Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nothing changes. Yet again you spectacularly miss the point. I was not talking about Rangers incredible season ticket sales...i was not talking about Kilmarnock season ticket sales. I was talking about bold statements by a certain poster.

Oh. Did Killie somehow change their vote? I thought they'd abstained?

I'm genuinely a bit puzzled by this latest McCoist stuff.

The theory about him doing this on the orders of the existing board who'll win anyway and can appear magnanimous by allowing a rebel manager to remain in charge, is neatly seductive. I don't actually believe it though.

It would be a high wire act for the Easdales and not one I think even this prostitute manager would buy into.

I suspect it's an attempt at displaying some principle, albeit in a mealy mouthed way. I think McCoist is gambling on his shares tipping the balance. He's aware that they really might not though and hopeful that his standing (which is now enhanced) with supporters will protect him from being binned by an unpopular board.

I don't know, but that seems likelier to me than the more cynical interpretation.

Any other theories?

What do our Rangers supporting pals think?

I think the current board feel they have it tied up and they have told McCoist to do this, for very obvious reasons.

They need to keep McCoist there to keep a "Good Rangers man" in place. McCoist needs to keep the fans happy to keep them filling the trough. The Spivs and McCoist hand over the proxy on 1.5% of the vote knowing it will make no difference to the vote. Everyone's a winner, apart from the Rangers fans who are duped again by Super Salary.

Nothing changes. Yet again you spectacularly miss the point. I was not talking about Rangers incredible season ticket sales...i was not talking about Kilmarnock season ticket sales. I was talking about bold statements by a certain poster.

I know you were having a pop at WRK No8, despite all those ST's being sold at Ibrox it does not even come to keeping your club solvent does it ?. Your club may sell 45K of ST's but that just about covers the running costs of the stadium and about half of it's it's staff without any bonuses, even without the one off costs the club has been paying off the total amount of revenue doesn't even keep the club solvent and in there lies your clubs problems.

Kilmarnock on the other hand still manage to stave of a financial insolvency event to which your new club is expected to enter at some point next year and I think sooner rather than later if the club does not take a private Wonga loan or sell the clubs assets on leaseback as the club won't get a bank credit facility.

It's not about the amount ST sales really is it ?, it all comes down has the club sold enough ST's to keep the club solvent and your club would need to sell nearly twice the amount it already has to be able to say it is financially solvent until next season and even make a profit. I have to laugh at your club in it's audited accounts tried to claim the club made a profit by adding negative goodwill to it's figures :lol: to somehow claim the club is OK but at the same time showed a running loss of over £14 million :blink: .

You stick to your own club No8 because it will need your money !, all of it including your tips :P .

How common is it for the chairman of one football club to call for the removal of another club's board?

Ah but the QC Donald Findlay gets it !, the club is one singular entity as shown the the Beeb's website :) .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25409741

All through his quotes there isn't even a mention of a mythical company and keeps referring to the club as the only entity with such phrases as,

"It's time to clear the whole lot out and only have people in who want to take the club forward and who do not want to take a penny out of it."

The club has no money because it's the mythical company that has all the cash ??? I mean debt :lol: . And goes on to say,

"Someone who is the club's internal accountant should be paid the commercial rate if you are going to get the right guy. Of course he should.

The club doesn't have an internal accountant !, the mythical company does because the company deals with all the finances because it's operating operating the club apparently if you believe the SFA. And also,

Rangers raised £22.2m when the club was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December.

I thought it was the company that owned the club that was floated on the stock exchange because if you were to believe the SFA then the club is separate from the company !. And again he says the club was floated on the stock exchange,

"The way the club was floated was mucked up from the beginning," said Findlay. "The wrong people did it, the wrong people invested, the wrong people are now in charge.

This is a QC who is up to date on all the SFA's & SPFL's rules & regulations and still believes the club is the only entity because he never once mentioned the company that was running the club 8) .

I feel sorry for Tedi now :lol: , because one of his own and a QC at that and also is a current chairman of a football club has been caught telling the truth ^_^ .

NEW CLUB as in one single entity :wub: .

Mon the Spivs!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Charlotte Fakeover claiming Whitey's won his Ticketus appeal

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 22m

The votes are in. Paul Murray is set for a place on the Rangers board just in time to fight Craig Whyte's legal claim. #AGM #Irony

Expand

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 14m

Brain Stockbridge will make way after a Stock Exchange announcement at 7am on Friday. His seat on the board will be taken by Paul Murray.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Nice try, Jack.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 13m

Craig Whyte has won his Ticketus appeal. He is now ready to fund his legal claim over Rangers assets.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 4m

I see someone has tried to suspend my account already.

