Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How's yerself, Mags? I'm avoiding cricket. I can't even bring myself to listen to the TMS podcasts, so dire it is. The England cricket team are reminding me of Rangers in the early 80s - 'head in the blanket' stuff.

Monks, my elder daughter has outgrown her 14 hands 3 Connemara and is jonesing for a new dressage beast. She and my ex tried a 16 hands 2 Belgian warmblood last weekend said to be 'the one' at the cost of £8K.

My retort of, "I know about pricey Belgian imports who can't hack it. I give you Thomas Buffel as a prime example" went over.....well...not so well.

Fook sakes - did Bile have to leave????? Any chance you could regale us again aboots singing da Billy Boys on a 1950s charabang - always a thriller

Fook sakes - did Bile have to leave????? Any chance you could regale us again aboots singing da Billy Boys on a 1950s charabang - always a thriller

Your request is too modest. Here's a daguerreotype of me (in top hat) rousting the troops onward to Ibrox:

post-44711-0-23884700-1386974512_thumb.j

Oh and the word is actually 'charabanc'. Fucking Ps & Ds still can't spell.

Are you telling me Lee Wallace is shit? Ian Black, who was one of hearts best players before he came to us. Cammy Bell? Nicky Law, Motherwells best player? Are you saying these players are shit?

They're pure world beaters!! Well worth £14 million!!

:lol::lol::lol:

14 Million just for Wallace. Wanyama went for 12 million fs.

I'm talking about the cash Sevco have spunked. Do you think it is sensible? Let alone sustainable?

Hopefully Rangers mk 3 do a better job of the 2nd division. Is that the plan? Going back down for Gretnas's record?

It'll be funny to see if they sell Wallace during the window. The story on the spivco website that no players were for sale was just funny and reminiscent of 'come make an offer'.

If only gonna have a mill left by April, it seems their only option........maybe Bri has been squirrelling away some cash tho, or else the bus boys have a few million in a carrier bag hidden doon the back of their sofa again

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/25372496?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Then when Charles left there was a vacuum, and eh, subsequently done a deal to buy Charles's shares, eh and again we just went with the flow. eh, ah b-b-b, the bottom line, there was a vacuum there, we seen the vacuum, we thought we could bring value to the club, add value to the club and things have transgressed to where they are today."

Winner.