these jibes and then had the audacity to take umbrage when someone used the term "coloured" and then thinks he can lecture on the behaviour of decent people.No thanks,not for me.

Coloured = racially offensive term.

Sandy Jardine =c**t.

HTH.

So.......

Bringing up the VB picture was a positive move, it added to the discussion and really brought out the best in everyone here. No need to thank me.

Does anyone have anything to say about the AGM?

Looks like the vote will be a continuance of the clubs unbroken history of spivopoly, and that's about it. A few arrests outside maybe, perhaps a protest inside? Otherwise it'll be like a pikey wedding with the hordes turning up in their one good suit or their cleanest polo shirt and white trainers.

I'm married to a coloured girl .. and black is offensive .. don't you know ?

Coloured = racially offensive term.

Sandy Jardine =c**t.

HTH.

It seems that Densboy would disagree with you

So if I tell joke about coloured people I'm racist despite being married to a coloured person ?

Let the weasleling commence........

Now lads. my shop has recently taken a load of popcorn in. Should I expect a manic rush on these for today?? I hope I haven't been duped on this?

Aye! There's no f*ckin popcorn left in the shops!

First Charlottefakes, now whistle supporting arkwrights. You can't trust anyone these days.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Whit? The wankers started how we should feel sorry sorry yon aresehole Jardine. I pointed oot that one in 3 will experierence cancer in their lives so no need for me to fell sorry for that arse - more myself, my family, nice people I'd hope even from you

Coloureds is indeed a racist term invented by the South Africans to describe people who were not quite white. They put the coloureds in boncentration bambs.

When I question my family on this term I ask which colour they were - ultra violet, green?

If you wanna pick on WRK, then pick on me for not caring of that w**k's cancer - come to clinical oncology with me and spout your bile as my guest and see how you get on.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Dearie me,you're an angry one.did mother not hug you enough when you were young? :lol:

Bad news coming so ra peepul have been on the offensive all day, in other words just throwing personal abuse and accusations about. Pleasing :lol:

The really delicious part of this is that they won't see it as bad news. Not until it's far too late.

The really delicious part of this is that they won't see it as bad news. Not until it's far too late.

I don't see the AGM being important, the spies have it tied up and the blue shites will be left to rabble rousing about being the real rangers men etc, with some small protests from did dies greetin about not buying season tickets.

Was watching an episode of Come Dine With Me..I know...There was a coloured chap on it who described himself as coloured throughout. It was utterly bizarre that a young white primary school teacher kept complaining that he couldn't call himself coloured as he was being Racist. :1eye

As for the AGM. It looks like a done deal...The gangsters will win the day and Rangers will be in Administration before the end of the season. Seemingly the Easdales are not intimidated by little Red cards being waved at them. It has been a carve up since day 1 so it comes as no real surprise..I am just surprised so many of our supporters still cannot see it.

Will be interesting to see what happens come May when the renewal forms go out. I like to think i wont renew but walking away wont be easy. I know myself once the season ticket goes that will be it. I simply wont go back and i am not convinced i will have the courage of my convictions.

As for having Paul Murray on the board as a compromise. I don't see what good that would do. He would be left isolated and with no power whatsoever

It's important to us for the sheer comedic value ... c'moan get with the program it's on comedy gold .....

I'm on nights this week, so I'll just get the after-fun - all ra berrz on here putting the old United Front up, clutching at whatever wee positives the ibrox spin-machine feeds them, and continuing the marathon session of "la-la-la, we're no' lissnin'" which they've kept up since last February(in some cases, for much longer than that*).

It'll also be interesting to hear what No.8's weekend plans are from now on. I'm sure Tedi will miss him on their wee away-days.

*In some cases, of course, for nowhere near as long as that. Hiya, Bendy! Hiya Pelucia! Hiya newfuds!