Hmmmmmmmmmm Popcorn anyone :lol:

I have popcorn and have made a contingency plan by buying as many boxes of microwavable as possible so it won't take up as much room as bags of ready made :) . I always said Whyte was after the assets and not the club :lol: , The Great Whyte Shark will fcuk them up for rent each year as well as a hefty bill for fighting a losing battle in the law courts ;) , well hopefully anyway ^_^ .

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 22m

The votes are in. Paul Murray is set for a place on the Rangers board just in time to fight Craig Whyte's legal claim. #AGM #Irony

Expand

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 14m

Brain Stockbridge will make way after a Stock Exchange announcement at 7am on Friday. His seat on the board will be taken by Paul Murray.

Nice try, Jack.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 13m

Craig Whyte has won his Ticketus appeal. He is now ready to fund his legal claim over Rangers assets.

Right, assuming this is accurate, what exactly does it mean? I try to follow this closely, but still get confused.

Kenny McIntyre' s saying the current board look set to remain in place after Thursday. What's with the Paul Murray/Stockbridge stuff then?

What impact could a successful ticketus appeal have on Newco?

Right, assuming this is accurate, what exactly does it mean? I try to follow this closely, but still get confused.

Kenny McIntyre' s saying the current board look set to remain in place after Thursday. What's with the Paul Murray/Stockbridge stuff then?

What impact could a successful ticketus appeal have on Newco?

I think it's safe to say that this is all a piece of elaborate theatre played out in public so that the fighting goes on privately to see who has the balls to get their snout into the trough to milk the stupid basterds that attend Ibrox once a fortnight :) .

The rangers fans have been given every good favour since Green managed to field a team cloned as a dying club and this humongous sham will come to an end at some point and hopefully this will be even more embarrassing to them than the last spectacular monumental meltdown at Mordhor last year :) .

MT let's just get the popcorn ready 8) , it's going to go bad at some point for them :lol: .

"This information could only have come from one of two sources - Capita or the Rangers board. We regard this as a serious breach of Stock Market regulations and we intend having our legal team look at the matter on Wednesday morning.

:lol: Two years this new club have been giving us laughs, Long may it continue

The Cevco International FC - keeping the legal profession in the champagne lifestyle since 2012 !!!! :lol:

EXCLUSIVE: Neil Alexander launches Ibrox legal fight

GOALKEEPER Neil Alexander is considering taking Rangers to court over a claim for breach of contract.

The 35-year-old, who left Ibrox for Crystal Palace during the summer, has sought legal advice on his case, with PFA Scotland also involved.

Express Sport understands that Alexander’s case centres around his contract, which had clauses in it that should have seen him handed a wage rise and a higher appearance fee after Allan McGregor left the Ibrox club in the summer of 2012.

PFA Scotland lawyer Margaret Gribbon, of Bridge Litigation, confirmed she was representing Alexander.

Gribbon said: “I can confirm there is a contractual dispute between the two parties.

“Neil is very keen to try to resolve this matter directly with the club in the first instance, before he considers any other options.”

It could be another damaging blow to Rangers, who are already gripped by infighting ahead of tomorrow night’s AGM. The club are also running short of cash and if Alexander was to win his fight then it could well push them over the edge – as the alleged loss of earnings runs into a significant six-figure sum.

The shot-stopper’s case relates to last season when Alexander showed loyalty to Rangers by staying at the club after most of the club’s other top stars – including McGregor, Stevie Naismith and Steven Whittaker – decided to walk out on their contracts after the Light Blues were forced to start life again in the Third Division.

Alexander was a key player for manager Ally McCoist as Rangers romped to the Third Division title, but his five-year spell ended on bitter terms over the way his contract renegotiations were handled.

The keeper had wanted to remain at Ibrox but was seeking a two-year contract similar to that which had been handed to club captain Lee McCulloch.

Alexander had initially been offered a one-year deal by former chief executive Charles Green on roughly £10,000 a week, but that was then taken off the table by the Yorkshireman.

Green then added insult to injury by going back to Alexander with another 12-month contract on less than a third of his initial offer. The Scotland cap rejected it point-blank and knew the writing was on the wall when Green sanctioned the pre-contract signing of Cammy Bell from Kilmarnock.

McCoist and goalkeeping coach Jim Stewart tried desperately to convince Alexander to sign on again, however the player refused and left Ibrox last summer even though he didn’t have another club lined up.

He has since won a contract at Crystal Palace as back-up to first-choice keeper Julian Speroni.

Alexander views his dispute with Rangers as more of a matter of principle than a money issue, particularly after the way he was treated by Green.

http://www.express.c...rox-legal-fight

Edited by NotfromFifehonest